Bjd1020

Noob V10 GMT disappointment

GingerApple
3 minutes ago, Bjd1020 said:

I can strip a 7750 with my eyes closed

FFS mods, when are you going to change this guys profile tag line?????

Bjd1020

I had an epiphany as I was scouring the innerweb for the gasket......the pour dia of my 3D printer is about .008"...........maybe I could just print one.....it worked. Still a bit if a gap but def better than the first try. I think if I mess with the design of the cross section that will help. My TD has offered to give me a credit towards my next purchase which Ive already made.......that was my request. As for the amount I think its best to keep that to myself for the sake of the TD. I will say this though....there is a slight disparity between Chinese watch repair hourly rates and NC Shade Tree Watch Repair rates. As far as im concerned this issue has been resolved.....thanks for all the help again......

If anybody wants to see me strip a 7750 with my eyes closed just let me known..

I donhave one more question which Ill post separetly just to close all loose ends.

I also did go back to the QC pics to verify the watch I recieved was the watch I picked....and it was.
89fd41cb226ff4709da60a1d2ad9a4a1.jpgd665827f2202246ad5a81ddcc9b02a8f.jpga82bd8c8fd98f272d5b5a421c09ea424.jpg704cffcc0b6d7ac5e6db6b8737976040.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Bjd1020
This thread shows again one of my main reasons why i have a limit on reps of 400$ . Over that amount i would go for a gen .  Sometimes we forget that these watches come from random factories and assembled in fuck who knows....
This shows again that NOOB quality control is sometimes so crap because of his massive production in all kind of watches . 
Plus i would even think that watch didnt even came to the TD hands , maybe some noob worker of him with no experience .....

Brother show me the road where I can get a gen for the amount of money youre proposing???? Even double that??

the_frenchman
9 minutes ago, Bjd1020 said:

Brother show me the road where I can get a gen for the amount of money youre proposing???? Even double that??

Gen for 500$ ?

i will show you the road cousin ....

HAMILTON , pre-owned TAG , SEIKO , CERTINA ,  STEINHART , and many others 

BadPickle
14 minutes ago, Bjd1020 said:

Yeah me too @the_frenchman :daffy: 

there’s some Charlie big balls with their “2 minute job” type answers in this thread, I’d lay down some hard cash on that challenge,  come to my next GTG and I’ll bring  the stopwatch :handjob: 

2 minutes ago, the_frenchman said:

Gen for 500$ ?

i will show you the road cousin ....

HAMILTON , pre-owned TAG , SEIKO , CERTINA ,  STEINHART , and many others 

Dickhead, that’s not what you implied at all, 

the_frenchman
4 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Yeah me too @the_frenchman :daffy: 

there’s some Charlie big balls with their “2 minute job” type answers in this thread, I’d lay down some hard cash on that challenge,  come to my next GTG and I’ll bring  the stopwatch :handjob: 

Dickhead, that’s not what you implied at all, 

:lmao:

really ? Then what did i implied in your opinion

BadPickle

You posted after 400 it wasn’t worth it so you’d just buy the gen. 

2 minutes ago, the_frenchman said:

:lmao:

really ? Then what did i implied in your opinion

the_frenchman
6 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

You posted after 400 it wasn’t worth it so you’d just buy the gen. 

Yep , that is what i meant and it is my opinion . My limit in reps is 400$ ( or around 400$ if you want it more exactly )

after that , if i have to invest more than 400$ , i will go for a gen ( not a rolex , just any gen watch ) . 

for 401$ i can easily find a nice HAMIL auto , or a pre-owned TAG quartz , or any other brands .

Just talking in my experience so far .

Am i clear ? Or is it just that i didnt correctly express myself on my first post ?

GingerApple

Ahhhh, I love this place.

BadPickle
22 hours ago, TheGingerFerret said:

This seems weird @Bjd1020. You're actively NOT seeking moderator help by the look of it. Why?

:huh: why would he? 

16 minutes ago, the_frenchman said:

Yep , that is what i meant and it is my opinion . My limit in reps is 400$ ( or around 400$ if you want it more exactly )

after that , if i have to invest more than 400$ , i will go for a gen ( not a rolex , just any gen watch ) . 

for 401$ i can easily find a nice HAMIL auto , or a pre-owned TAG quartz , or any other brands .

Just talking in my experience so far .

Am i clear ? Or is it just that i didnt correctly express myself on my first post ?

Yeah but they’re shit brands, what’s the point of those when you can wear ROLEX in fact, if that’s you’re attitude then why are you even here? 

the_frenchman
2 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Yeah but they’re shit brands, what’s the point of those when you can wear ROLEX in fact, if that’s you’re attitude then why are you even here? 

if you meant this thread:  im giving my opinion in my experiences so far with Noob watches and their shit QC , also with TD .

If you mean RWG :  

im here because this place is not called “rolexforums”

GingerApple
31 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Because, you Pickled Bellend, he was suggesting he was having issues with a TD. He was then asked by a mod to PM the details which OP was (seemingly) refusing to do. That's why, you mahusive vagina. :thumbsup2:

1 hour ago, Bjd1020 said:

If anybody wants to see me strip a 7750 with my eyes closed just let me known..

Yes please. Glad it all worked out too, nice fix with the printer!

BadPickle
2 hours ago, the_frenchman said:

if you meant this thread:  im giving my opinion in my experiences so far with Noob watches and their shit QC , also with TD .

