chippewas

web sites

chippewas

Hello everyone I have purchased several watches but never really satisfied with outcome.  great looking site using real pictures of watches and expensive has anyone or has anybody herd of anyone purchising one of these watches or is it a scam !!!

Edited by chippewas
asked by member

FudgyDocker

Read the New Members section first, FFS. You will then learn that 90%+ of all the sites out there are fake/scam sites! 

And remove those sites from your post, please!

The_Proctometrist

shame you didn't find RWG sooner. do as mentioned above and you will be very happy  with the results. welcome...

Mike R
4 hours ago, chippewas said:

Hello everyone I have purchased several watches but never really satisfied with outcome. I came across a couple of sites swisstime .sr  and solidswiss.cd great looking site using real pictures of watches and expensive has anyone or has anybody herd of anyone purchising one of these watches or is it a scam !!!

They are using pictures of real watches so they cannot be an honest company.

Why wouldn’t they use pictures of the Actual Watch that they are going to sell you?

At worst it’s a scam at best it will be a bait and switch where you will get a low quality piece

trailboss99

Dude have you read what they claim? Do you think The Swiss actually allow fakes to be made in their country? You have named two of the biggest scammers on the internet, the other member of the unholy trinity of rep scammers would be Bluefakes. 

HeresJohnny

First poster like this in my experience are actually from those website they#re pretending to query and in reality promoting the scam by pretending to be innocent bystanders asking for advice. I would put money on us never hearing from the poster again.

And I'm still a relative newbie

Edited by HeresJohnny

trailboss99
8 minutes ago, HeresJohnny said:

First poster like this in my experience are actually from those website they#re pretending to query and in reality promoting the scam by pretending to be innocent bystanders asking for advice. I would put money on us never hearing from the poster again.

Thought had crossed my mind

Glaude
15 minutes ago, HeresJohnny said:

It's indeed a possibility, but they are most stupid than I thought because that will do them more harm, we have a way better ranking on google than them when it comes to replica watch related search terms, so people will type their name, end up here with everyone warning about the scam, so they can continue to post their link, as long as everyone is warning people not to buy from them, it's all good ! 

Actually, this deserve a place in the scam section more than here !

chippewas

Ok understood its like looking for holy grail. Thank you !

BadApple

We've found the Holy Grail but unfortunately he is currently on probation. 

deju
1 hour ago, Glaude said:

It's indeed a possibility, but they are most stupid than I thought because that will do them more harm, we have a way better ranking on google than them when it comes to replica watch related search terms, so people will type their name, end up here with everyone warning about the scam, so they can continue to post their link, as long as everyone is warning people not to buy from them, it's all good ! 

Actually, this deserve a place in the scam section more than here !

Links from this site would have positive impact, I am unaware of the google algorithm being able to differentiate a link being discussed negatively or positively. Merely that it is allowed. 

Any one post wonder asking advice on a link has a high possibility they are backlink building 

Glaude
6 hours ago, deju said:

Links from this site would have positive impact, I am unaware of the google algorithm being able to differentiate a link being discussed negatively or positively. Merely that it is allowed. 

Any one post wonder asking advice on a link has a high possibility they are backlink building 

That's not what I'm saying, it doesn't matter if their website goes up in ranking because it's present here, they'll never beat our ranking on replica watch search term, which mean, even if someone type their name directly, they'll first end up here, with all the negative comments

And Google is working to achieve such balance of result in search, see : https://www.searchenginejournal.com/negative-brand-mentions-ranking/232435/

deju
8 hours ago, Glaude said:

That's not what I'm saying, it doesn't matter if their website goes up in ranking because it's present here, they'll never beat our ranking on replica watch search term, which mean, even if someone type their name directly, they'll first end up here, with all the negative comments

And Google is working to achieve such balance of result in search, see : https://www.searchenginejournal.com/negative-brand-mentions-ranking/232435/

strangely on Google mobile for “replica Rolex“ Amazon is 5th :lol: No rep fora or legitimate TD’s on 1st or second page. 

“who sells the best replica watches” Quora gets third, Reddit is second page 16.  Again no legitimate TD sites/fora. 

Considering that results get removed for Legal reasons they must all be using serious black hat. 

Glaude
13 hours ago, deju said:

Considering that results get removed for Legal reasons they must all be using serious black hat. 

Only two results removed (and recently) from "Replica rolex" terms, they are not very active in that domain lol