Ancestralmage

Tag Heuer carrera date cal 1887 movement decoration

Ancestralmage

Hi guys,

I ordered from PC a tag carrera cal 1887 date chronograph, i told Josh that i want the movement decoration the same as his advertising pictures. The problem is that in his picture he is advertising the latest movement decoration from V6F with the tag logo ... Pretty much like gen. Here is the link https://www.pf-868.com/watches/tag-heuer/carrera/carrera-chrono-1887/tg1887-203l-carrera-1887-date-chrono-ss-le-grey-a-7750.html

After doing some research its apears that the movement he is selling is the one without the correct engraving... (Find it in his QC exemple of the black version).

Im expecting the QC but im pretty sure thats will be the movement with no logo...

Can you help me guys with this. i dont know what to do in case is the wrong movement.

Thank you very much.

dsg2013

I don't think it'll be the wrong movement maybe just different decoration. Maybe like the CAL 16.

Best thing would be to wait for your QC pics and if they don't look like the pictures bring it up to Josh politely and ask him if that can be done. If it can't it's not a make or break deal for me personally. How often do you see the back of the case? Of course it's good to have but is it the end of the world if it's not.

Ancestralmage

The problem is that i ordered this one for the good decoration. first i ordered the limites edition the titanium one with red straps and when he sent me the Qc it was a total mess. different cheap version with nothing alike with what he is advertising( the movement, the strap, the color of dials, color of date wheel). So i asked him for change after 3 or 4 mail to convince him he accepted my request . The fact is that i told him that im looking only for the version with the correct movement and if he dont has it then ill ask him for another watch but for him if im not satisfied with his model he will not allow me to change it anymore and for that latter i have to accept it ... 

dsg2013

Have faith in Josh I'm sure he'll sort it out. I've ordered a bunch from him in the past and never had any issues. Just ordered from him yesterday.

Also I always tell myself there's no such thing as a 1:1 rep.

Ancestralmage

Thank you for your answers. Ill wait for the Qc and keep you posted. Hope that it will be no issues if i tells him to change it.

dsg2013

I hope it all goes smooth for you. Just FYI never share your QC pics here. They're confidential between you and the TD.

Ancestralmage

Yes don't worry about it and again thank you.