Pictorial Review - VSF PAM 984 Mike Horn

GingerApple
2 hours ago, Badapple said:

And a Pelagos noisy rotor !!!! 

I'd say this now qualifies as a review.

CurioLeo
59 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

I'd say this now qualifies as a review.

Albeit lacking sufficient sample size to be a theory - germ of a hypothesis at best with diametrically conflicting data pool of 2 :rofl:

All you lazy buggers out there , stop sitting on the fence and go and  get one so we can work out if the anomaly lies with @Badapple's sample or mine.

BadApple
25 minutes ago, CurioLeo said:

Albeit lacking sufficient sample size to be a theory - germ of a hypothesis at best with diametrically conflicting data pool of 2 :rofl:

All you lazy buggers out there , stop sitting on the fence and go and  get one so we can work out if the anomaly lies with @Badapple's sample or mine.

He's all mouth and no wallet. He uses other members old wrist shots from 2014 to make out he has watches. 

Timex, Lorus and the like are his norm. 

CurioLeo
1 minute ago, Badapple said:

He's all mouth and no wallet. He uses other members old wrist shots from 2014 to make out he has watches. 

Timex, Lorus and the like are his norm. 

Well, I haven't been to any Pommie GTGs so you mates have to work that one out :thumbsup:

Jibuti
15 hours ago, Glaude said:

That's a pictorial review as per title, you rotten scrotum !

Looking nice @Badapple I've never been a fan of glass engraving for the dial elements, but have to say it's looking good on this one !

his scrotum is not rotten, he uses it all the time... and other people too... so I've heard....

15 hours ago, Glaude said:

That's a pictorial review as per title, you rotten scrotum !

Looking nice @Badapple I've never been a fan of glass engraving for the dial elements, but have to say it's looking good on this one !

his scrotum is not rotten, he uses it all the time... and other people too... so I've heard....

CurioLeo

Just got home to give the watch a major twirl  and lo and behold, it is a +1 for the Pelagos rotor. At least a legit hypothesis now