Newtoreps

Warning scam alert! Hello rolex

Newtoreps

What ever you do, do not buy from hello rollex or ok replica they are the same company and they take your money and from what I can see have no intention of sending you the product you ordered! I learned the hard way, to join a forum and find a trusted dealer and check them out before you place an order! I paid for an omega semester and they said it was in stock, after a few days I got an email telling me they didnt have it and they could upgrade me to a different watch for 78usd! I said no i will choose something you do have that the money i have given you will already cover, i picked a watch that was several hundred dollars less than the original purchase and asked if it was in stock! I got a reply quite quickly saying yes but i believe that was because they didnt realize I had already paid because as soon as I made sure they knew this they then said it was not in stock and now will not reply to my emails, so be careful noobs don't be an idiot and think that you can trust just any old dealer! Cause most of them don't give a crap about anything but your money! The above mentioned company will RIP you off!

Livebythebody

I feel your pain! But at least you’ve found the forum and know to use trusted dealers, tuff lesson but only way is up now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The_Proctometrist

sorry to hear about this consider that a finders few for this place otherwise you're likely to go mad with anger.

iabounty
2 hours ago, ballandbiscuit said:

sorry to hear about this consider that a finders few for this place otherwise you're likely to go mad with anger.

Consider changing the word few in your post to fee. It would make more of an impression and you would be less likely to be labeled an idiot.

The_Proctometrist
1 hour ago, iabounty said:

Consider changing the word few in your post to fee. It would make more of an impression and you would be less likely to be labeled an idiot.

thanks for the heads up mate....

Mike R
4 hours ago, ballandbiscuit said:

sorry to hear about this consider that a finders fee for this place otherwise you're likely to go mad with anger.

There you go, fixed it for you. :D

The_Proctometrist
5 minutes ago, Mike R said:

There you go, fixed it for you. :D

thanks mate, that's awfully decent of you.  figers are too fat for me phone!