king_olja

Best GMT Master "Pepsi" with Jubilee Bracelet

king_olja

Hey Guys

Can anybody help me find the best replica GMT Master 2 Pepsi Edition with Jubilee Bracelet?

It should have the correct hand stack and a good movement.

GingerApple

Leave it with me; I'll do the research, then send you a link for the watch once I'm finished. Or would you prefer I put my conclusions into a PowerPoint so you can make the final decision?   Let me know which you  prefer, I'm dying to help.

BadApple

I have a 14 page report on this watch to hand with a full breakdown of costs and availability etc.... 

If you fully read the NEW MEMBERS section and then realise that the SEARCH facility will take you to the necessary information then please PM me ASAP

Ta

BA 

repreg123

Damn, people are hostile here.

I'm thinking the GMF, but you have to watch out for a white line between the two colors on the insert.

CHS and reliable hasn't been achieved, afaik

Edited by repreg123

Pilotbob

I have noticed that also. Don’t know why

unless they want to be compensated for

the time they have spent reading the various reviews ?  My old aircraft mechanic was fond of saying “You Don’t Know What You Don’t Know”,  so a new guy will not know enough to ask a good question, it’s a hobby , RIGHT ???  Maybe they are afraid of being criticized by their piers for a miss statement or factual error? There are many helpful folks her who don’t play that game ! Pilot Bob

the_frenchman

1-BCBB60-A-E427-49-FF-AFDA-7943-BF3-E93-

Genius
On 01/09/2019 at 18:12, king_olja said:

correct hand stack and a good movement.

Can't have both

Also you didn't say if you want a 4, 5 or 6 digit.

GingerApple
39 minutes ago, Pilotbob said:

I have noticed that also. Don’t know why

unless they want to be compensated for

the time they have spent reading the various reviews ?  My old aircraft mechanic was fond of saying “You Don’t Know What You Don’t Know”,  so a new guy will not know enough to ask a good question, it’s a hobby , RIGHT ???  Maybe they are afraid of being criticized by their piers for a miss statement or factual error? There are many helpful folks her who don’t play that game ! Pilot Bob

You don't appear to have helped the OP, simply criticised others. People in glass houses and all that.

splke
On 01/09/2019 at 18:12, king_olja said:

Hey Guys

Can anybody help me find the best replica GMT Master 2 Pepsi Edition with Jubilee Bracelet?

It should have the correct hand stack and a good movement.

Go for the good movement and ignore the hand stack no one is getti g close enough to tell if its chs or not 

David593

I would suggest opening a conversation with the dealer Mary. She gave me advice on what was the best to get at that time as the watches available and quality changes all the time. She suggested I didn’t go for one watch ( ceramic bezel) Rolex as at the time they weren’t great, years ago. She suggested a two tone bluesy 16... before the updates and it has been fantastic.  Must be nearly 10 yrs old. My son now has that and I have the 2014 gen.... 

ive been here since before the original site was lost, back when high flying Clive was about and Lindsay... and before lots here. There have always been those that will jump down your throat. Don’t let them get to you. It’s a fun hobby..... Given how Rolex is now a rep is probably the only way to get your hands on a sub, gmt or, god help you, steel Daytona (£9,200 ish new £20-25k second hand!!!)

Edited by David593

king_olja
On 01/09/2019 at 19:34, TheFreckledTampon said:

Leave it with me; I'll do the research, then send you a link for the watch once I'm finished. Or would you prefer I put my conclusions into a PowerPoint so you can make the final decision?   Let me know which you  prefer, I'm dying to help.

Hey

A PowerPoint would be amazing!

Thank you very much.

Flinnt

For those not quite bright enough to know why. Because inevitably it leads to an ingress of a quadzillion lazy mfing noobs asking ‘best sub?’ without so much as a single thread read, burying us neck deep in yesterday’s breakfast. Some prick like me will answer

3-B5-F59-B2-E6-AD-4084-BE89-2-CEB2-D6-E6

Then some gotta fix the world bastard comes along saying ‘worst beatles ever’, when it’s not even them it’s George Martin, someone says Liverpool only breeds dull sailor boys, you’ve got a soccer riot on your hands, the Chelsea boys arrive puckered up, shit storm blowing the whole place off course and where’s North from here?

Hmmmm...could be entertaining now that I play it out. 

Best sub?

GingerApple
3 hours ago, king_olja said:

Hey

A PowerPoint would be amazing!

Thank you very much.

:rofl:

zulu44gmt
:rofl:
Nobody use pptx anymore... GSlides... Share for everyone

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Mr_B

Go vintage, ceramics are garbage, colour is wayyy off.

vinnychase1

I just purchased one from Perfect Clones. Very reasonable price. As far as correct hand stack, I can't tell the order when I glance at it due to the colors. I believe on mine the seconds is on top. 

I need to see how to upload pics......I keep getting an error when using "upload images" button.

fatarms
On 02/09/2019 at 16:58, David593 said:

I would suggest opening a conversation with the dealer Mary. She gave me advice on what was the best to get at that time as the watches available and quality changes all the time. She suggested I didn’t go for one watch ( ceramic bezel) Rolex as at the time they weren’t great, years ago. She suggested a two tone bluesy 16... before the updates and it has been fantastic.  Must be nearly 10 yrs old. My son now has that and I have the 2014 gen.... 

ive been here since before the original site was lost, back when high flying Clive was about and Lindsay... and before lots here. There have always been those that will jump down your throat. Don’t let them get to you. It’s a fun hobby..... Given how Rolex is now a rep is probably the only way to get your hands on a sub, gmt or, god help you, steel Daytona (£9,200 ish new £20-25k second hand!!!)

I'm all confused.  Other than Mary being great.

So do you have a 5 digit or 6 digit bluesy?  And you've only been here since 2014, who the fuck are Clive and Lindsay?  You sure you're on the right board?  And what original site was lost? 

NFleischer

I suggest the GMF with ICHS. I just got the Batman and its very nice;

48690216093_947b9981f4_b_d.jpg

LarsonLarsen
On 02/09/2019 at 13:09, repreg123 said:

Damn, people are hostile here.

I'm thinking the GMF, but you have to watch out for a white line between the two colors on the insert.

CHS and reliable hasn't been achieved, afaik

Wouldn't say hostile as much as annoyed that people come in here asking for years of accumulated knowledge/expertise while being unwilling to do any due diligence on their own.  Comes off as doubly rude and ignorant when a lot of these guys literally have links in their signatures for new people to check out where most of these questions are easily answered.