nousdefions

EU vs US replica popularity...

Glaude

May I remind you guys that this is the flame free zone, and that OP is probably wondering where the hell did he end up with such a derailling of topic ?

Take that to the general area or better to Section8 !

The_Proctometrist
5 minutes ago, JohnMG said:

'If only you knew' . 

I have never killed anyone unlawfully, and I definitely wouldn't do it for free. 

As mentioned, someone with borderline personality disorder would not have the ability to diagnose themselves. Bloody idiot. Have you never watched the movie 'Catch 22?'. 

"the demon is a liar. he will lie to confuse us; but he will also mix lies with the truth to attack us. his attack is psychological, and powerful."

JohnMG
2 minutes ago, ballandbiscuit said:

could never put @TheFreckledTamponon ignor list because his stuff is gold....

Unlike your stuff which is directly personal and purposefully intentionally deeply hurtful to those with weak minds. As every bully, you enjoy picking on the weak. Well, I am far from weak.  I have zero desire to interact with you again. I just like to let people know when they are being first class cunts.  Dissecting my health issues like you did with absolutely zero idea about me at all was just a dick move and I pulled you up for it. I would never physically harm you as unlike you I am not a bully. I just stand up for myself. 

I don't need to block you. I just will not interact with you again. So you can cancel the metal front door and bars you had planned for your windows. 

Now go and enjoy being the biggest twat in this forum. 

The_Proctometrist
6 minutes ago, Glaude said:

May I remind you guys that this is the flame free zone, and that OP is probably wondering where the hell did he end up with such a derailling of topic ?

consider it done. you are aware however that @TheFreckledTamponcaused all this by his earlier post accusing johnmg as being the OP in disguise. he's a real trouble maker. future mod indeed! i think not.

JohnMG
4 minutes ago, ballandbiscuit said:

"the demon is a liar. he will lie to confuse us; but he will also mix lies with the truth to attack us. his attack is psychological, and powerful."

I can be your own personal demon if you want.  Call me a liar again and things will become darker than you will ever imagine. That isn't a threat , that is a promise. 

GingerApple
1 minute ago, ballandbiscuit said:

consider it done. you are aware that @TheFreckledTamponcaused all this by his earlier post accusing johnmg as being the OP in disguise. he's a real trouble maker. future mod indeed! i think not.

And there's my mod application/CV!

Told you all I was mod material!

The_Proctometrist
1 minute ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

And there's my mod application/CV!

Told you all I was mod material!

actually you are mod material, no doubt about...

JohnMG
2 hours ago, Glaude said:

Wheren't you lecturing JohnMG for long winded posts ? :giggle: 

Indeed. As I remember , Ball and Biscuit did a long lecturing post about my mental health and how I am 'obviously' a 100% lying.  

The_Proctometrist
5 minutes ago, JohnMG said:

I can be your own personal demon if you want.  Call me a liar again and things will become darker than you will ever imagine. That isn't a threat , that is a promise. 

Reach out and touch faith
Your own personal Jesus
Someone to hear your prayers
Someone who cares
Your own personal Jesus
Someone who's there
Feeling unknown
And you're all alone
Flesh and bone
By the telephone
Lift up the receiver
I'll make you a believer
Take second best
Put me to the test
Things on your chest
You need to confess
I will deliver
You know I'm a forgiver
Your own personal Jesus
Someone who cares
Your own personal Jesus
Someone who's there
Feeling unknown
And you're all alone
Flesh and bone
By the telephone
Lift up the receiver
I'll make you a believer
I will deliver
You know I'm a forgiver
Your own personal Jesus
Reach out reach out

depeche mode weren't the 80s great...

JohnMG
10 minutes ago, ballandbiscuit said:

Ball and Biscuit, now turning to Religious testiment , God I really must have scared you for real.   Typical bully.  Oh and also another link to being a nonce. 

2 minutes ago, ballandbiscuit said:

Your own personal Jesus
Someone who cares
Your own personal Jesus
Someone who's there
Feeling unknown
And you're all alone
Flesh and bone
By the telephone
Lift up the receiver
I'll make you a believer
Take second best
Put me to the test
Things on your chest
You need to confess
I will deliver
You know I'm a forgiver
Your own personal Jesus
Someone who cares
Your own personal Jesus
Someone who's there
Feeling unknown
And you're all alone
Flesh and bone
By the telephone
Lift up the receiver
I'll make you a believer
I will deliver
You know I'm a forgiver
Your own personal Jesus
Reach out reach out

Hilarious. 

JohnMG
3 minutes ago, ballandbiscuit said:

Your own personal Jesus
Someone who cares
Your own personal Jesus
Someone who's there
Feeling unknown
And you're all alone
Flesh and bone
By the telephone
Lift up the receiver
I'll make you a believer
Take second best
Put me to the test
Things on your chest
You need to confess
I will deliver
You know I'm a forgiver
Your own personal Jesus
Someone who cares
Your own personal Jesus
Someone who's there
Feeling unknown
And you're all alone
Flesh and bone
By the telephone
Lift up the receiver
I'll make you a believer
I will deliver
You know I'm a forgiver
Your own personal Jesus
Reach out reach out

I'm bored now.  Cheers for the friendly chat. 

