Bjd1020

Noob V10 GMT disappointment

the_frenchman
29 minutes ago, Bjd1020 said:

I did PM the guy and he never responded....nit saying hes full if shit but those deals are still a mystery to me.

Full of shit ? Before writing this shit behind a keyboard you must know that is Sunday and i only invest my time for things that really cares for me , if i didnt reply to your sarcastic message asking for some help to find watches is just because i dont even feel like sending you any fucking links with different watches . 

If you felt offended just because i shared my opinion  in a open thread about how i spend my money or what do i think about noob QC issues , then you have a problem “brother”.

I already answered to your post already with some of the brands , dont think im going to loose my time by searching for you links with watches .

As my posts with pickle  in your thread, read all the posts before sending a fucking shit pm with the title “400 dollar rolex”

Bjd1020
Yeah! Awesome isn't it. The RWG way. It makes me feel so proud when you mention it like that.
A little spice never bothered me. As long as the meat is still there thats all that matters.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

BadPickle

BadPickle
2 hours ago, the_frenchman said:

Oh really ??

So that is the reason why you recently purchased a SKX (250$) to mod , and keep the other one right ?

But hey ! You do what you want  with your reps and “no gens” , il will continue to buy whatever fuck i want no matter what the cost is as many others 

:lol: 

GingerApple
6 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Pussy.

BadPickle
2 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Pussy.

Nah, I quoted the wrong post, too much Sunday afternoon ale in here 

http://www.halifax-steam.co.uk/

BC1221

That should have been way easier than what you had to do. Noob yachtmaster’s bezel was like that. Basically, the 3 pivot teeth on the bezel that comes out just needs to be seated flat on the teeth of the tension ring. It takes a few tries but just get 2 of the teeth on there and slowly work the 3rd tooth in place (1 always likes to pop up). Hold that ring in place and put the bezel on top matching up the 3 holes. Slowly push down so it’s a bit secure and push down while turning slowly.

P.s. if you want a better clicking sound, use a small file and sharpen those pivot teeth and push the teeth on slightly. You get a much more defined click when you turn the bezel.

Wish I’d seen this sooner. The first time that happened to me, I was sooo confused bc I’d never seen a bezel like that before.

This could have easily happened while shipping. Those bezels can pop off easily with your hands under it and gently pull up. If it got dropped while shipping, that is most likely what happened.

The bigger issue will be if this had the CHS. Unless they’ve done a better job at cloning they movement, that’s a time bomb.

Glad you were able to find a fix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GingerApple
4 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Nah, I quoted the wrong post, too much Sunday afternoon ale in here 

http://www.halifax-steam.co.uk/

The booze named after you? X

GingerApple

HccE1.png

Bjd1020
That should have been way easier than what you had to do. Noob yachtmaster’s bezel was like that. Basically, the 3 pivot teeth on the bezel that comes out just needs to be seated flat on the teeth of the tension ring. It takes a few tries but just get 2 of the teeth on there and slowly work the 3rd tooth in place (1 always likes to pop up). Hold that ring in place and put the bezel on top matching up the 3 holes. Slowly push down so it’s a bit secure and push down while turning slowly.

P.s. if you want a better clicking sound, use a small file and sharpen those pivot teeth and push the teeth on slightly. You get a much more defined click when you turn the bezel.

Wish I’d seen this sooner. The first time that happened to me, I was sooo confused bc I’d never seen a bezel like that before.

This could have easily happened while shipping. Those bezels can pop off easily with your hands under it and gently pull up. If it got dropped while shipping, that is most likely what happened.

The bigger issue will be if this had the CHS. Unless they’ve done a better job at cloning they movement, that’s a time bomb.

Ohhhh...yeas all that was easy enough. But the tiny little white gasket had made its way between the bezel and bezel instert. Without this in the right place the items you mentioned just sit together but are not afixed. It was a post I read that someone shared where I saw the white gasket. When in the right place when you press the items together as you mentioned this little bugger is what creates the interference fit that afixs the assembly so it wont fall apart.

Bjd1020

As for the clone.....yes I did my homework and am hoping that youre right and the CHS has been improved upon. I did confirm that the TD can source replacement CHS for 95 bucks a pop. I intentionally went the clone route to get my hands dirty to see if I may be able to contribute to potential fixs for the notorious movement. I ordered another exact same watch as a duplicate.....we shall see.

RussP
1 hour ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Very succinct, Stu :hyenas:

BadPickle
23 minutes ago, RussP said:

Very succinct, Stu :hyenas:

You know me too well Russ :giggle: 

Bjd1020

Quick question......that hyrtel ring or nylon gasket....the one I made on the 3D printer......anybody happen to have a part number or any bead on where I can buy one? I have searched my ass off and cant seem to locate it anywhere. It appears to be 33.5mm in dia.

Misiekped
Quick question......that hyrtel ring or nylon gasket....the one I made on the 3D printer......anybody happen to have a part number or any bead on where I can buy one? I have searched my ass off and cant seem to locate it anywhere. It appears to be 33.5mm in dia.

316-116710-1
It may not work in genuine version as the bezeles are not made to spec

Flinnt
5 hours ago, Bjd1020 said:

BTW if you need to know anything about the 7750....Im the man.....BECAUSE I can strip and assemble a 7750 with my eyes closed.

Definitely time for mods to change your tag name. 
You realise we’re going to need a video of you stripping and rebuilding a 7750 blindfolded, handcuffed behind your back and hanging upside down? 

pbwatch

You will have to remove the insert from the bezel on this latest noob which is just glued in place with double sided sticky. The white hytrel ring then has to be coaxed into position and pressed under a lip on the crystal retainer with the bezel already in position. You will see a small recessed lip on the bezel where it sits when fixed into position once the insert is removed. I don’t have any pics but I did this after swapping out the crystal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chiquita Fanjita

You guys may notice that the OP has now been banned. 

Despite being told on multiple occasions in this thread and also via PM, NOT to instigate a PayPal dispute/chargeback with the TD, we have found out directly from the TD that he had started a dispute and chargeback, despite the OP and TD coming to a resolution.

As you should all know, this behaviour WILL NOT be tolerated and WILL result in an instant ban here as well as all other fora.  We will also pass all details to our TD's who will refuse to have any future dealings with him.

PayPal disputes/chargebacks only spoil this hobby for the rest of us and cause TD's to use alternative payment methods that may not be as easy as PayPal.

Jibuti

Stupid stubborn git.... I see no other way how clearer that statement about not opening PP dispute can be said...

....plus we will never find out about his David Watcherfield skills managing that 7750....

Rokerite

Well he can't say he wasn't warned.....:lolcina:

NCRich

Its sad when people are crooked morons.

GingerApple

What a scamming fuck!

Jimmyrich1

I could see it was going that way, he kept saying "I will get paypal involved if its not been made right" even after being told it was against the rules for obvious reasons. 

BadPickle

That was just getting good :sad:

Rokerite
2 hours ago, Jimmyrich1 said:

I could see it was going that way, he kept saying "I will get paypal involved if its not been made right" even after being told it was against the rules for obvious reasons. 

That's why he didn't want to tell Chiquita Fanjita who the TD was, he was clearly planning this all along. Beginning to doubt the bezel falling off story now.