BravoDelta

Hello RGW...

BravoDelta

I'm a replicaholic.  It started when a friend brought a few high end reps to work. Prior to that I owned a couple gen watches (Omega) purchased a dozen years ago for sub $1000. I was always a "watch guy" and could spot a high end watch on someone, but I wasn't aware that replicas were being produced with such high quality.  I joined this awesome forum a few months ago and have been reading a lot of great content. My replica watch education has been a real eye opener. I ended up buying a few nice reps but now I've recently placed my first order with a TD from the list and am looking forward to posting a feedback pic. 

The_Proctometrist

Welcome! Unfortunately there is no cure for us replicaholics. What did you order and which TD did you go with?

Mike R
1 hour ago, BravoDelta said:

I'm a replicaholic.  It started when a friend brought a few high end reps to work. Prior to that I owned a couple gen watches (Omega) purchased a dozen years ago for sub $1000. I was always a "watch guy" and could spot a high end watch on someone, but I wasn't aware that replicas were being produced with such high quality.  I joined this awesome forum a few months ago and have been reading a lot of great content. My replica watch education has been a real eye opener. I ended up buying a few nice reps but now I've recently placed my first order with a TD from the list and am looking forward to posting a feedback pic

WELCOME ABOARD.

SO WHAT  DID YOU CHOOSE FOR YOUR FIRST PURCHASE?

See you like omega, I just picked up a VSF omega Seamaster myself.

Thecalvin
1 hour ago, BravoDelta said:

I'm a replicaholic.  It started when a friend brought a few high end reps to work. Prior to that I owned a couple gen watches (Omega) purchased a dozen years ago for sub $1000. I was always a "watch guy" and could spot a high end watch on someone, but I wasn't aware that replicas were being produced with such high quality.  I joined this awesome forum a few months ago and have been reading a lot of great content. My replica watch education has been a real eye opener. I ended up buying a few nice reps but now I've recently placed my first order with a TD from the list and am looking forward to posting a feedback pic. 

Pictures or it didn't happen! LOL Welcome aboard buddy! Looking forward to seeing what you got!

BravoDelta
5 hours ago, ballandbiscuit said:

Welcome! Unfortunately there is no cure for us replicaholics. What did you order and which TD did you go with?

I ordered a VSF PAM359 V2 from Mary.