ntivos

GMT II 126710 Pepsi 904L SS/SS Noob Asia 3285 CHS

GingerApple
9 minutes ago, rollye said:

I know that..but i don want noob....

if it annoys my presence here I remove the disturbance

Regards:gagged:

My bad. That's the GMF Batgirl ICH. But the same thing applies, any TD can get it - just email them.

CollieWobbles

Shame on you GB :ShameOnYou:

HeresJohnny

Josh was mentioned who is the Perfect Clones TD and he takes payment in Euros to a bank in Europe if you want to go that route, I think he uses a German bank although he may have one in Italy. Or you can pay by other methods. 

Fragment
22 hours ago, Mrluwin said:

That noob insert looks awful

Yes, both inserts look awful.  I have another coming.   Rollye you can ask any TD for the GMF version with black dial.  I think this is probably the best Pepsi out there.  The insert looks to be correct and it has the 3285 hand stack.  Perfect Clones sells this along with probably all the others as GingerFerret mentioned.

Mrluwin

I've seen some pictures where that new noob insert looks decent and others where it looks like it has been sitting in a toilet, for the price you would expect it to be spot on

NFleischer
On 16/10/2019 at 10:59, rollye said:

What TD sale this model?

Hi This is GMF Batman ICHS I got it with TrustyTime but all TD's have it at same price.

Elan
On 16/10/2019 at 09:49, Fragment said:

I have changed the Pepsi insert on the NF model.  Pics you see show the original and the changes made from removing the bezel and inserting a new one.  This new insert has a better red but certainly looks a bit metallic from the NF insert.  I still think it looks nice and will keep it this way but I think that the GMF model may be the better choice.

Can't believe how dark that NF bezel you got looks. Feel like I see a lot of variation, but in general seems always maybe too dark. What insert did you change it TO?

Fragment
On 08/11/2019 at 16:21, Elan said:

Can't believe how dark that NF bezel you got looks. Feel like I see a lot of variation, but in general seems always maybe too dark. What insert did you change it TO?

I found one on ebay.  Unfortunately only hybrids seem to be sold in ceramic for the pepsi.  Mine has a nice ceramic blue but the red is aluminum.   The GMF is the best version of the Pepsi at current time.  My plan is to now order the GMF pepsi but purchase a batman bezel and replace what I have once again.  Then I will have best of both GMT.

Dartenius

Hi everyone, I'm very new to the whole rep watch community and trying to absord as much knowledge as possible to avoid a disappointment when I purchase my first rep. I'm looking at the GMT Pepsi and I would like the best rep to date. Of course I'm using one of the TD on this site (thank you for that advice!!!!) and I have a few saved in my wishlist....all GMT Pepsi but 3 different models/movements. 

RLGS00942 GMF 904L Steel GMT 126710BLRO Pepsi SS/SS Black SA 3285 CHS

RLGS00933 GMF 904L Steel GMT 116719BLRO Pepsi SS/SS Black SA 3186 CHS

RLGS00808 NF 904L Steel GMT 126710BLRO Pepsi SS/SS Black SA 3285 CHS

From what I read on this post and from what I understand I would say that the best rep to date is the 1st one listed....GMF with 3285 movement.

Am I correct here? 

Is the GMF the factory and the 3285 the movement?

Thank you!!

Edited by Dartenius

Mr_B
11 minutes ago, Dartenius said:

Hi everyone, I'm very new to the whole rep watch community and trying to absord as much knowledge as possible to avoid a disappointment when I purchase my first rep. I'm looking at the GMT Pepsi and I would like the best rep to date. Of course I'm using one of the TD on this site (thank you for that advice!!!!) and I have a few saved in my wishlist....all GMT Pepsi but 3 different models/movements. 

RLGS00942 GMF 904L Steel GMT 126710BLRO Pepsi SS/SS Black SA 3285 CHS

RLGS00933 GMF 904L Steel GMT 116719BLRO Pepsi SS/SS Black SA 3186 CHS

RLGS00808 NF 904L Steel GMT 126710BLRO Pepsi SS/SS Black SA 3285 CHS

From what I read on this post and from what I understand I would say that the best rep to date is the 1st one listed....GMF with 3285 movement.

Am I correct here? 

Thank you!!

All Ceramic pepsi are poorly repped due to incorrect bezel insert colour/construction.  I'd stick to the LN or BLNR.

Go for the ICHS (Very important) & enjoy the watch. 

Flinnt
36 minutes ago, Dartenius said:

to avoid a disappointment when I purchase my first rep. 

Thank you!!

You may want to read about those movements. They’re not 3285, but decorated to look similar on the surface. They’re renowned as ‘timebomb’ movements and may well lead to disappointment as a first rep. 
The ICHS (incorrect hand stack) movements (which the GMF also comes in) are much more reliable. 
VRF and ARF have just released actual clones (not just decorated) of the 3185 and 3186 respectively but neither factory has released a Pepsi yet. They are likely to in future. If you really need correct hand stack I’d advise wait for one of these. If you can live with incorrect hand stack then I think people are pretty happy with their GMF ICHS. 
If you’re willing to roll the dice on the CHS movement make sure you read up on correct use to best avoid it dying on you. 
Agree with Mr_B above, the LN is much better repped and BLNR next. The factories struggle to get the pepsi colours. 

• Like 1

Dartenius

Thank you for the info! I've done some reading just after posting my question and for the Pepsi model, I will wait for ARF or Noob to release one.

So, for my first rep, I'm now looking at a simple black dial Submariner....date or no date ....from ARF or noob