nousdefions

EU vs US replica popularity...

Glaude
9 hours ago, ballandbiscuit said:

not at all, customs and law enforcement agencies would never have any reason AT all to probe RWG.  there's nothing to see here.  thank you so much for your detailed and eloquent answer.  i am very sorry if i came across as offensive.  i wasn't expecting you to say yes and admit to being a narc, that would be absurd. in my asking, i was more interested in the responses within your answer.  i.e. the cadence, tone, rhythm, length and detail in your reply and i want you to know, i believe you. there's no way you could possibly be a narc with a response such as yours.  i asked because your query is very specific and direct but open ended enough to get individuals (DUMMIES) to spill. it's amazing how much people will tell you with just a few strategically worded sentences in an open ended yet leading format.  you could get a lot of info from not a lot of people with your questions. that's why questions like yours are widely used by our fabulous law enforcement agencies worldwide. did i mention fabulous and great law enforcement agencies worldwide?  i hope so because they are the best!  i feel perfectly comfortable answering your questions because we only deal in legitimate and genuine products/brands on RWG.  the two former individuals who have already responded to your query were ONLY detailing hypotheticals and were highlighting FICTIONAL situations in the novel they are currently writing.  the latter respondent was also ONLY detailing hypotheticals and was highlighting the FICTIONAL examples in the screenplay he is currently composing.  imaginative bunch of prosateurs here on RWG but they all have a deep heartfelt love and appreciation of all customs and law enforcement agencies worldwide. 

btw love your user name, the SF motto, “nous defions” meaning “we defy”.  the SF teams really are the Crème de la Crème.  however, banking is an interesting career choice for an SF veteran, atypical in fact but i'm sure it's very satisfying.  statistics seem to indicate that with their elite training and superior work ethic the majority of  SF veterans eventually assume senior positions in..... did i mention fabulous and great!!!

Wheren't you lecturing JohnMG for long winded posts ? :giggle: 

The_Proctometrist
1 minute ago, Glaude said:

Wheren't you lecturing JohnMG for long winded posts ? :giggle: 

i did! how shameful of me! i can't stop passing wind.....:coke: 

JohnMG
1 hour ago, ballandbiscuit said:

i would hate them but what i love about these young women is  that i keep getting older, they stay the same age....

Please don't boast about being a nonce. 

I knew there was a hint of 'Jimmy Saville' about you. 

GingerApple
2 hours ago, deju said:

We used to have Whisky Wednesday’s but @pickledbeetroot would end up being helpful and inspiring and @TheFreckledTampon fixed a watch.... clearly can’t handle their drink. 

After the curry I’m eating tonight, I think Flatulence Friday will be on the cards...

39 minutes ago, JohnMG said:

Lol, owned by Mad John!!!

The_Proctometrist
13 minutes ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

After the curry I’m eating tonight, I think Flatulence Friday will be on the cards...

no doubt about it, you stink!!

13 minutes ago, TheFreckledTampon said:
51 minutes ago, JohnMG said:

Lol, owned by Mad John!!!

and you are quoting a personality disordered individual!! future mod indeed!! i think not. shameful just shameful...

GingerApple
5 minutes ago, ballandbiscuit said:

future mod indeed!!!

Just like West End Musicals, there's nowt wrong with a bit of selective quoting. Thanks for saying I'm a future mod B&B!

6 minutes ago, ballandbiscuit said:

STOP SENDING ME THREATENING PRIVATE MESSAGES OR I WILL REPORT YOU TO OUR MODS! 

Of all the people you could have chosen to fuck with.....

The_Proctometrist

wow, nonce that's a big word!!!

57 minutes ago, JohnMG said:

20191010-094049.jpg

JohnMG

Just do it. 

JohnMG
8 minutes ago, ballandbiscuit said:

When did I actually threaten you ? 

I just said I had an auntie that lived in Canada and let me know if you would like to meet up.  

I don't threaten people. 

If someone takes the piss out of my mental health and does a long post explaining to the public what makes me a person who is lying for sympathy, and it really annoyed me, I would not have said another word to you. 

Edited by JohnMG

Glaude

You know guys that you can add each other to your ignore list and be done with it ?

Just go here : https://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/ignore/ and add the username, jobs done

JohnMG

20191010-094049.jpg

I asked for a chat with you , show the whole message, I said where do you work. 

Because of your expert post about my mental health and how I was lying. I asked if maybe , depends on your job, maybe a chat would be good.  Being as you are an expert when it comes to mental health. 

