On 16/10/2019 at 23:28, Psssniper said:

There ya go splke! You grabbing one?

oh yes :wub:

3C7k8.jpg

GingerApple
4 minutes ago, splke said:

oh yes :wub:

3C7k8.jpg

This might be my favourite quartz watch ever, beautiful!

Nice dog too!

Edited by TheGingerFerret
I didn't want the dog to feel ignored.

splke

she forgives you 

cvp3

I ended up with 6 of these, some still inbound (have 3 right now). Wasn't sure which sellers would "cross the finish line" so bought several through Ocarat, Timex and Todd Snyder. Not looking to get rich. I can post as a FS thread if needed. Hopefully I have some credibility, but totally understand the rules. I paid $155 to $185 (Ocarat with exchange fee). I'll ship domestic for $165, but need $175 to stay whole on International. Compare this to the fucking scalpers on ebay asking $350+.  I'd prefer that someone that's been chasing one, get one, versus some newbie - so as always I'll pick whom I sell to. VIP's have preference. 

@NCRich if I need to create a listing I will. 

NCRich
5 minutes ago, cvp3 said:

I ended up with 6 of these, some still inbound (have 3 right now). Wasn't sure which sellers would "cross the finish line" so bought several through Ocarat, Timex and Todd Snyder. Not looking to get rich. I can post as a FS thread if needed. Hopefully I have some credibility, but totally understand the rules. I paid $155 to $185 (Ocarat with exchange fee). I'll ship domestic for $165, but need $175 to stay whole on International. Compare this to the fucking scalpers on ebay asking $350+.  I'd prefer that someone that's been chasing one, get one, versus some newbie - so as always I'll pick whom I sell to. VIP's have preference. 

@NCRich if I need to create a listing I will. 

Sure, just do a sales thread.  Of course you have street cred, but you will get more eyes there.  Cool thing to do.

cvp3
2 minutes ago, NCRich said:

Sure, just do a sales thread.  Of course you have street cred, but you will get more eyes there.  Cool thing to do.

Not interested in "more eyes" honestly. Just want pass along my good fortune to some deserving watch nut (like me and you for example). LOL I'll post up a for sale thread to ensure I'm following the rules. 

G_sus

:Applause:

Jibuti

you skinny-wrists lucky bastards!

Rezultat iskanja slik za monty python lucky bastard gif

Psssniper
23 minutes ago, Jibuti said:

you skinny-wrists lucky bastards!

Rezultat iskanja slik za monty python lucky bastard gif

The Q will go up to 9 1/4" for all of us fat-wrists bastards

HHciE.md.jpg

Jibuti

you could be right.... but considering moisturizer I use that little bugger Will Just sink between mu skin cells.

G_sus

@cvp3  Have you got rid of these or is there one perhaps still up for grabs? :armadillo:

Popperini

Thing is, Timex keep putting them up for sale again. They’ve obviously discovered this is a good marketing strategy.

I had one in the basket ready to buy a couple of weeks ago, the last time they sent me yet another email telling me they’re back in stock. But I decided not to bother because I realised I was just getting sucked in by the “But it’s limited edition!” hype, and actually I don’t really want one all that badly.

Pity the poor fools who buy for $300+ on eBay, only to see them for sale on the Timex site again, at the regular price, a week later...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cvp3
14 hours ago, G_sus said:

@cvp3  Have you got rid of these or is there one perhaps still up for grabs? :armadillo:

Still have them. I need to post a proper for sale thread. I'll get that done tomorrow. Been busy welcoming the newest grandchild into the family. Born yesterday at 8am, 6lbs 9oz baby girl. 

GingerApple
6 minutes ago, cvp3 said:

Been busy welcoming the newest grandchild into the family. Born yesterday at 8am, 6lbs 9oz baby girl. 

Mazel tov!

cvp3
2 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Mazel tov!

Thanks very much!

cvp3

Ocarat order arrived yesterday. Now at 7 total, I'll get my "extras" listed today. Saving a few to give as gifts.

cvp3

Finally listed. 

cartiersantos

Mine says Hello !

IMG-2704.jpg

IMG-2705.jpg