dsg2013

The Seamaster Edizione Venezia

dsg2013

So I had been looking for a great dress watch recently. And I was spoilt for choice with the usual selection of JLC, Nomos etc but I was looking for something different. My go to and only dress watch till now was the Aquaterra and I’m in love with it but I didn’t want to get just another Aquaterra. So enter my prayers answered the Seamaster Edizione Venezia. The perfect blend of the classic Seamaster aesthetic and a dress watch in one. Has a A2824 movement, little noisy but runs smoothly.

TW factory offering acquired from Joshua. Great communication and got the watch in two weeks with the golden week holiday!

Onto pics!!

4085c1e48df54b48af460b746e736f18.plist

137133e8e53b28dc9bf13e824c375cb3.plist

0827c385e6aaae5dbee9ab5f9d501561.plist

769966105859f207f8aa72b5dac5b5e2.plist

a35b555c096880852b7603273b2f1489.plist

089662d23791e9386e224ad7ac731942.plist

Family pic with the rest of the Seamasters

f5572a68af494c86b6a5014294ad98d7.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Glaude

Very nice and classy ! 

Buddhabar

Very nice and above all very classy. My compliments also for the other pieces. :Applause:

OLLO

I bought mine at intime  and I'm really happy with it too.

I found the date cutout is a bit too small but that's ok. Back is beautiful as well. Only drawback... at night the hands do not glow, it's a kind of modern vintage watch : )

OLLO

P.S. did you buy that closure afterwards ? My leather band was very poor quality and I bought the same closure you have via aliexpress. That one rocks : ) congrats !

32aKD.jpg

Watchloverz

What a beauty!

GBR66

I’ve just been looking at this on Joshua’s site this evening - very tempted. Can I ask how big your wrist is? I also like the look of the RG version - I’m aware plated will wear or scratch but thinking for a dress watch that is not such a problem? Experience or thoughts anyone?

cougar1

This looks great, thanks for the pics. Nicely repped

reqfed

Amazing watch, but a few easy tells unfortunately. I was considering the watch at some point but thought it was too off from the real deal. But now that I see the rep outside a TD website I am reconsidering it again...

Member X
46 minutes ago, reqfed said:

Amazing watch, but a few easy tells unfortunately. I was considering the watch at some point but thought it was too off from the real deal. But now that I see the rep outside a TD website I am reconsidering it again...

Do you believe everything people selling you things tell you on the internet? ;)

The TDs here can get pretty much everything on the market - other sites use photos of genuine watches to lure you in, and poor quality replicas.

Ask the TDs here what they can get.  If they can't get it, move on to another watch.

reqfed

Do you believe everything people selling you things tell you on the internet?

The TDs here can get pretty much everything on the market - other sites use photos of genuine watches to lure you in, and poor quality replicas.

Ask the TDs here what they can get.  If they can't get it, move on to another watch.

I'm sorry, I don't exactly understand what you mean here. I just said that it looks great and that I am now considering buying this rep. I know that I just need to ask the TD whether they can source a given watch and they will let me know but thanks anyways.

Member X
On 11/08/2020 at 10:29, reqfed said:

I'm sorry, I don't exactly understand what you mean here. I just said that it looks great and that I am now considering buying this rep. I know that I just need to ask the TD whether they can source a given watch and they will let me know but thanks anyways.

Ah, ok - I thought you were saying you were going to buy from a non-TD!  (which is a bad idea!) :)

reqfed
Ah, ok - I thought you were saying you were going to buy from a non-TD!  (which is a bad idea!)
Ah now I see what you mean and what I implied with my post. Thanks for watching out though haha

johnharris

thanks for sharing this. didnt know they made rep of this. magnificent.

Flint6593
On 15/10/2019 at 02:34, dsg2013 said:

So I had been looking for a great dress watch recently. And I was spoilt for choice with the usual selection of JLC, Nomos etc but I was looking for something different. My go to and only dress watch till now was the Aquaterra and I’m in love with it but I didn’t want to get just another Aquaterra. So enter my prayers answered the Seamaster Edizione Venezia. The perfect blend of the classic Seamaster aesthetic and a dress watch in one. Has a A2824 movement, little noisy but runs smoothly.

TW factory offering acquired from Joshua. Great communication and got the watch in two weeks with the golden week holiday!

Onto pics!!

4085c1e48df54b48af460b746e736f18.plist

137133e8e53b28dc9bf13e824c375cb3.plist

0827c385e6aaae5dbee9ab5f9d501561.plist

769966105859f207f8aa72b5dac5b5e2.plist

a35b555c096880852b7603273b2f1489.plist

089662d23791e9386e224ad7ac731942.plist

Family pic with the rest of the Seamasters

f5572a68af494c86b6a5014294ad98d7.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

Could you please tell us where you purchased the grey seemaster at thé left of the picture?

It is beautiful !

Thanks !