SierraPappaTX

Mary Watch v. Kuvarsit

BC1221
1 hour ago, Glaude said:

It's true what Rich said, they didn't until a couple of days. Since then, they updated their custom seizure policy in order to match what every other TD does in here.

Now it's only a matter of preference, any TD can get you any watch, OP : peruse each TD feedback section and exchange mails with them, decide who you feel more comfortable doing business with that way. PM members that have bought from them and ask them the question you like about the transaction, you'll have better feedback than an open thread like that, it almost always turn into a free-for-all cage fight between members (not that we don't necessarily dislike that ! :D )

Mary no longer covers customs seizures either. Just placed a order with her yesterday and she says she can’t afford to cover customs seizures. I’m guessing the recent raids lost a lot of money for TDs :( 

my first order with mary and I’m hoping for the best. It sucks that they can’t cover that but that’s the business. 

GingerApple
1 minute ago, BC1221 said:

Mary no longer covers customs seizures either.

:balls:

Say it ain't so!!!

Mr_B
2 minutes ago, BC1221 said:

Mary no longer covers customs seizures either. Just placed a order with her yesterday and she says she can’t afford to cover customs seizures. I’m guessing the recent raids lost a lot of money for TDs :( 

my first order with mary and I’m hoping for the best. It sucks that they can’t cover that but that’s the business. 

Probably depends on the customer, returning customer, more valued etc. 

GingerApple
Just now, Mr_B said:

I suspect so. She needs to change her T&Cs though if so - they say first seizure covered, further seizures not. So that spells trouble for the mods.

deju

Mary Has a higher Score in Tetris.

Kevin is lv 55 on Call of Duty.

GingerApple
Just now, deju said:

Mary Has a higher Score in Tetris.

Kevin is lv 55 on Call of Duty.

I want to know the best ten pin bowler. That always sorts the men from the boys. Or the woman-who-some-think-is-a-man from the boys.

The_Proctometrist
6 hours ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

Mary would smash Kevin in a cage fight, no question. She has an inner steel. @kuvarsit is a pussy.

6 hours ago, Flinnt said:

Cage fighting is so American. 

From the movies I watch, it should be a sword fight. In the rain. Because all good sword fights are in the rain. 

5 hours ago, Mankw said:

Smack the glove in your face... pick up the guns... take the steps.... turn and shoot... like old times!

mary & kevin are both ladies, women like to settle disputes by comparing bows and  laces and if it's still a tie, stipping down to their bras and panties and having a tickle fight.  of course on the isle of lesbos women settle their differences another way...

BC1221
I suspect so. She needs to change her T&Cs though if so - they say first seizure covered, further seizures not. So that spells trouble for the mods.

Yea, I thought she covered them too and when she told me, I was iffy but figured I’d give it a shot. *crossing my fingers*

If it all works out, I should have a lovely 1680 to mod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, I thought she covered them too and when she told me, I was iffy but figured I’d give it a shot. *crossing my fingers*

If it all works out, I should have a lovely 1680 to mod.

BC1221

I thought about that too. She’s knows I’m a long time forum(s) member and once she found that out, she gave me different payment methods so it may be all orders for now. I know a lot of our TDs lost a lot of money on the raids.

She’s got an awesome reputation on all of the forums so whatever happens, I’m sure it can be worked out if there’s any issues, which I’m hoping not.

The risks of this hobby. Oh well.

I thought about that too. She’s knows I’m a long time forum(s) member and once she found that out, she gave me different payment methods so it may be all orders for now. I know a lot of our TDs lost a lot of money on the raids.

She’s got an awesome reputation on all of the forums so whatever happens, I’m sure it can be worked out if there’s any issues, which I’m hoping not.

The risks of this hobby. Oh well.

deju
23 minutes ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

I want to know the best ten pin bowler. That always sorts the men from the boys. Or the woman-who-some-think-is-a-man from the boys.

Some say ToroBravo Bowled a 300 game once. 

Mary Watch
57 minutes ago, BC1221 said:

$180 for special price watch, no that service.   your watch is in hand. test it tomorrow. 

all customer enjoy  the same price, same service. 

BC1221

$180 for special price watch, no that service.   your watch is in hand. test it tomorrow. 

all customer enjoy  the same price, same service. 

Thanks mary! Looking forward to it!

black263
49 minutes ago, deju said:

Some say ToroBravo Bowled a 300 game once. 

It was actually 330.  He always gives 110%

RussP
4 hours ago, ballandbiscuit said:

mary & kevin are both ladies, women like to settle disputes by comparing bows and  laces and if it's still a tie, stipping down to their bras and panties and having a tickle fight.  of course on the isle of lesbos women settle their differences another way...

Strange that?

I always thought Mary was male and Kevin the girl.

Y'know, just to keep us patrons on our toes. :B):

VMSG

I've ordered about 20 watches from Mary in the past year. All arrived on time, all great watches.
You can buy from any TD, but I recommend you go with Mary.

Flinnt

Del
On 02/09/2019 at 16:56, BC1221 said:

Mary covers the first customs seizure except for her Special Deals watches and wholesale purchases due to the reduced margin on these types of sales.

Glaude
5 hours ago, Del said:

Mary covers the first customs seizure except for her Special Deals watches and wholesale purchases due to the reduced margin on these types of sales.

:thumbsup2:

Sergio

I've used Mary .... I paid her and two weeks later my first rep arrived to Miami , Florida USA

People swear by their TD's .... I think it's because they become comfortable with them ....

I just wouldn't go outside the TD list .....

Good luck and get a good therapist ....

Very Addicting !!!!!!!

The_Proctometrist
On 02/09/2019 at 14:25, RussP said:

Strange that?

I always thought Mary was male and Kevin the girl.

Y'know, just to keep us patrons on our toes. :B):

now that i think about it, you 're right!

MrZoSo

Mary for the win.