Snazir6

Guangzhou day 2

thejudge

Did you buy any of the watches in the malls or were all the 'Shops' mostly private affairs where you were taken?

Are any of the shops run actually run by TD's?

Was payment all cash or WeChatPay?

Would be nice to see a list of the Watches with the factories they come from i.e Noob, ARF, ZF.

zulu44gmt
This was one of the first few acquisitions when I was in GZ many years ago.  Probably about 6, or 7.  
Not worn it for some time.  Needs a clean/service.  Or maybe sell it to fund others.

ZUgWE.jpg

Everyone I see a Pam GMT - I think about the 89 I had... But it was just too thick for daily wear...they sell quick though...

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

mr.tourette

How come our TD's and factories are constantly raided and going underground yet these watches seem to be sold quite openly in markets?

Snazir6

To be fair to TD.

Didnt get hold of all the watches I wanted ( the all black noob daytona was going to be available after the chinese holidays) after 5th October. This wasn't even available to order and pickup next day. The stock is held around 1 hour away or more from Guangzhou there are no fakes on open display. The only decent watch saw on ground floor markets and which the guy pulled out in bag from under counter was some Brietlings on silver and leather straps which were top prices (around £100-120) could have maybe knocked some off price.

Even in the handbags places the branded gear was not on open display - they had unbranded copies and if you liked they brought along the branded stuff.

Ps..didn't have any issues in customs and safely home :)

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Intresting
13 minutes ago, Snazir6 said:

To be fair to TD.

Didnt get hold of all the watches I wanted ( the all black noob daytona was going to be available after the chinese holidays) after 5th October. This wasn't even available to order and pickup next day. The stock is held around 1 hour away or more from Guangzhou there are no fakes on open display. The only decent watch saw on ground floor markets and which the guy pulled out in bag from under counter was some Brietlings on silver and leather straps which were top prices (around £100-120) could have maybe knocked some off price.

Even in the handbags places the branded gear was not on open display - they had unbranded copies and if you liked they brought along the branded stuff.

Ps..didn't have any issues in customs and safely home :)

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

good to know :)

Del

Another interesting post and good pics - thanks for posting @Snazir6. :thumbsup2: