Outerbolt

Laser Etched Crown on Rolex GMT Master II "Batman" 126710BLNR Jubilee - NOOB

Outerbolt

Hi All,

Just picked up a NOOB Batman Jubilee V9 but can't find the laser etched crown at the 6 o'clock for the life of me.  even in the pics of the gen I don't see it 

https://www.chrono24.com/rolex/gmt-master-ii-batman-40mm-steel-jubilee-126710blnr--id11519775.htm

Other than the etched crown on the crystal, I'm pretty happy about everything in the watch, and I don't think my dealer would try to pull a fast one one me.  I buy lots of stuff from her from bags, belts, shoes to watches.  Watch keeps great time, can barely hear it tick, all 

I seems easy to spot on the non jubilee, but can't find it on mine or any pics of gen jubilees.

Do any of you folks have the  NOOB Batman Jubilee V9 and can confirm or deny etched crown and placement?

46093b0c5e5f49ebea753336b827adb3-full.jp

Hinclimincli

Try putting a flashlight touching the crystal and look from the side, it's the best way to find the LEC. On Genuine crystals it should not be visible, actually.

• Like 1

DonkeyKong

Yip. Side on with a torch will get it.  Even then, it's easy for the LEC to get lost in the clutter of the rehaut digits.   Tilt the watch a bit and if you persevere, the LEC  will reveal itself.

The real fun is trying to catch a photo of the LEC,  a great way to lose several hours of your life. 

narikaa

Having momentary glimpses of invisible beings

And spending swathes of your life in pursuit of same

is just how religions get started

ShovelnTC
11 minutes ago, narikaa said:

Having momentary glimpses of invisible beings

And spending swathes of your life in pursuit of same

is just how religions get started

Yes you just need blind faith, then it won't bother you if you can see it or not.