Khronos

Timex Batman

Khronos

Timex are milking the vintage cash cow again:

https://ocarat.com/montre-timex-batman-tw2u29500-timex-58174.html

I think that Ocarat have leaked this release by accident, because it hasn't been announced by Timex yet. 

It looks just like the Q, but this time it's an automatic. I doubt that it's actually worth 279€, but I think they'll be sold out in minutes :)

Howitzer

Not really my bag... I quite like the Pepsi to look at, and at the RRP it's a bit of fun but I'd never wear it. 

But back to this Batman - what's with the red second hand?? Looks all kind of wrong to me.

Khronos

I managed to snag a Q last week, but I got an email from Timex yesterday that they won't be able to complete the order, because they didn't actually have enough watches in stock. Their customers service sucks, so I doubt I'll buy another watch from them again. I kinda like this one, but I'm sure it comes with the cheapest automatic movement available, so I won't participate in this current robbery. 

splke
10 minutes ago, Khronos said:

I managed to snag a Q last week, but I got an email from Timex yesterday that they won't be able to complete the order, because they didn't actually have enough watches in stock. Their customers service sucks, so I doubt I'll buy another watch from them again. I kinda like this one, but I'm sure it comes with the cheapest automatic movement available, so I won't participate in this robbery. 

seiko movement so not all bad shitter on the customer service though that sucks :(

mine arrived today very nice

Khronos

Oh, I must have missed that it's a Seiko.. I really like the Q, even though it's overpriced, but their lack of communication and then telling me to f&#k off has really put me off. 

Khronos
The_Proctometrist

i love it:

timex-gmt-2.jpg