rekutuf

I was told there is some Patek rep builder #$10K per watch?

rekutuf

Hello all,

I am new here.  I was told that somewhere in internet universe there is a builder who makes reallllly realllly high quality reps of vintage Patek chronos for around $10,000?

Might anyone be able to give me a link to his website?

Thank you!

rekutuf

rekutuf

I was looking for something like a ref 1579 yellow gold.

borut_pisk

You've got luck.

I am that one :-)

I am trying to keep this secret, but seems that the feedback went through worldwide very fast.

I have a cousin who works in PP and time to time he can steal a gen PP movement, so I can install it in the rep case.

That's why those reps are so expensive, due to gen parts/movements used in and those reps are very very rare, as you can immagine my cousin cannot steal a PP movement every day.

My policy is to have 100% prepayment before I start with project.

So, I would need your 10K usd transferred to my WU asap if you want me to start the project.

Which model are you interested in?

Waiting for your kind reply & be good.

tenor.gif?itemid=14851927

RussP

I can help.

So can most members of this forum, who are all EXPERT Patek Fakers.

Send $9999.99 in unmarked bills to the PayPal address that I will send you via PM.

Thommo82

Both these guys are lying!

I am the one, they call me Neo 

RussP

Hey Neo!

Who are you calling a liar?

borut_pisk

Hey Neo.

Is because me and Russ didn't want you in our team, there is no need to call us liars.

Jibuti

amateurish fuckers.....

PostMaster

This is a troll for sure.. I’m sure with $10k you can get couple decent gens.

When I start to think the myth humans can use more than 10% brain, people like this come along.

deju

I’m Spartacus!

Thommo82
1 hour ago, RussP said:

Hey Neo!

Who are you calling a liar?

1 hour ago, borut_pisk said:

Hey Neo.

Is because me and Russ didn't want you in our team, there is no need to call us liars.

Listen guys, if you don’t stop using my extensive watchmaking knowledge on your own Patek knock-offs I will be forced to take legal action against you both. 

Jibuti
10 minutes ago, Thommo82 said:

my extensive watchmaking knowledge

....you mean.... you know how to wind a watch? (quartz...)

borut_pisk
26 minutes ago, Thommo82 said:

Listen guys, if you don’t stop using my extensive watchmaking knowledge on your own Patek knock-offs I will be forced to take legal action against you both. 

Uf... maybe I went too far...

I am so scaaaared now

tumblr_inline_mt77u6UIu31r86p26.gif

ShovelnTC

Of course you can get reallllly realllly high quality Patek Reps for 10k, any of the guys above can help you out.

Thommo82
29 minutes ago, Jibuti said:

....you mean.... you know how to wind a watch? (quartz...)

Of course I know how to wind a quartz watch you dolt!

You simply hold it so 12 is facing N/NE and twist in a diagonal motion counter clockwise for a count in seconds equal to the width between the lugs. 

Noob

11 minutes ago, borut_pisk said:

Uf... maybe I went too far...

I am so scaaaared now

tumblr_inline_mt77u6UIu31r86p26.gif

Just take this as a warning. Cease and desist and no harm will befell you.

Intresting

Double facepalm...  this is just an opening invitation to get trolled....

borut_pisk
45 minutes ago, Thommo82 said:

Of course I know how to wind a quartz watch you dolt!

You simply hold it so 12 is facing N/NE and twist in a diagonal motion counter clockwise for a count in seconds equal to the width between the lugs. 

Noob

Just take this as a warning. Cease and desist and no harm will befell you.

Aha. Now you are even threatening...

First you were so good and nice with my brother, in order to get the knowledge from me (I was your master) and then you ran away with him. Hope you both enjoy your relationship together.

Ba carefull, I also have my team of loyal lawyers

6ecd6ba3ccfd9ee6e662ef95b077ef31cd1cc6ed

Thommo82
34 minutes ago, borut_pisk said:

Aha. Now you are even threatening...

First you were so good and nice with my brother, in order to get the knowledge from me (I was your master) and then you ran away with him. Hope you both enjoy your relationship together.

Ba carefull, I also have my team of loyal lawyers

6ecd6ba3ccfd9ee6e662ef95b077ef31cd1cc6ed

Great, you stole my fucking penguins too

jm_brc_7057

If you want a serious answer, here it is. There's one guy at RWI whose built Vintage Patek's for himself for around 8-10k USD pr piece, but he's not selling them or making them for others. One of them is a Vintage Patek Chrono. So the story you've heard is only half true. If you want to know how to do it, read this:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/patek-philippe/8150294-does-anyone-like-vintage-patek

Although i don't think it's an easy task at all and takes years to accomplish, the result is mindblowing. He's explained in details what it has taken to do and how much it cost. Applause that he's done it, but it's not for everyone. Sorry to say.

Edited by jm_brc_7057
Typo

_DC_

Jeez, I disappear over to RWI for five minutes and madness descends on the Patek sub forum!

@rekutufYou are correct, there is a Patek rep maker who builds extremely nice Pateks using OEM, repurposed or reconditioned parts. His name is Phong. He is not a trusted dealer so won’t post his website here but if you’re interested then drop me a PM and I’ll be happy to point you in the right direction!

DC

rekutuf

Yes, that is the quality I am looking for.  Thank you for that link.

Not the regular "shit" quality you usually see  that mid skilled level modders claim looks "gen" but have really easy to see details that scream fake.

Gen dial, gen hands, well finished appropriate movement is what I'm after.

I see Phong makes such things.  I've had him build me pieces before I was quite happy with.  

So no, I'm not intentionally trolling, I'm just someone who has an eye for authentic detail, and has a bit of spending money in my pocket, and  don't understand who lots of these builders think they are kidding with the in my opinion not remotely 1:1 replicas that people are claiming.

If people can't handle that, their problem, not mine.

I don't mind paying $10K for a vintage looking superfranken that would normally be $150-250K.

Edited by rekutuf

Mazz

Phong makes some really nice stuff

GingerApple
4 hours ago, rekutuf said:

So no, I'm not intentionally trolling, I'm just someone who has an eye for authentic detail, and has a bit of spending money in my pocket.

I don't mind paying $10K for a vintage looking superfranken that would normally be $150-250K.

Fair enough, I think if you'd explained things the way you did just now in your original post, you may have had a more helpful answer. I think we all assumed you were a total noob with ideas of AAA+ 1:1s that you'd read about Reddit.

Personally I'd you've already dealt with Phong, it might be worth PMing the Vintage Patek guy on RWI as linked above. You might be able to persuade him to build one if you ask very, very nicely.