Sign in to follow this  
dsg2013

China Post 'E-Packet' Delivery Times Anomaly

dsg2013

So I recently bought a Seamaster EV from Joshua and it comes with a regular tang buckle like the gen but I've never been a fan of these because they're death on the leather strap. So I decided to get a deployment strap from the gate and a deployment buckle.

So the anomaly is the strap was shipped on Sept 27 and was delivered here in Cali on Friday October 4th. The buckle was shipped on Sept 25 and "left" China on the 26th and there's been no update since and the watch itself shipped on Sept 30 and "left" China on Oct 02 and no update since. So the strap that was shipped later than the buckle arrived first. Is this something that's common?

This is my first watch shipped via E-packet so please excuse the noob question but how long is the transit usually to the US with E-Packet. Standard EMS usually arrives by now . 

Yes I know I'm paranoid and should know patience by now...

Thanks for everyone's patience!

BadApple

Weeks holiday mate - add 7-10 days if you caught shipment at wrong time - even though it may say left China what they mean is it's in a container !!!

Here in UK normally watch hits 10 days after it says left China with E Packet. EMS is their express service - normally 5 days China to door. 

dsg2013
Just now, Badapple said:

Weeks holiday mate

Oooohh yeah, the golden week Holiday...

I thought that was last week, are they off this week too? I guess my strap made it through before the holiday shutdown. I was worried that it was going to be the other way around and I'll get the watch way ahead of the strap lol

BadApple
23 minutes ago, dsg2013 said:

Oooohh yeah, the golden week Holiday...

I thought that was last week, are they off this week too? I guess my strap made it through before the holiday shutdown. I was worried that it was going to be the other way around and I'll get the watch way ahead of the strap lol

As I say.............even though it may say left China what they mean is it's in a container !!!

dsg2013
5 minutes ago, Badapple said:

it's in a container !!!

All i have now is the eternal wait. I know I should know better by now but still everytime my nerves get better of me!