Hey guys, I've been wanting to post my very first build for quite some time now but always forgot to do it A request from @semperfi55 to share the building specs when I posted the finished result reminded me to finally do it! After all, I had documented all the steps during the build! I've been always good with my hands and wanted to become an engineer or a Surgeon! I ended up becoming a Dental Surgeon that combines both At that time I was building up my watch modding skills and wanted to start a project; to source various parts and build my own watch. I hadn't made up my mind of the brand or type and was lurking in the M2M Section both here and nextdoor for something interesting to pop up  Firstly,  I sourced the 2836-2 movement and that kind of made me go down the Rolex path since (at that time) I didn't have any Rolex watch at all. Then came a BP 16610 Case with lug holes, BP Dial/Hands/DWO, a Gen Rubber B and a BP Bracelet with hollow middle links and Solid SELs. It took me almost a year to gather all the parts and finish my project! Patience is a virtue and in this game an essential asset! The parts came from all around the world,  including the Netherlands, USA and Australia! For the History I would like to add that I  had to replace the Seconds gear and the Click Spring with Swiss ones because the pinion broke of its gear and I lost the Click Spring I also replaced the Crown with a new 703 one because the one it had was slipping.  Photos of the parts and build step by step: All the parts finally gathered together:

No work station at that time, just the kitchen table (try not to lose anything,  you'll never find it again). The mask might be a bit too much but you don't want to have dust on the Dial or the inside of the Crystal from your breathing....
Checking the DWO alignment:

Hour Hand in place:
Both Hour and Minute Hands in pkace
Parallel with each other:
All Hands in place:
Stem inserted/screwed to the 703 Crown and checking if it has the correct length:
All Gaskets greased and ready for closing her up:
Recased:

On the Gen Rubber B:
Wristshots with the Bracelet:

A few years back, I could just change/resize a Bracelet and none of the above would have happened if it wasn't for this place and all the information gathered in addition to all the members that gave me directions, advice and the urge to do it!  Thank you RWG! Thanks for watching! Cheers!