lap9387

OMEGA SEAMASTER 300m ROSE GOLD VSF

lap9387

Really really really tempted by this.

z8dvk.jpg

There is a lot of noise about how good the VSF reps are compared to the gen, so at $358, its not too bad at all.

http://www.trustytime01.cc/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=35_66&products_id=20418

This looks gorgeous... I just dont know if anyone has one? I cant find any reviews for it... 

Im going to order a v2 black one with it... but this would make a gorgeous  formal watch!

does anyone have any comments before i order one? (Constructrive or helpful, not sarcastic :D)

look forward to replies as always....

PS

thanks for the help on the seadweller; pics will be added when it arrives!

fatarms

There's an entire thread dedicated to this watch over at RWI in the Omega section.  Complete with photos and reviews.  I'm holding out waiting for the YG/SS blue version from VSF.  Hoping that comes out soon.  I saw that OMF put one out, but waiting to see if the VSF is any better.

thejudge

Also bear in mind there is a new Bond watch coming out so they maybe re-purposing the parts for that.

lap9387

Thanks for the reply guys

I'm not a member at rwi

I'll sign up

lap9387

Lads.

Ive ordered a white and a rose gold.

3 watches wought  in 1 week

Mike R
On 16/10/2019 at 10:55, lap9387 said:

does anyone have any comments before i order one? (Constructrive or helpful, not sarcastic :D)

I have  this watch in stainless steel. I’ve had it for about two weeks now.

Very good quality, I don’t have any complaints.

Actually thinking about buying the two-tone that you have pictured next 

My advice is go for it  And if you don’t like it you can always p.m. me and list it  on M2M and I will purchase :giggle:

The_Proctometrist
On 16/10/2019 at 07:55, lap9387 said:

Really really really tempted by this.

how could you not be tempted? it's beautiful. i have this in ss also. i also have a quartz version i picked up on DHgate....

Intresting

Do you have gold fading issues with 2 tones?   This is my only reason for holding out on them. 

Mike R
2 hours ago, Intresting said:

Do you have gold fading issues with 2 tones?   This is my only reason for holding out on them. 

I have a couple of two tones and both of them still look great. I hear a lot of talk about the gold fading but personally have not had that problem. I steer away from all gold reps because they usually have too many ware areas and they always seem to  look over the top to me.  Although I would consider all gold on a strap!

Intresting
2 hours ago, Mike R said:

I have a couple of two tones and both of them still look great. I hear a lot of talk about the gold fading but personally have not had that problem. I steer away from all gold reps because they usually have too many ware areas  they always seem to  look over the top to me.  Although I would consider all gold on a strap!

Yeah!   Like a rose gold daytona on strap.  I just worry that the gold will wear quickly (they must be so thin!) especially at the joints and bends.    It will then really look like crap.

lap9387
8 hours ago, Mike R said:

I have  this watch in stainless steel. I’ve had it for about two weeks now.

Very good quality, I don’t have any complaints.

Actually thinking about buying the two-tone that you have pictured next 

My advice is go for it  And if you don’t like it you can always p.m. me and list it  on M2M and I will purchase :giggle:

Well that’s a perfect plan B

i ordered them on Wednesday... 

nocked back my qc pics after the white had a mark on the face and the rose gold he wonky hour markers 

Mike R
4 hours ago, Intresting said:

especially at the joints and bends.

Exactly, that my friend is why I would never get a all gold bracelet.

There’s a great thread over on RWI about gold plated, gold filled, gold rolled.

If you believe the article here’s a little fun fact, there is no actual gold in any of these Gold plated watches. :bounce: 

Intresting
18 minutes ago, Mike R said:

Exactly, that my friend is why I would never get a all gold bracelet.

There’s a great thread over on RWI about gold plated, gold filled, gold rolled.

If you believe the article here’s a little fun fact, there is no actual gold in any of these Gold plated watches. :bounce: 

:soap:     seriously ???   I will check it out

Will9614

Currently looking at getting the blue ceramic dial from intime, but after reading the the 160+ page " thread" on RWI it raises more questions than it answers..

have also searched about on here but couldn't find much specific, Any one have any brief advice with preferred TD's etc etc?