The_Proctometrist
9 minutes ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

Of all the people you could have chosen to fuck with....

that was posted to your post bu accident but i reposted to your personality disordered mate you call him mad john but i call him schiz

GingerApple

Frenchmen are not allowed to be the voice of reason!!! You're the voice of poetry, or of striking, or of revolution!!!! But not reason.

Fight, fight, fight!

The_Proctometrist
5 minutes ago, Glaude said:

You know guys that you can add each other to your ignore list and be done with it ?

Just go here : https://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/ignore/ and add the username, jobs done

doing it now!!

GingerApple
1 minute ago, ballandbiscuit said:

that was posted to your post by accident by i reposted to your personality disordered mate you call him mad john but i call him schiz

He's actually very nice. Totally mad, but nice mad. Which is kind of how I think of you actually....

The_Proctometrist

future mod! indeed! 

2 minutes ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

Frenchmen are not allowed to be the voice of reason!!! You're the voice of poetry, or of striking, or of revolution!!!! But not reason.

Fight, fight, fight!

he said fuck this and fuck that and this guy's the diplomat...

The_Proctometrist
5 minutes ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

He's actually very nice. Totally mad, but nice mad. Which is kind of how I think of you actually....

that's exactly what people say after they find out their neighbor was a serial killer...

all serial killers are personality disordered and there is no cure...

JohnMG
5 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Cheers for the heads up.  As mentioned, I have no desire to hurt this person. I just wanted to let him know it is not cool to do long posts telling everyone how someone is lying for sympathy and they have no idea about my life or my actual mental health. Someone who is well known for starting flame based insult posts. Someone who seems to enjoy insulting people but cannot handle it when people get a little offended and stick up for themselves. Ball and Biscuit is a standard internet  expert , troll , and bully.  This is so obvious. As mentioned I didn't know this forum was so flame driven. Now I know I will be on as little as possible. The only reason I came on today was because someone tagged me in a conversation as potentially being a member of the police or government regarding importation. Which I am not. I am done now. Ball and Biscuit just needs to shut the fuck up for a while. Armchair psychologist , when I said I probably have borderline personality disorder but haven't been diagnosed, well that was also a dark joke, but Ball and Biscuit was too thick to realise. Also someone with borderline personality disorder , would not have the ability to diagnose their self. Asshole. 

deju
11 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Haw he haw ha haw he haw ha

just go here: 

Ok who woke the French man!? 

The_Proctometrist

could never put @TheFreckledTamponon ignor list because his stuff is gold....

JohnMG

that's exactly what people say after they find out their neighbor was a serial killer...

all serial killers are personality disordered and there is no cure...

'If only you knew' . 

I have never killed anyone unlawfully, and I definitely wouldn't do it for free. 

As mentioned, someone with borderline personality disorder would not have the ability to diagnose themselves. Bloody idiot. Have you never watched the movie 'Catch 22?'. 

Glaude
1 minute ago, deju said:

Ok who woke the French man!? 

You could use a new user picture ... ;) 

The_Proctometrist
4 minutes ago, JohnMG said:

Cheers for the heads up.  As mentioned, I have no desire to hurt this person. I just wanted to let him know it is not cool to do long posts telling everyone how someone is lying for sympathy and they have no idea about my life or my actual mental health. Someone who is well known for starting flame based insult posts. Someone who seems to enjoy insulting people but cannot handle it when people get a little offended and stick up for themselves. Ball and Biscuit is a standard internet  expert , troll , and bully.  This is so obvious. As mentioned I didn't know this forum was so flame driven. Now I know I will be on as little as possible. The only reason I came on today was because someone tagged me in a conversation as potentially being a member of the police or government regarding importation. Which I am not. I am done now. Ball and Biscuit just needs to shut the fuck up for a while. Armchair psychologist , when I said I probably have borderline personality disorder but haven't been diagnosed, well that was also a dark joke, but Ball and Biscuit was too thick to realise. Also someone with borderline personality disorder , would not have the ability to diagnose their self. Asshole. 

someone has a bee in his bonnet and piss in his cheerios 

deju
3 minutes ago, JohnMG said:

It’s a bit more riotous here, most of us are just winding each other up in jest. 

You might want to check out RWI forum it’s a bit more straight laced, if this place isn’t your thing. 

I personally think your dry sense of humour fits here well. 

SCShrek

And I though Romper Room had gone off the air....