akadyson

Netherlands based 7750 watchsmith

akadyson

Hi Guys!

Are there any known watchsmiths based in NL that can work on 7750's? Might have an issue setting the time on mine.

Have a friend which attended watchmakers school, however never worked on the 7750 himself.

Pulled out the stem out of nowhere and now both settings 1-2 change the date windows, instead of the normal operation 1 setting date and 2 setting the time.

Could it be some sort of miss alignment issue and would this be a rather simple fix by properly putting back the stem when removing the caseback and pushing the stem release?

Movement was serviced in september 2017 and watch has had not to much wrist time since last year, have been wearing it for the past 2 months now and with the summer to wintertime change this unfortunately happened.

Edited by akadyson

The_Proctometrist

Have you checked the watch repair section. I believe I saw a post regarding this a while back so it may be buried in that thread.  

akadyson
1 minute ago, ballandbiscuit said:

Have you checked the watch repair section. I believe I saw a post regarding this a while back so it may be buried in that thread.  

Have been searching through there couldn't find anything, search on this forum software can be a pain sometimes, will dig around a bit more.

The_Proctometrist

I hear you about that.  There are couple of very active NL based members perhaps they can help.

akadyson

Hopefully they'll spot this topic and reach out, would be nice if this can be fixed for not to much of a chunk of money, else I'll just get something non 7750, the service was a pain and now this, oh well might have a "hobby" project on my hands to dive into movements :P

Replica01

I am not sure if@Logixa is active overhere. I will send you a dm!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G960F met Tapatalk