Noob V10 GMT disappointment

Intresting
1 hour ago, Chiquita Fanjita said:

He’s now gone from the Geek too.

good riddance to bad rubbish.

Chiquita Fanjita
45 minutes ago, Intresting said:

:clap:

I just found this thread.  So the true colours was emerging.   Like leaving an insert too long in an oven to age.  Its become toast..   :rofl:

https://www.repgeek.com/replica-geek-help-desk/315067-help-td-transaction.html

Can't see that in the thread, but noticed his usual wanky war cry "Are the mods here to help???? Or am I just gonna be out a grand????"

Fuck know's how he is ALWAYS out of a grand when, as far as I am aware, he got the watches he ordered.  What a total bellend!!

Please copy and paste the part of him frying his bezel so I can get a laugh :D 

Intresting

Here it is.  In full pictorial glory :)    Ok seems the pic is not necessary.  The link works fine. :)

Chiquita Fanjita

@Interesting that's what I seen on the Geek, thought I was missing posts.

deju
18 minutes ago, Chiquita Fanjita said:

@Interesting that's what I seen on the Geek, thought I was missing posts.

Wimpie Says Mods across the board are in close contact. Aston it's ok you're among friends now....

ij7bwvnrvcds.jpg

GingerApple
23 minutes ago, deju said:

Wimpie Says Mods across the board are in close contact. Aston it's ok you're among friends now....

ij7bwvnrvcds.jpg

:rofl:

They only use the doll where the person objects to the touching.

pjbracer1

HI Guys 

Id like to add to this topic also, I recently received a Noob v10 GMT 116710LN and am really disappointed also, for the most part the watch looks great and the finish is really good, however when you move the watch the selfwinding mechanism is really noisy and sounds really cheap, also when manually winding it feels a bit crunchy shall we say.

I thought these we supposed to be the muts so far but one of the older version I have sounds and feel much better!

Do you guys think this is one off or an flaw? I bought it from a TD on here who ive used before and have to say they have been very efficient and helpful so far, Ive sent them an email about the issue so waiting to hear back, Im surprised it got through any form of QC as it sounds like a $100 market version if im honest! 

IT will also cost a fair bit to get shipped back from the UK and with Christmas on its way I thinking shipping it back during this period could be problematic, (I m also away on hoilday in a few days so shipping back could get tricky.

I understand that it wont be like the gen but these are being kinda marketed as the best version yet and Ive had and still have a non CHS version that is still running fine 

If there was someone in the UK that could perform the fix Id probably go down that route but not sure if its something that is fixable or its just that is the way these movements are?

Cheers Guys

GingerApple

Probably, like my missus, it's dirty and dry. Also like my missus, a good lubing will no doubt solve all the problems.

Chiquita Fanjita
6 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Probably, like my missus, it's dirty and dry. Also like my missus, a good lubing will no doubt solve all the problems.

:lmao:

BC1221

Roflamo!

And you should definitely get your rep serviced. Especially a clone Rolex movement. They’re not making these movements in a sterile environment. There’s dirt, oil residue, little pieces of metal, hair..etc that has been found in reps. Send it to a watch smith and have it cleaned and oiled. It should make everything a lot smoother and quieter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Intresting

I think the Noob V10 GMT 2 has garnered plenty of brickbats for the fail in their movement?  Something about adjusting the GMT and it all gets stuck and undone.    Furthermore a really good TD here refuses to sell Noob anymore until their aftersales support improves dramatically.    

Chiquita Fanjita

@pjbracer1 the noob factory have let standards slip recently, so much so that one TD isn’t selling Noob watches due to not being happy selling watches with the standards they are being produced to currently.

pjbracer1
11 hours ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Awesome! Luv it

pjbracer1

Yeha ive heard back from the TD and they said to try it out for 4-5 days and to wind it 30 odd times (I'm thinking maybe to wear it in) whats strange is ive not heard one like this before apart form the market stall versions!

Any idea where to get it serviced in the UK and any idea of how much?

Cheers guys luv this forum 

Chiquita Fanjita
2 hours ago, Intresting said:

@Chiquita Fanjita  it seems bjd1020 is back at repgeek again and posting nonsense.   Any idea why?  :)

https://www.repgeek.com/off-topic/316002-reps.html

:facepalm: dunno why he’s back there. I’ll try and find out, but see he replied to you in his usual wanky manner. He’s burned his bridges anyway, so don’t expect to see him back here.