Glaude

ClickPix.org - Sharing images on the forum

Psssniper
34 minutes ago, Glaude said:

I sure hope you'll be testing this, I've never encountered the issue myself, so I need someone to test it

Hmmmm...  I'll be your huckleberry

both shot with a phone in vertical orientation

oEfjk.md.jpg
oENvD.md.jpg

Both of these shot in a horizontal orientation

oESJP.md.jpg
oEGdJ.md.jpg

Vertical

oEbaW.md.jpg

Horizontal

oEJFQ.md.jpg

• Like 1

watchnut

All I'm getting is the URL text and no pic?!

watchnut

Sorted

Rx4Time
46 minutes ago, watchnut said:

All I'm getting is the URL text and no pic?!

copy the BBcode, full, into the text and it'll display

BadPickle

:diespam:

2 hours ago, KeithDox said:

:spamsong:

Antonioqgq

Where is administration?
It is important.
Thank.

Psssniper

Thats a rather Rash statement Mr Balu

Chixisigma

Is it possible to upload short videos?

Cxs

Glaude
On 12/10/2020 at 05:37, Chixisigma said:

Is it possible to upload short videos?

Cxs

Nope, only image hosting at the moment, but maybe in the future, that require a solid server to handle the load of displaying videos.

Best way as of now, is to use youtube or other services like that to share video.

Clickpix has been updated today to it's latest version, there shouldn't be any more problem with rotating images and the upload of multiples images should also be faster.

Chixisigma
39 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Nope, only image hosting at the moment, but maybe in the future, that require a solid server to handle the load of displaying videos.

Best way as of now, is to use youtube or other services like that to share video.

Clickpix has been updated today to it's latest version, there shouldn't be any more problem with rotating images and the upload of multiples images should also be faster.

Thanks G

Cxs

butler182

Would be great to be able to post some "how to" videos on the site. If "how to" videos are posted on youtube, will they eventually be taken down if showing rep parts?

Glaude
13 hours ago, butler182 said:

Would be great to be able to post some "how to" videos on the site. If "how to" videos are posted on youtube, will they eventually be taken down if showing rep parts?

Hosting video is a whole other story than pictures, so it's not in the plan as of right now.

But if you post your video on Youtube as unlisted (so that only people with a link to it can see) and post the link in here, they should be displayed correctly into a post and not taken down by YouTube (and I don't even think Youtube take reps videos down anyway)

fatarms
2 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Hosting video is a whole other story than pictures, so it's not in the plan as of right now.

But if you post your video on Youtube as unlisted (so that only people with a link to it can see) and post the link in here, they should be displayed correctly into a post and not taken down by YouTube (and I don't even think Youtube take reps videos down anyway)

Unless it's a Hublot.

• Like 1

Pihlippe

Where is the add picture button?

It don't show up in my browser anymore (chrome):mad:

WatchGeek5711
7 minutes ago, Pihlippe said:

Where is the add picture button?

It don't show up in my browser anymore (chrome):mad:

use BB Code now i figured after 30mins lol

BadApple

Yep gone......  

FudgyDocker

The Clickpix/RWG link is fucked, currently. However, both work as standalone sites, and you need to copy links from Clickpix and paste them to your comment/post manually.

A bit of a ballache, but it works, and it's only temporary. 

fatarms
1 hour ago, FudgyDocker said:

The Clickpix/RWG link is fucked, currently. However, both work as standalone sites, and you need to copy links from Clickpix and paste them to your comment/post manually.

A bit of a ballache, but it works, and it's only temporary. 

On my phone's mobile browser, I go to the clickpix site to upload a picture and I'm still getting an internal error when it goes to spit out the links.  Ughh, oh well. 

als86
2 hours ago, fatarms said:

On my phone's mobile browser, I go to the clickpix site to upload a picture and I'm still getting an internal error when it goes to spit out the links.  Ughh, oh well. 

Yeah mine is the same …

Had to compress the file and use the BB code copied 

• Like 1

fatarms
1 hour ago, als86 said:

Yeah mine is the same …

Had to compress the file and use the BB code copied 

This worked, thank you!

• Like 1

enduser

I'm struggling to upload images to my ClickPix account from my computer. I'm getting the error report  "Server error (Internal server error)".

I assume this is something to do with the RWI migration work, but is anyone else having the same problem? I have no problem in the other direction, posting existing images from Clickpix to RWG using the full BB code.

Ronald2211

I can not upload anything because the button to do so is missing.
Anyone?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G973F met Tapatalk

enduser

If you can upload to Clickpix you can then post on here by copy and pasting the BB code for the image on Clickpix - but you need to be actually within your Clickpix account to do this given that the shortcut button on the forum is missing (at least that is my understanding)

enduser

I solved my problem of not being able to upload images to Clickpix by reducing the image size. Interestingly, images at 1600 x 1600 pixels which I have posted before on RWI using the shortcut button would not upload directly to Clickpix unless further reduced in size. Also, images at 1600 x 1600 pixels posted previously on RWI do not appear in my Clickpix account - I assume the shortcut button performs some magic that makes them compatible with RWI posts. More learning to do, but if anyone knows the reason and has time, perhaps they could enlighten? 

Ronald2211

Pasting BB codes works. But a button works better!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G973F met Tapatalk