MrA

Procrastination .

MrA

I thoroughly enjoy researching things before buying them, sometimes it takes months, sometimes years, but the process of comparing items, pros, cons and all that fun stuff fills me with joy.

It also however fills me with frustration as I procrasinate away and never get around to buying things as I always think there is something else coming.

Top that off with my strong  Scottish blood which keeps my wallet shut until the last minute and purchases often stall.

My replica watch journey has floundered as I read more and more about the perfect reps, the NWBIG ones, the ones which are just too good. I wonder which one is for me, which watch would I wear, could I afford it, which would I not wear. Would I really wear a 100k watch?

And so I am stuck, in this perpetual state of about to buy. Sometime toying with buying a couple from DHGate, to see if I like the style, others just about hitting buy on a couple of ones of a TD.

At the moment I am looking at those Tag with the SW200 (never liked TAG before, now only because I know it is such a good replica), Nomos because I like them but wish they had metal straps and Cartier Santos because everything else is round.

When you bought your first watch how long did the research process take? Was it hours, days, months? What was your initial outlay, did you go big and buy 10 or just the one to see what is like.

What watch should I pop my online replica cherry with that will make me happy and think that was great value for money.

Moadib

What do you like, watches  and factories?

There are some I think you can’t go wrong with. I generally take a few days, and that decides me go or definitely not.

FudgyDocker

I was lurking on this forum for 4 years, reading etc before I worked up to ordering my first.

deju

Its progressive, a hobby with ever evolving journeys.

personally it’s the thrill of the chase. I enjoy the research the waiting etc. Even DH gate can be exciting. 

Dont hold off too much, some of the best reps end up never being re made. Ebel 1911, B&R BR02 to name a few.