JohnMG
7 minutes ago, ballandbiscuit said:

Your own personal Jesus
Someone who cares
Your own personal Jesus
Someone who's there
Feeling unknown
And you're all alone
Flesh and bone
By the telephone
Lift up the receiver
I'll make you a believer
Take second best
Put me to the test
Things on your chest
You need to confess
I will deliver
You know I'm a forgiver
Your own personal Jesus
Someone who cares
Your own personal Jesus
Someone who's there
Feeling unknown
And you're all alone
Flesh and bone
By the telephone
Lift up the receiver
I'll make you a believer
I will deliver
You know I'm a forgiver
Your own personal Jesus
Reach out reach out

I actually like that song. 

deju
23 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Lock it...

The_Proctometrist

veering  back on the subject matter at hand again: all respondents were answering your query using hypothetical examples. RGW is great, nothing to see here. some of us are twats and we often veer of the subject. sorry about that OP.  finally, and i can't say this enough, we all have a deep heartfelt love and appreciation for all customs and law enforcement agencies  worldwide! they are the best...

JohnMG
21 minutes ago, deju said:

Lock it...

Definitely lock it. Before Ball and Biscuit does another long post analysing a member and ending the long winded post with his expert knowledge on that said person. 

3 minutes ago, ballandbiscuit said:

veering  back on the subject matter at hand again: all respondents were answering your query using hypothetical examples. RGW is great, nothing to see here. some of us are twats and we often veer of the subject. sorry about that OP.  finally, and i can't say this enough, we all have a deep heartfelt love and appreciation for all customs and law enforcement agencies  worldwide! they are the best...

Ball and Biscuit making solids in his underwear. 

The_Proctometrist
3 minutes ago, JohnMG said:

Ball and Biscuit making solids in his underwear. 

i am hoping to get back on the subject matter. please stick to the topic at hand and insult me elsewhere. thanks...

Adit

Not sure if this is back on topic or not, after reading a few of the posts above, but I have always wondered why some sellers from "across the pond" state "CONUS only" in their advertisements. Why? What difference does it make to the seller what address they write on the packet? The usual disclaimer of "once posted, it's yours" should suffice wherever the item is being sent, shouldn't it?

This may be a posible reason for less trade between members from"over there" and the EU (oh and the U.K. as well of course) :D

NCRich

God I love this place.

GingerApple
28 minutes ago, Adit said:

I have always wondered why some sellers from "across the pond" state "CONUS only" in their advertisements. Why? What difference does it make to the seller what address they write on the packet? The usual disclaimer of "once posted, it's yours" should suffice wherever the item is being sent, shouldn't it?

This may be a posible reason for less trade between members from"over there" and the EU (oh and the U.K. as well of course) :D

Ahhhh, your see, that 'once I've posted it, it's yours' BS isn't quite as straight forward as it seems. If you sell/post a watch that is lost, expect to be pressured by your own conscience/mods to split the loss with the buyer 50:50, expect to run around like an eejit chasing the post office, chasing insurance etc. So to minimise that hassle, many people prefer a safe postal location.

Adit

Ah, I see. Was always curios about that, so thank you for  sharing your knowledge,  TFT :thumbsup2:

FudgyDocker
31 minutes ago, Adit said:

What difference does it make to the seller what address they write on the packet? The usual disclaimer of "once posted, it's yours" should suffice wherever the item is being sent, shouldn't it?

John, 
I've personally never had a problem sending 'normal' goods anywhere in the world and have done exactly that, via eBay. It's a psychological difference when you're sending counterfeit items across the pond, when customs are taken into consideration. We can't offer any recompense if things go wrong and (speaking for myself) would feel a fair tinge of guilt if a watch got seized, and the buyer was left without their goods while you still had the money. And that's as well as trying to deal with all the potential ballache that comes with it. It isn't just a case of putting in disclaimer sometimes. There is a fair chance sometimes that you've actually chatted to the buyer. That puts a whole new perspective on it.
Others may feel differently, but That's my view and opinion, for what it's worth.

nousdefions
Not sure if this is back on topic or not, after reading a few of the posts above, but I have always wondered why some sellers from "across the pond" state "CONUS only" in their advertisements. Why? What difference does it make to the seller what address they write on the packet? The usual disclaimer of "once posted, it's yours" should suffice wherever the item is being sent, shouldn't it?
This may be a posible reason for less trade between members from"over there" and the EU (oh and the U.K. as well of course) 
So, what you state here is kind of what prompted me to ask the question.

But, what I was seeing was a lot of "EU only" or words to that effect. To your point, I agree with your statement. Once a person pays for the rep as per the seller's desires, why would it matter where it goes from there. Could it be that sellers want to avoid potential issues with someone claiming that the item never arrived, or disputes like that?

The ironic thing is that the only time I had issues with a seller (member of another forum) was with a guy from the US selling to me (also in the US). The guy's watch had a previously unstated piece of metal wedged between the rotor and the inside of the watch case, keeping the rotor from moving at all. It was a Concord C1 rep. Once I contacted him, he would not take responsibility for the issue and I lost the money.

Conversely, when I had issues with a watch from Joshua (Perfect Clones; this is way back in 2006), he was nice enough to send me a replacement watch before I even sent the damaged one back. In that case, it was a Panerai Luminor 1950 Flyback PAM 212 rep.

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk

deju

@nousdefions as per my ginger fiends words @TheFreckledTampon

While it’s sold it’s yours. I still sit and check tracking like a mad man when I sell to make sure the buyer receives. I’d feel shit if it ever got caught up in customs. 

I’ve had issues receiving through NY customs to UK. I just try to avoid that. Plus UK shipping can rip the piss price wise. 

I’ve done deals to US members / vice versa when conus/UK only but we’re dealing with each other on the understanding we are long time member who get the risks. 

GingerApple
1 minute ago, deju said:

as per my ginger friend's words @TheFreckledTampon

Fixed it for you