FudgyDocker

Omega VSF V2 300m Bezel

FudgyDocker

If there's the same on the gen, even more reason not to worry. 

@TheKnackeredBunion @TheFreckledTampon - it is apparently more Gen-like, so the price is now £350.

NCRich

Godawful ugly defective product.  @FudgyDocker are you trying to pay people to take it?

FudgyDocker
1 hour ago, NCRich said:

Godawful ugly defective product.  @FudgyDocker are you trying to pay people to take it?

Absolutely not. It's not for sale. In fact it's now been promoted to the top row of the watch box!

GingerApple
1 hour ago, FudgyDocker said:

@TheKnackeredBunion @TheFreckledTampon - it is apparently more Gen-like, so the price is now £350.

CALLING ALL MODS!!!!

Please note the blatant attempt at backdoor selling!!!!

Fudgy needs a spell in the gulag, stat!

:ban1:

FudgyDocker
2 minutes ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

Please note the blatant attempt at backdoor selling!!!!

My back door is never for sale. I can't take pain....

(If you read down after that, I did expressly tell a mod that it isn't for sale) Ha, Ginger :shitstir: Motherfucker!

deju

@glaude Ginger is trying to bait people in to the gulag again.

Please keep your pets on a short leash :lmao:

BadPickle
4 hours ago, FudgyDocker said:

It came from M2M, but originally from Mary. I emailed her. She has brand new ones with similar movement in the bezel, so it appears that some have movement some haven't, going by the replies that other owners have posted.

It's really isn't a major issue, and I can live with it. I'm just surprised to see something like this on such a wildly hyped all-fantastic super rep, that's all. Wobbly moving bezels are something you expect on DHGate shite.

Yeah she shafted me on a bad bezel too, her/him/them (who knows) has shite QC, but you got double rammed if the seller never disclosed it. 

:chainsaw:

FudgyDocker
9 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Yeah she shafted me on a bad bezel too, her/him/them (who knows) has shite QC, but you got double rammed if the seller never disclosed it. 

:chainsaw:

Spoke to the seller. He never even noticed. To be fair, I don't think may people play with their bezels on a regs. It's not a problem, if the gens also have this issue, and other members do too.

BadPickle
12 minutes ago, FudgyDocker said:

Spoke to the seller. He never even noticed. .

:lmao:

FudgyDocker
:lmao:
I know where you're going with that, but the seller contacted me first about it, as he was concerned. I've had 3 watches off him before with ne'er an issue, so I'd never even dreamed that he'd purposely shafted me.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Glaude
On 14/09/2019 at 15:30, deju said:

Please keep your pets on a short leash :lmao:

Way more fun to let him wander around ... Plus I gave him the money for the offer to Fudgy, he was suppose to offer £10 ...

CurioLeo
1 hour ago, Glaude said:

Way more fun to let him wander around ... Plus I gave him the money for the offer to Fudgy, he was suppose to offer £10 ...

I will give £5 LESS than Ginger's best offer but because I will be nice about it and make you good about yourself, you can sell it to me instead.  THAT is skillful negotiation :rofl:@TheFreckledTampon @FudgyDocker