nickthegreek

Who makes the best Omega Planet Ocean

nickthegreek

Hi there,

I was just wondering if anyone can help me. I've never bought an Omega replica before so I don't know which factory makes the best ones. From my initial research I hear VSF are the best ones? Are the better the OMF?

I would like to purchase the below watch, but VSF don't make it and the below is an old replica which quite a few flaws.  Any feedback would be appreciated and if anyone knows who makes the best below replica it would be appreciated!

https://www.theonewatches.ru/index.php?route=product/product&path=380&product_id=4326

Cheers,

Nik

splke

nickthegreek

@splke sorry mate don't know what the link you sent me is about. I'm new here, so don't know if I'm missing something?

FudgyDocker

NWBIG = Not Worth Buying In Genuine. Self-explanatory, really. Now go and educate yourself. A bit of searching and research goes a long way. 

nickthegreek

@FudgyDocker thank but gone through this and can't find my answer hence why I posted my question in the first please

FudgyDocker

You could always email a TD, and ask their opinion? They can all buy the same watches, so will give you an honest answer if there's potentially a sale at the end of it.

If you've read all the New Member articles, you'd know that no rep is perfect, and they've all got flaws. Just up to you to decide what you can live with. If there isn't any version to your satisfaction, forget about it and move on to something else.

splke

there are some lmpo's listed and crpo's 

check rwi for updated lists

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-watch-general-discussion/308081-consensual-list-super-reps-nwbigs

Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600m 42 and 45mm (CrPO) Noob
Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean (45.5 / 42mm) CrPO (8500 Super Clone) VSF

Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean GMT 600m

Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600m LMPO Noob V5 (waiting for the caseback typo to be fixed)

nickthegreek

ok thank you, I did actually I messaged andrew from trusty, wasn't helpful at all! thanks anyway

Khronos
Left Coast Guy

I'd go O-factory every time.  Closest to gen for sure...

GenTLe

Take care, there are different versions of these, some of these chronograph have the subdial at 3 with hands glued in the position of your first post link, some instead are independent and work like a real minutes/hours counters, but I'd advise to avoid playing with chronograph on those as they may go out of place during reset and you will need to unassemble the movement to fix them.

Also, in any case get it with bracelet. Omega deployant clasps are easy to find on AliExpress (not so a perfectly fitting bracelet!!!) and a decent crocodile strap will cost you only 50$

PS: I love that blue/gold chrono model too... And personally I'd go for this (any TD can get it): https://www.intime05.co/omega/4329-seamaster-professional-chrono-ss-rg-om-best-edition-blue-ceramic-blue-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a9300.html

Intresting

You can try Kuvarsit.  He is usually good with info, pricing in good time.