vinnychase1

1675 GMT Pepsi Just Delivered from PC

vinnychase1

So, I just received my 1675 GMT and the watch looks amazing. I think he may have shipped me a Gen on mistake. PC states that all watches over 200 are sealed/pressure tested  as an extra service. Besides taking a bath and showering does this imply that I can surf with the watch? 

I'll reach out to him for specifics. But just thought I would ask the board. 

Mystery Shopper

But, do you know how to wind this one?

BadApple
52 minutes ago, vinnychase1 said:

So, I just received my 1675 GMT and the watch looks amazing. I think he may have shipped me a Gen on mistake. PC states that all watches over 200 are sealed/pressure tested  as an extra service. Besides taking a bath and showering does this imply that I can surf with the watch? 

I'll reach out to him for specifics. But just thought I would ask the board. 

A review WITH PICTURES in PC's Feedback section would be much better than this wishy washy waste of time 

vinnychase1
47 minutes ago, Mystery Shopper said:

But, do you know how to wind this one?

LOL, I'm afraid to wind these watches from Gchina. 

19 minutes ago, Badapple said:

A review WITH PICTURES in PC's Feedback section would be much better than this wishy washy waste of time 

Picture coming soon.....

GingerApple
2 hours ago, vinnychase1 said:

LOL, I'm afraid to wind these watches from Gchina. 

They are (for the most part) literally designed to be wound!!!! Plonker :facepalm:

Re water resistance, many people recommend that you do your own pressure testing so you know for sure they're water resistant (and how water resistant), but others take a risk straight out of the box. Without knowing what pressure it can withstand, you would only be guessing what you can do with them. Some people have tested their dive watches to crazy pressure levels and taken them down diving, other watches let way piss in if you go out in the rain. You really need to test.