Intresting

Blackface and Whiteface Omega Seamasters

Intresting

At the risk of sounding non PC (if you are offended, too bad) saw a pair of these photos of these VSF  Omega Seamasters  :)  Think they are coming to a TD near you  :D

I2MY.jpg

ILDD.jpg

Khronos

The black one's been out for weeks, check out the thread on RWI ( you're also posting there, right?). The white one hasn't even been released by the O factory yet, so...dunno... I think it's best to wait until at least V3. 

Intresting

Yep.  Am too.   Yes the black been out for weeks  With the blue  Was just posting here for a b/w contrast.   Thanks

semperfi55
5 hours ago, Intresting said:

At the risk of sounding non PC

Talk about perfect timing. When I read the title, I thought you mean this

I9Tv.jpg

The white Seamaster looks great though, reminds of the snowy texture on Grand Seikos!

Intresting
1 hour ago, semperfi55 said:

Talk about perfect timing. When I read the title, I thought you mean this

I9Tv.jpg

The white Seamaster looks great though, reminds of the snowy texture on Grand Seikos!

:D   Sorry  I don't see why Trudeau had to apologise for this.   Seriously, it is a costume party, fun times and everybody dresses up.   Precious people with thin skins.   Sad society we live in.

NCRich

Thread starts out with pretty watches, ends up with stupid politics..

semperfi55
6 minutes ago, Intresting said:

Sorry  I don't see why Trudeau had to apologise for this.

I always felt his "inclusive and diversity yay" spiel was insincere and patronising, especially with the peoplekind comment. But this exposition has made me more sympathetic of him; he appears more like an actual human being now :lol:

I would apologise for hijacking your thread, but with a clickbait title like that, nah.

Intresting
1 minute ago, semperfi55 said:

I always felt his "inclusive and diversity yay" spiel was insincere and patronising, especially with the peoplekind comment. But this exposition has made me more sympathetic of him; he appears more like an actual human being now :lol:

I would apologise for hijacking your thread, but with a clickbait title like that, nah.

:D   hijack away   I think when real offense is caused, an apology is expected.   I just don't see how blacking his face is offensive in the light that its a costume party.   If that is so, then Disney better look closely at the ethnicity of all their employees to ensure that they are not culturally misappropriating when cosplaying.   Horrors.

Intresting
9 minutes ago, NCRich said:

Thread starts out with pretty watches, ends up with stupid politics..

pretty boy pictures.  The girls are not too bad too :D