NickPeter

Hello folks, few noob questions

NickPeter

ZCbtc.jpg ZCxNX.jpg ZC05I.jpg ZCVKi.jpg ZCc1b.jpg

Edited by NickPeter

GingerApple

Looks decent! That's not a common rep so nice to see the pics, thanks. That marble surface is sexy too; makes me want to do lines of coke off it. Is the strap rubbish or can you live with it?

NickPeter
8 hours ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

Looks decent! That's not a common rep so nice to see the pics, thanks. That marble surface is sexy too; makes me want to do lines of coke off it. Is the strap rubbish or can you live with it?

Thanks and lol for the lines.... The strap is fine too, smells like real leather, but is a bit too small for my wrist. BTW, what ZF means,in terms of quality among the other rep manufacturers?

The winding mechanism is a bit loud, and i was moving around like 30 min with the watch and watch was running like 12 hrs, is this normal too?

GingerApple

ZF are pretty good for certain watches. The time reserve sounds normal too.

SCShrek

I kinda like it although being a bit more conservative, I would do stainless. A lot of gold bling you have there...

I wished they did a decent rep of version one...

GB is right with the piccies though, havent seen pics of these reps around much beside some TD sites. It's nice to see what we are actually getting. Do you own a macro lens?? I want facial details!!! LOL