• MKF IWC Pilot Mark XVIII
    • ARF Rolex Submariner
    • Tudor Blue Pelagos V6F/XF V4  
    • Other

museguy

New revised list.

1. Rolex Explorer (not sure ARF or JF) 
  2. ARF Rolex Submariner Ceramic 116610 LN, SH3135V2
  3. IWC Pilot (Not sure which one will be at the airport next week and look at the different models)
  4. Fifty Fathoms (still back and forth black or blue) 

Already Purchased

1. ARF Oyster Perpetual dark rhodium - Still bonding with the watch, not sure about if I should get the blue.
  2. Noob IWC Laureus Sport Ingenieur 2824 - Thinking about a brown padded strap

museguy

Hi All,

Well I did order the Noob IWC Laureus Sport Ingenieur 2824, then received an email that the watch is no longer being made.  Have tried with Joshua, Andrew,  and Puretime, all said the same "watch no longer being made" or "watch sold out".  I really only want to but watches new until I understand replicas better.

Any suggestions for where I might find a new Noob IWC Laureus Sport Ingenieur 2824 ?

If not need to rethink my next purchase.

Thank you !

black263
41 minutes ago, museguy said:

Hi All,

Well I did order the Noob IWC Laureus Sport Ingenieur 2824, then received an email that the watch is no longer being made.  Have tried with Joshua, Andrew,  and Puretime, all said the same "watch no longer being made" or "watch sold out".  I really only want to but watches new until I understand replicas better.

Any suggestions for where I might find a new Noob IWC Laureus Sport Ingenieur 2824 ?

Thank you !

If Mary can't get it  no-one can.  Try her or quit.

BadPickle
1 hour ago, museguy said:

Hi All,

Thank you !

Steve has it listed, plus 10% off Black Friday sale 

https://www.theonewatches.ru/index.php?route=product/search&search=Laureus

museguy
5 hours ago, black263 said:

If Mary can't get it  no-one can.  Try her or quit.

Hi @black263,

Mary's reply "now i don't sell noob watch.  hard to get after service from them."

Surprised me.  I replied could she get the watch if I was okay with no warranty, no reply.

Best,

museguy
On 05/11/2019 at 23:19, Intresting said:

This is the ARF41JD in blue.

KWHob.jpg

Hi @Interesting,

Beautiful watch ! Thank you for sharing.

In a perfect world, I would like a watch dial like yours, in a Oyster Perpetual case with an oyster bracelet.

Now I have to research if such a thing is possible.  Closest I can find so far:

2ReL2.png

Intresting
1 hour ago, museguy said:

Lovely.   Quick.  Pull the trigger. :D

museguy
19 minutes ago, Intresting said:

Lovely.   Quick.  Pull the trigger. :D

@Interesting

All I need more encouragement to buy more watches !

Intresting
14 minutes ago, museguy said:

@Interesting

All I need more encouragement to buy more watches !

of course.  Best is to spend other people's money   ;D

black263
3 hours ago, museguy said:

Hi @black263,

Mary's reply "now i don't sell noob watch.  hard to get after service from them."

Surprised me.  I replied could she get the watch if I was okay with no warranty, no reply.

Best,

Interesting.  If Noob are not providing backup, you have to think twice about buying.

BravoDelta
38 minutes ago, Intresting said:

of course.  Best is to spend other people's money   ;D

Especially if you get the goods! (¬‿¬) 

GingerApple
4 hours ago, museguy said:

Thank you @pickledbeetroot !

Placed the order with Steve, will see if he has the watch in stock.

Best,

Awesome! Congratulations!

Plus I'm sure @pickledbeetroot will refund you all the wasted fees that you'll have to forego if it's not in fact available and you need a refund.

I genuinely hope it's available :thumbsup2:

Intresting

Noob?   Hmmm.  I thought the ARF one for the DJs were far better....

BadPickle
2 hours ago, black263 said:

Interesting.  If Noob are not providing backup, you have to think twice about buying.

Is this just Mary’s way of dropshipping without any comebacks, or just can’t be arsed with QC?  I don’t recall any other dealer having these issues with Noob fac... plus what exactly is back up?? If it’s actual damage like scratches orbits missing then QC would pick that up... no need for any back up, if it’s movement damage then  a local tink will fix that? It’s only an eta clone after all,??? Again, what back up?  Did you think you’d logged onto the Amazon forum? 

GingerApple

I think you're out of order besmirching the good name of  the best TD.

splke
12 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Is this just Mary’s way of dropshipping without any comebacks, or just can’t be arsed with QC?  I don’t recall any other dealer having these issues with Noob fac... plus what exactly is back up?? If it’s actual damage like scratches orbits missing then QC would pick that up... no need for any back up, if it’s movement damage then  a local tink will fix that? It’s only an eta clone after all,??? Again, what back up?  Did you think you’d logged onto the Amazon forum? 

Mary was saying if she failed a qc she was struggling to get noob fac to replace repair so she could not rely on their back up service and chose not to deal with them. She posted about it a while ago. 

Intresting

The ARF DJ 36 and 41 are every bit as good if not better anyway.  So Noob issues can be avoided?

black263
3 hours ago, splke said:

Mary was saying if she failed a qc she was struggling to get noob fac to replace repair so she could not rely on their back up service and chose not to deal with them. She posted about it a while ago. 

Presumably the other dealers don't have this problem with Noob.

BadPickle
3 hours ago, splke said:

Why just her is the question on everyone’s lips :ohwell: 

GingerApple
10 minutes ago, black263 said:

Presumably the other dealers don't have this problem with Noob.

No, there's loads of threads next door about how it's taking months and months to get watches back from Noob when they've gone off for repair. It's always taken ages obviously, but now the measurement is in half years rather than months! Pickle will provide some links to articles next door if you like.

BadPickle
6 hours ago, TheGingerFerret said:

No, there's loads of threads next door about how it's taking months and months to get watches back from Noob when they've gone off for repair. It's always taken ages obviously, but now the measurement is in half years rather than months! Pickle will provide some links to articles next door if you like.

Yeah of course,  no problem whatsoever, I especially like the one “ in the past it only took 6?months to get a watch repaired when you send it back to China,  not it takes a whole half of a year, I’m not putting up with it any longer” 

oh btw, if you want a reaction, which you clearly do or you wouldn’t mention me in the thread, you’ll need to quote or tag me in, I just haven’t got time to look through all the your posts to find out what you’re moaning about now. 

BadPickle
12 hours ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Awesome! Congratulations!

Plus I'm sure @pickledbeetroot will refund you all the wasted fees that you'll have to forego if it's not in fact available and you need a refund.

I genuinely hope it's available :thumbsup2:

That’s why you ask before you buy... duh! :huh: 

10 hours ago, Intresting said:

The ARF DJ 36 and 41 are every bit as good if not better anyway.  So Noob issues can be avoided?

It’s IWC he’s after if you read the thread pal :D 

GingerApple
Just now, pickledbeetroot said:

Didn't think you would. Good luck op!

Intresting
3 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

It’s IWC he’s after if you read the thread pal :D 

yikes.  :digging2: