Chixisigma

Q Timex | Unusual enquiry

Chixisigma

Hi any USA friends,

I just got an email from Timex that the Q Timex is back in stock. Q Timex Reissue 38mm Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch

Unfortunately, it can only ship to the United States and here I am in stuck in Australia!

Would any members be prepared for me to purchase and have the watch shipped to them. And then send it on to me??

I'm happy to discuss incentives for this unusual proposition! Anyone willing to help out, flick me a pm :)

Oh, a pic to see what all the fuss is about...

TW2-T80700.jpg

Thanks,

Cxs

cvp3

Damn, just saw this. I definitely would've helped.

Chixisigma
43 minutes ago, cvp3 said:

Damn, just saw this. I definitely would've helped.

That means a lot. Appreciate! Popular little things, aren't they!?

Maybe next time...

cvp3

Yup, crazy

Flinnt

Check out ShopMate, a service from AusPost. They’ll give you a US address to ship purchased goods to and then forward it onto you. I’ve used it and all was good. They charge a fee obviously, so still better to get a member here to help you out but it’s an option when you can’t get a Merican to help you out. 

Chixisigma
42 minutes ago, Flinnt said:

Check out ShopMate, a service from AusPost. They’ll give you a US address to ship purchased goods to and then forward it onto you. I’ve used it and all was good. They charge a fee obviously, so still better to get a member here to help you out but it’s an option when you can’t get a Merican to help you out. 

Good tip, thanks buddy!

Cxs

hanski

They’re back in stock for anyone interested - directly from Timex. 

GingerApple
On 13/09/2019 at 15:24, Chixisigma said:

Hi any USA friends,

I just got an email from Timex that the Q Timex is back in stock. Q Timex Reissue 38mm Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch

Unfortunately, it can only ship to the United States and here I am in stuck in Australia!

Would any members be prepared for me to purchase and have the watch shipped to them. And then send it on to me??

I'm happy to discuss incentives for this unusual proposition! Anyone willing to help out, flick me a pm :)

Oh, a pic to see what all the fuss is about...

TW2-T80700.jpg

Thanks,

Cxs

Ooh, nice. I think I'm going to buy a few whilst you're fast asleep. Ooh, only $170!!!! Cheap. I'll sell you mine for £500 if you like?

Presumably these things tick like normal quartz? If so, that's a shame because that's a pretty watch, but I just don't like a tick.