mikeyboy63

E mail to Kevin getting blocked ?

mikeyboy63

Past couple of emails to kevin from outlook seem to be getting blocked  i.e a little red flag appearing beside it , anyone else having this issue ? 

BadPickle

so unfair!!

RussP

It's GB at play.

Again.

mikeyboy63
18 minutes ago, RussP said:

It's GB at play.

Again.

I have $750  layed out at moment , 10 days to be exact , but my e mails are about another purchase and these are normally answered with lightning speed , just have to sit tight .

Intresting
20 minutes ago, mikeyboy63 said:

I have $750  layed out at moment , 10 days to be exact , but my e mails are about another purchase and these are normally answered with lightning speed , just have to sit tight .

Mate, if it is 10 days today,  5 of them is the Golden Week holidays in China, and 2 are weekends where nothing gets done.  So, its only 3....     I have 2 items pending too.   Lets just chill together and Kevin can get his act together asap.   :beer3:

mikeyboy63
13 minutes ago, Intresting said:

Mate, if it is 10 days today,  5 of them is the Golden Week holidays in China, and 2 are weekends where nothing gets done.  So, its only 3....     I have 2 items pending too.   Lets just chill together and Kevin can get his act together asap.   :beer3:

Not too worried about pending watch but it is unlike kevin to not reply when trying to give him money .

Mr_B

PM  @JohnMG  he has the secret email that works

Intresting
7 minutes ago, mikeyboy63 said:

Not too worried about pending watch but it is unlike kevin to not reply when trying to give him money .

not true.   I have sent via WU, and he only collected 5 days later, when he actually got the item.  :nana:

mikeyboy63
2 hours ago, Intresting said:

not true.   I have sent via WU, and he only collected 5 days later, when he actually got the item.  :nana:

Just got a reply , the lure of another $400  made him appear . Like i said not worried about the 750 i sent   , it is just unlike him to ignore money for days on end , well 2 days actually , but normally , with me anyway its a very quick reply , main thing is he is alive and well and not locked up in a chinese gulag .

BadApple

giphy.gif

SCShrek

He is probably trying to get through a back log of newbies sending him 20 emails a piece during the holiday. I just got a tracking number from him for a watch i ordered a month ago so one would need to chill. Of course he gonna respond right away about a new order...he doesnt want to lose it but your new order, once paid,  will end up in the same queue as your old order. The best thing to do is place an order and set a reminder for 30 days. Chances are you will have heard from if not received your watch from Kevin in that time.

This advice is given to you hypocritically as I was once one of those that waited daily for updates on a new watches. Waiting is a learned skill. ;)

mikeyboy63
1 hour ago, SCShrek said:

He is probably trying to get through a back log of newbies sending him 20 emails a piece during the holiday. I just got a tracking number from him for a watch i ordered a month ago so one would need to chill. Of course he gonna respond right away about a new order...he doesnt want to lose it but your new order, once paid,  will end up in the same queue as your old order. The best thing to do is place an order and set a reminder for 30 days. Chances are you will have heard from if not received your watch from Kevin in that time.

This advice is given to you hypocritically as I was once one of those that waited daily for updates on a new watches. Waiting is a learned skill. ;)

I had no worries about watch on order   , it was the red flags on last 2 emails which have never appeared before   , that coupled with no reply to a new order prompted me to find out if others were having any probs , but alas he has surfaced and i am ready to put in new order when my dssd v3 is shipped .

deju

Red flag in outlook means you’ve flagged it for some reason? 

Does it specifically say not sent? 

Could be PEBCAK? 

fatarms
1 hour ago, deju said:

Could be PEBCAK? 

Layer 8?

mikeyboy63
2 hours ago, deju said:

Could be PEBCAK? 

PEBCAK is probably about right , fat finger typo errors have been known to occur .

GingerApple

I refuse to Google PEBCAK. Instead I will choose to believe it means 'Pulling Endless Bells Completely Arouses Kardashian'. Though I don't see what that has to do with emails.

FudgyDocker

It's IT speak for "Problem Exists Between Chair And Keyboard" See also PICNIC

IT support people (me included) are horrible fuckers to end-users.

Intresting
11 hours ago, mikeyboy63 said:

Just got a reply , the lure of another $400  made him appear . Like i said not worried about the 750 i sent   , it is just unlike him to ignore money for days on end , well 2 days actually , but normally , with me anyway its a very quick reply , main thing is he is alive and well and not locked up in a chinese gulag .

:nana: