kilgs

First time buyer

kilgs

Hi im new to this whole thing 

im trying to purchase a watch for my fiancé and i have no idea how to go about doing it/where i order from thats not a scam. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

LinusR

Sorry but why are you posting this here? Are you willing to buy from bk? Ofcourse bk is no scam! He is a trusted dealer because you can trust him. I would suggest you to write bk a pm with your interests..

Mankw

First make a decision which brand, model, movement, ... you want.

then go to the trusted dealer section here and contact several dealers and ask them if the watch you want is available. 

Go to the dealer who gives you the best impression/feeling, can be different for everybody.

from there on they will guide you through the process and eventually you made your fiancé very happy, or that’s the goal!

Oris
On 02/09/2019 at 11:48, kilgs said:

im trying to purchase a watch for my fiancé and i have no idea how to go about doing it/where i order from thats not a scam. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

So you randomly created a thread asking for advice in the totally unrelated feedback section of a trusted dealer (and it's pretty obvious you've no feedback to offer on BK's services). 

How on earth did you end up deciding to post here?

Couldn't you have posted in 'New Members & Introductions' - I would have thought that would've been a much more obvious (and easily accessible) place to make a first post. 

https://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/forum/6-new-members-amp-introductions/

Just... wow.

Edited by Oris

BadApple
On 02/09/2019 at 02:48, kilgs said:

READ THE FECKING NEW MEMBERS SECTION DOUGH BRAIN!!!!!

BenjaminButton

It’s not real. Someone’s simply fishing, looking for a bite..... surely!

Mankw

Maybe someone from the staff should move this topic to another forum. I think it’s because the ignorance she/he posted the question here. We all once were noobs on rwg...

Jimmyrich1
On 02/09/2019 at 02:48, kilgs said:

Try to be careful where you're posting within the Forum, accidents happen but it seldom goes down well  lol

Start here and read everything thoroughly  ^ Then you should be good to go :thumbsup2:

Also note, patience is essential in this game! Lot's of patience. 

BenjaminButton
Maybe someone from the staff should move this topic to another forum. I think it’s because the ignorance she/he posted the question here. We all once were noobs on rwg...

I hear your kindness and generosity of spirit but this uttering is surely too silly to be believable and contravenes the unwritten RWG rule that on asking such dumb questions as this you should be abused by one truly grumpy old git and then roundly gang banged and abused by a giggly gang of girls trippin’ over their knickers as they rush in. ‘Tis tradition.

Jimmyrich1
1 minute ago, BenjaminButton said:

abused by a giggly gang of girls trippin’ over their knickers as they rush in

Where do I sign up for this

elp

Moved to the Lounge.

8 minutes ago, Jimmyrich1 said:

Where do I sign up for this

@onzenuub can recommend a suitable bus shelter 

Jimmyrich1
2 minutes ago, elp said:

Moved to the Lounge.

:giggle:

Mankw
17 minutes ago, BenjaminButton said:

I hear your kindness and generosity of spirit but this uttering is surely too silly to be believable and contravenes the unwritten RWG rule that on asking such dumb questions as this you should be abused by one truly grumpy old git emoji6.png and then roundly gang banged and abused by a giggly gang of girls trippin’ over their knickers as they rush in. ‘Tis tradition.

Like i said “...we once all were noobs...” also includes me! ;)

onzenuub
6 hours ago, elp said:

Moved to the Lounge.

depends or there is a blow job involved.

GenTLe

Seriously: go to this site www.intime05.co , yes, with no final "m", (probably one of the better when it comes to pictures, they are a trusted dealer over replica watch info forum), click on "new arrivals" and scroll down the various pages and see what they have.

Then either contact one of our TDs (trusted dealers) here pointing them to the link taken from that site, or subscribe replica watch info forum and buy directly from intime.

For a lady there are few proposals,but this is nice:

https://www.intime05.co/omega/6300-constellation-ladies-27mm-zf-1-1-best-edition-ss-rg-white-mop-dial-diamonds-bezel-markers-on-ss-rg-bracelet-eta-quartz.html

This if she really has great boobs or you love her A lot:

https://www.intime05.co/cartier/6272-ballon-bleu-33mm-ss-af-1-1-best-edition-pink-mop-dial-on-ss-bracelet-cal076.html

This is nice too and less expensive (and quartz movement, probably better for a woman)

https://www.intime05.co/cartier/6271-ballon-bleu-28mm-ss-af-1-1-best-edition-pink-dial-on-ss-bracelet-jap-quartz.html

A nice 36mm Rollie? https://www.intime05.co/rollie/6187-datejust-36mm-126231-904-ss-wrapped-rg-gmf-best-edition-white-dial-sticks-markers-on-jubilee-bracelet-a2836.html

GingerApple
14 minutes ago, GenTLe said:

and quartz movement, probably better for a woman)

You chauvinist bastard!

GenTLe
1 minute ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

You chauvinist bastard!

Nope, just realistic, even tho I met my HR team partner last Friday and I complimented her watch, and she instantly replied "It's a Paul Picot, I love automatic watches!". And the day after she was sporting another one, more Cartieshis, but "Oh,this is just a quartz, but a present, you know...".

If she wasn't HR and like 18 years younger than me... ;)

FudgyDocker
4 minutes ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

You chauvinist bastard!

And fancy basing the cost of a present, on the basis of whether she has a great set of cans, or not! 
Complete caveman mentality!

black263
3 minutes ago, FudgyDocker said:

And fancy basing the cost of a present, on the basis of whether she has a great set of cans, or not! 
Complete caveman mentality!

Does she own a goat?  Send picture of goat. (or a tractr)

GingerApple

Yeah, what Fudgy said, you chauvinistic bastard!!!

By the way, any chance of some under the desk pics of the HR hottie?

BenjaminButton

Who are we talking to. The OP is surely busy elsewhere wearing new socks. As for @gentle you know any mention of pretty things is entirely worthless without pictures but I suspect up-skirt shots, @thefreckledtampon , are a sackable offence even in Italy! Fucking EU laws...

GenTLe

I've enough problems in this damn company without adding a sexual offence to a lady from HR

GingerApple

I thought the whole point of HR was that they are there to be wound up? A sort of stress relief? I'm doing it wrong if not....

Popperini
This is nice too and less expensive (and quartz movement, probably better for a woman)
That comment in brackets made me LOL so much, it was almost worth the 10 minutes it took me on an iPad to delete everything else so I could quote it in isolation.

WRT the OP’s question - my wife loves her Rolex DateJust 36ers (Rose gold two-tone and SS with black jubilee dial).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk