mikeyboy63

Western Union Payments

mikeyboy63

I am about to pull the trigger on a nice rep from Kevin at Kuvarsit  , i believe he is based in Hong Kong but is asking me to send funds to Tajikistan , does anyone know if this is normal , my rep is costing nearly $700 so just a bit edgy .

FudgyDocker

Why the fuck have you posted this under Scams? If the email has come from [email protected], send the money wherever the hell he wants it sent. It isn't for us to question how he organises his finances!!

onzenuub

fucking noob

mikeyboy63
16 minutes ago, FudgyDocker said:

Why the fuck have you posted this under Scams? If the email has come from [email protected], send the money wherever the hell he wants it sent. It isn't for us to question how he organises his finances!!

Jesus  , someones in a bad mood , just found a tear in your tights ?

Del
26 minutes ago, mikeyboy63 said:

I am about to pull the trigger on a nice rep from Kevin at Kuvarsit  , i believe he is based in Hong Kong but is asking me to send funds to Tajikistan , does anyone know if this is normal , my rep is costing nearly $700 so just a bit edgy .

This should not be posted under Scams - moves to greg_r’ lounge. 

As long as you are dealing with the real Kuvarsit then you should follow their instructions. 

FudgyDocker
4 minutes ago, mikeyboy63 said:

Jesus  , someones in a bad mood , just found a tear in your tights ?

I'm in a good mood. Just never have time for dickheads who question "TRUSTED DEALERS" and where they would like their money sent, and decide to post it in scams.

GingerApple

What if his email's been compromised? I wouldn't sleep a wink if I sent my money to a country I can't pronounce.

onzenuub
11 minutes ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

What if his email's been compromised? I wouldn't sleep a wink if I sent my money to a country I can't pronounce.

What countrys can you pronounce, only Great Brexit?

FudgyDocker
15 minutes ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

It's next door to fucking China. I expect he doesn't want to keep picking up WU money to pay for illegal counterfeit watches from the same depots all the time, so is spreading out the pickups. He's said multiple times recently how hot it is in Guangzhou right now, so it seems perfectly sensible to have an agent in another country pick up his shit. You'd be surprised how wide the Kuvarsit net stretches. All the way from Guangzhou to Istanbul!

GingerApple
12 minutes ago, onzenuub said:

What countrys can you pronounce, only Great Brexit?

Just Chad.

5 minutes ago, FudgyDocker said:

It's next door to fucking China. I expect he doesn't want to keep picking up WU money to pay for illegal counterfeit watches from the same depots all the time, so is spreading out the pickups. He's said multiple times recently how hot it is in Guangzhou right now, so it seems perfectly sensible to have an agent in another country pick up his shit. You'd be surprised how wide the Kuvarsit net stretches. All the way from Guangzhou to Istanbul!

:facepalm:

SARCASM IS A THING

PS - £45 for the VSF?

onzenuub
4 minutes ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

Just Chad.

Eww! You had a shitty chad

FudgyDocker
7 minutes ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

PS - £45 for the VSF?

I wouldn't sell it to you purely out of spite. I cried for hours when you called me a cunt for buying it. Your animosity and predilection towards mental abuse know no bounds!

onzenuub
Just now, FudgyDocker said:

I wouldn't sell it to you purely out of spite. I cried for hours, when you called me a cunt for buying it. Your animosity and predilection towards mental abuse knows no bounds!

Backdoorsales are not allowed here dammit.

FudgyDocker
2 minutes ago, onzenuub said:

Backdoorsales are not allowed here dammit.

@TheStapledCoupon @TheFreckledTampon is always offering his back door for sale on here. He needs to (fudge) pack it in.

GingerApple
Just now, FudgyDocker said:

@TheStapledCoupon @TheFreckledTampon is always offering his back door for sale on here. He needs to (fudge) pack it in.

Says the guy known to his (non) friends as 'fudgy' :balls:

onzenuub
1 minute ago, FudgyDocker said:

How is the lube?

onzenuub
17 minutes ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

:facepalm:

SARCASM IS A THING

PS - £45 for the VSF?

You two must love eachother, are you gay?

GingerApple
3 minutes ago, onzenuub said:

You two must love eachother, are you gay?

So what if FudgyDocker is? Don't be so homophobic, he can live his life however he wants.

FudgyDocker
10 minutes ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

Says the guy known to his (non) friends as 'fudgy' :balls:

You're just jealous, cos your non-friends just call you 'twat' and 'loser' 

kuvarsit

Thanks for your support. You can post in kuvarsit feedback better . 

The reason is that we can get our money easily from that country . We have friends all around the world they take money for us and they send it us in a safer way . Not western union. It is just to not get attention of government on us. We hired around 10ppl and their accounts got blocked in 2-3months . So we found new solution take the money out of china. Once we have the money in our hands( our friends hands, agents, relatives etc) that means your order is processed. I hope you can understand the strategy . As you see how many TD doesn’t take westernnunion coz they are not enough smart to have this way of thinking hehe. ( not showing off just joking) 

anyway short of long story. Don’t worry just send the money and give me the MTCN in the email address of forum private messages that’s it. 

Thanks for the members who support us and teach the noobs about the strategies:) 

this forum is a nice place i like it here more then other forums forums and I always give best promos here:) 

Psssniper

Ive sent Kuvarsit money to three different countries so far, no worries.

BadApple

To OP - your money is safe - Kevin is a jet setter and travels the globe and has many friends all over the world.

Do not worry.