Undinist

How much is too much to spend on your Grail?

Undinist

You forgot to mention Butt Ugly!

FunnyStarSystem

Switzerland is a lovely little country with some of the most spectacular infrastructure I've ever seen, so please spend as much as it takes for them to keep it up! Remember, each Franc you spend means a Swiss cow gets to live its life unmolested by all that traffic redirected to a deep tunnel.

Buy the gen, do it for the noble Swiss Cow.

3e2d6755f030a72c24c6a0b449f245ba.jpg

Lovely bikes as well, gentlemen, excellent taste.

Undinist

Swiss cows are adorable, but the watch on my shopping list is a used  one at a dealer in Chemnitz, which is pretty much the epicentre of neo-Nazism in Germany. :sad:

FunnyStarSystem
1 hour ago, Undinist said:

Swiss cows are adorable, but the watch on my shopping list is a used  one at a dealer in Chemnitz, which is pretty much the epicentre of neo-Nazism in Germany. :sad:

Well, they do have this wicked huge bust of Marx, so I guess do it for Karl then. I'm sure pressure washing all those swastikas off of him isn't cheap.

2327098647_ee38066953_b.jpg

tonyh7

The watch looks great on leather. £9k isn’t a lot on a gen watch, which - I assume - will hold its value. My only reservation would be walking around with quite that much value on my wrist. But my view is, if you can afford it, and you really want it, go for it. We pass this way but once. 

• Like 1

porschespeedster

1 year later I still say buy the gen.

Not like you will lose money on it; its a classic watch from a top tier manufacturer.

also: congrats on the bike! ride in good health.

Edited by porschespeedster
  • Like 1