If you mean RWG :  

im here because this place is not called “rolexforums”

No, but it called Replica Watch Guide, not Cheap Ass Gens... which nobody here gives a fuck about  :ohwell:

BadPickle
1 hour ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Because, you Pickled Bellend, he was suggesting he was having issues with a TD. He was then asked by a mod to PM the details which OP was (seemingly) refusing to do. That's why, you mahusive vagina. :thumbsup2:

Ah yes got it... just because you’re one of those wanker cry babies who need so suckle on mummy mods big fat titties instead of standing up like a man and sorting it out for themselves, doesn’t mean everyone here is you fucking jelly spined soft southern shandy drinking poofter. 

Jeez, grow a paid will you, you’re starting to sound like that other prick now, time for you to start with the large font just the same. 
Mods have enough to do with real problems without wiping your greasy arse! 
:handjob: 

GingerApple
10 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Ah yes got it... just because you’re one of those wanker cry babies who need so suckle on mummy mods big fat titties instead of standing up like a man and sorting it out for themselves, doesn’t mean everyone here is you fucking jelly spined soft southern shandy drinking poofter. 

Jeez, grow a paid will you, you’re starting to sound like that other prick now, time for you to start with the large font just the same. 
Mods have enough to do with real problems without wiping your greasy arse! 
:handjob: 

:rofl: I love this! You have such a wonderful way with words :Love:

I sort of hear you re: sorting things out himself, but he'd been directly asked by a mod, on a couple of occasions, to PM details of the TD and hadn't. If he'd replied to the mod saying, 'Don't worry, I'm resolving things directly, I'll come back to you if I need help', then I wouldn't have said what I said. But he was seemingly ignoring mod requests which struck me as strange. Incidentally it was just an oversight by him.

IS THAT OK PICKLE?

the_frenchman
16 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

No, but it called Replica Watch Guide, not Cheap Ass Gens... which nobody here gives a fuck about  :ohwell:

Oh really ??

So that is the reason why you recently purchased a SKX (250$) to mod , and keep the other one right ?

But hey ! You do what you want  with your reps and “no gens” , il will continue to buy whatever fuck i want no matter what the cost is as many others 

FudgyDocker
11 minutes ago, the_frenchman said:

So that is the reason why you recently purchased a SKX (250$) to mod , and keep the other one right ?

:handbagsatdawn:    :rofl:

Popperini

(For any Private Eye readers here)... “Great stuff guys!” - Bogbrush

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flinnt
6 hours ago, Misiekped said:

You just did confuse few thousand of members

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for that. I’m here to learn so please correct me if I’m wrong...it’s the metal ring around the plastic gasket that holds the bezel onto Noob subs, so is it different on their GMTs?

There’s no way a few thousand people would pay attention to anything I say, I’m lucky to find a drunk at the bar to put up with my shit. 

Misiekped
Sorry for that. I’m here to learn so please correct me if I’m wrong...it’s the metal ring around the plastic gasket that holds the bezel onto Noob subs, so is it different on their GMTs?
There’s no way a few thousand people would pay attention to anything I say, I’m lucky to find a drunk at the bar to put up with my shit. 

Crystal is hold with “crystal clamp” they different shape between sub and gmt but serve same purpose
That clamp has a step down on lower portion to hold the tiny plastic ring “hyrtle”
Hyrtle ring goes on to grove in the bezel (sub and gmt) and when pressed evenly will hold bezel on the clamp
When you press not straight, you damage the ring by smashing it over the metal
At Rolex they treat this gasket as one time use, every-time the bezel is pop they use new gasket to assure is not deformed
Even some of gold or platinum Daytona’s use the gasket to hold the bezel

Flinnt
12 minutes ago, Misiekped said:

Crystal is hold with “crystal clamp” they different shape between sub and gmt but serve same purpose
That clamp has a step down on lower portion to hold the tiny plastic ring “hyrtle”
Hyrtle ring goes on to grove in the bezel (sub and gmt) and when pressed evenly will hold bezel on the clamp
At Rolex they treat this gasket as one time use, every-time the bezel is pop they use new gasket to assure is not deformed

Oh I see my mistake, thanks. 

I’m spending my time learning movements and just picking up the actual watch body stuff by disassembling and learning as I go. Confusing the terminology. 
Thanks. 

Bjd1020

Well that went to shit rather quickly ....

I did PM the guy and he never responded....nit saying hes full if shit but those deals are still a mystery to me.

So mine appears to be correctly assembled??

Bjd1020
Oh I see my mistake, thanks. 
I’m spending my time learning movements and just picking up the actual watch body stuff by disassembling and learning as I go. Confusing the terminology. 
Thanks. 
BTW if you need to know anything about the 7750....Im the man.....BECAUSE I can strip and assemble a 7750 with my eyes closed.

GingerApple
15 minutes ago, Bjd1020 said:

Well that went to shit rather quickly ....

Yeah! Awesome isn't it. The RWG way. It makes me feel so proud when you mention it like that.

BadPickle
2 hours ago, TheGingerFerret said:

:rofl: I love this! You have such a wonderful way with words :Love:

I sort of hear you re: sorting things out himself, but he'd been directly asked by a mod, on a couple of occasions, to PM details of the TD and hadn't. If he'd replied to the mod saying, 'Don't worry, I'm resolving things directly, I'll come back to you if I need help', then I wouldn't have said what I said. But he was seemingly ignoring mod requests which struck me as strange. Incidentally it was just an oversight by him.

IS THAT OK PICKLE?

Apology accepted :D