zodiacspeaking

Customs Australia

k3rm87

Qld mate 

Intresting

just give them a call mate.  If its  watches its not an issue.  

k3rm87
On 08/06/2021 at 16:28, Intresting said:

just give them a call mate.  If its  watches its not an issue.  

Thanks mate, yeah I did. 

Seems they're holding the package as they say there is an extremely high value on the package...  tens of thousands of AUD written on it as a value, no mention of opening it though. There's something fishy going on here so i'm waiting for their letter to arrive! apparently a GST notice. 

@brang1 Yes mate, should have followed the one watch per pack rule. 

Edited by k3rm87
update

australis

FWIW this is a Reddit thread on Oz Customs that resolved after the TD (TrustyT?) declared the Omega as a 'Hair curler valued at $16'

Seemed the guy had to get the TD to send copies of the sales transaction docs that were sent to Customs and it cleared .. without need to pay the GST!!    YMMV!

https://www.reddit.com/r/RepTime/comments/mb3jhb/australia_overseas_import_customs_retained_for/
australia_overseas_import_customs_retain

Edited by australis
link

Intresting
2 hours ago, k3rm87 said:

Thanks mate, yeah I did. 

Seems they're holding the package as they say there is an extremely high value on the package...  tens of thousands of AUD written on it as a value, no mention of opening it though. There's something fishy going on here so i'm waiting for their letter to arrive! apparently a GST notice. 

@brang1 Yes mate, should have followed the one watch per pack rule. 

erm.. what did the TD write.... I wonder

k3rm87
1 hour ago, australis said:

FWIW this is a Reddit thread on Oz Customs that resolved after the TD (TrustyT?) declared the Omega as a 'Hair curler valued at $16'

Seemed the guy had to get the TD to send copies of the sales transaction docs that were sent to Customs and it cleared .. without need to pay the GST!!    YMMV!

https://www.reddit.com/r/RepTime/comments/mb3jhb/australia_overseas_import_customs_retained_for/
australia_overseas_import_customs_retain

Thanks for this mate. 

k3rm87
1 hour ago, Intresting said:

erm.. what did the TD write.... I wonder

Yeah, we will see once I receive the letter.. will be interesting that's for sure. As department said directly it's marked in the tens of thousands AUD. I asked Yuan or AUD!? they confirmed AUD. Not sure if pulling my leg or what! 

Edited by k3rm87
update

Intresting
3 minutes ago, k3rm87 said:

Yeah, we will see once I receive the letter.. will be interesting that's for sure. As department said directly it's marked in the tens of thousands AUD. I asked Yuan or AUD!? they confirmed AUD. Not sure if pulling my leg or what! 

oh my days.   If the TD did that.......  No.  I just can't be.