SierraPappaTX

Mary Watch v. Kuvarsit

SierraPappaTX

Looking at getting the ROLEX DAYTONA 116515 RG. These two TD's seem to be the most reliable from my readings on the forum. Who has had recent experience with either and would say which one is better than the other. Appreciate the help. 

Saxa

IMO, both are good TDs but i think  Kevin and Kuvarsit Team are better, good coms no issues you get what you pay for any problems can be rectified easily.

Th at would be the same for Mary Watch also, I have a few form both so either of them you will be fine, I just prefer dealing with Kuvarsit.  but that just me.

the main thing is they both have great reputations and both deliver fine quality pieces so you shouldn't be worried or have any issues with either of them.

both are great TDs .

brang1

Only way to settle these things is a cage match. Fair for all

BadPickle

Who’s got the best cage? 

21 minutes ago, SierraPappaTX said:

Looking at getting the ROLEX DAYTONA 116515 RG. These two TD's seem to be the most reliable from my readings on the forum. Who has had recent experience with either and would say which one is better than the other. Appreciate the help. 

All dealers are good, that’s why they’re trusted here. 

Jasonbaylee

All TDs all reliable per se.
By n large it depends what customers we are too.

To compare orange to apple is difficult but enjoy all As fruits is the best.

brang1
46 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Who’s got the best cage? 

All dealers are good, that’s why they’re trusted here. 

Sub-cage? 

Jasonbaylee

Do you not agree the Best is to be their customers n judge for yourself per se.
Just suggesting

Chiquita Fanjita

Trust me when I say Mary without a shadow of a doubt.

badwun

I bought from Mary in mid-July. Here is the timeline below:

2019/07/11 - Email exchanges; watch finalized; payment by TransferWise

2019/07/12 - Mary confirms payment by email

2019/07/16 - QC Photos received; QC photos approved

2019/07/17 - Shipping info provided/confirmed

2019/07/20 - Tracking info received

2019/07/25 - Watch received

Notes

• I have zero experience with Kurvasit so cannot compare.
  • If I compare Mary to the other TDs, she is roughly six calendar days slower than my typical TD transaction (I know...times have changed from those who are old timers eh :runner:).
  • Only TD who shipped by EMS, not DHL (much slower for me).
  • Very good price.
  • Usually I have to follow up at least once with a TD, no follow ups from Mary needed. 
  • Remember to QC carefully, the watch I got had a misaligned hex screw which I only noticed after taking a wristie
  • Overall, I would definitely order from Mary again.  I had a great experience.

IMG-7444.jpg

GingerApple

Mary would smash Kevin in a cage fight, no question. She has an inner steel. @kuvarsit is a pussy.

Flinnt

Cage fighting is so American. 

From the movies I watch, it should be a sword fight. In the rain. Because all good sword fights are in the rain. 

NCRich

Kuvarsit doesn't cover customs seizures, so to me that is wholesale at a higher price than our other wholesalers.  Be aware of that if you order.

Mary is fine, but they all are.

Mankw

Smack the glove in your face... pick up the guns... take the steps.... turn and shoot... like old times!

GingerApple
1 hour ago, NCRich said:

Kuvarsit doesn't cover customs seizures,

Wow. Good info!!!!

No offence Kevin, but I'm surprised people use you on that basis! 

black263
18 minutes ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

Wow. Good info!!!!

No offence Kevin, but I'm surprised people use you on that basis! 

Yes they do.  Read their terms and conditions.  They wont cover if its seized for a second time.  I can't get the link to copy and paste using my phone but its the third post down dated 3 Jun on Kuvarsit section of this forum.

GingerApple
1 minute ago, black263 said:

Yes they do.  Read their terms and conditions.  They wont cover if its seized for a second time.

Ahhhh, I see. So they cover one seizure. That's better than I understood from Rich's comment. I don't have time to read T&Cs for a dealer I've never used!

BadPickle
17 minutes ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

Ahhhh, I see. So they cover one seizure. That's better than I understood from Rich's comment. I don't have time to read T&Cs for a dealer I've never used!

:facepalm:

NCRich
1 hour ago, black263 said:

Yes they do.  Read their terms and conditions.  They wont cover if its seized for a second time.  I can't get the link to copy and paste using my phone but its the third post down dated 3 Jun on Kuvarsit section of this forum.

Trust me.  They did not until yesterday.  That is an edited post  by Kuvarsit.  Prior to that they did not and I know as I have had to deal with it with other members whilst you gents (not you in particular @black263 ) spout on and on with your vast knowledge.

NCRich
1 hour ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

As I said, edited this week.

Glaude

It's true what Rich said, they didn't until a couple of days. Since then, they updated their custom seizure policy in order to match what every other TD does in here.

Now it's only a matter of preference, any TD can get you any watch, OP : peruse each TD feedback section and exchange mails with them, decide who you feel more comfortable doing business with that way. PM members that have bought from them and ask them the question you like about the transaction, you'll have better feedback than an open thread like that, it almost always turn into a free-for-all cage fight between members (not that we don't necessarily dislike that ! :D )

splke

Mary is sound can be a little bit expensive but generally a safe bet ... I always found Toro to be excellent very business like and no messing around, i even sent him a doa back to china without a hitch

Also Silix have been very good with excellent comms .

black263
1 hour ago, NCRich said:

Trust me.  They did not until yesterday.  That is an edited post  by Kuvarsit.  Prior to that they did not and I know as I have had to deal with it with other members whilst you gents (not you in particular @black263 ) spout on and on with your vast knowledge.

My apologies honourable sir.  I saw that post dated from June and didn't realise it was recently edited.  I've not dealt with Kuvarsit and had no reason to look at his terms until this thread.  That'll  teach me a lesson about trying to be a smart arse with a mod.

BADBILLY

Image result for do your homework meme

Image result for do your homework gif

GingerApple

Wait a sec, I'm still totally confused.

Who would win the cage fight?

Glaude
5 minutes ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

Wait a sec, I'm still totally confused.

Who would win the cage fight?

ARF