J-G

First Rep: Omega Planet Ocean 600m 'Deep Black'

J-G

First rep finally received from Mary after what seemed like an eternity to me, like an excited kid at Christmas, but was actually very reasonable time and Mary was a great help.

The quality of the rep has blown me away and I couldn't be happier with it.  The detail and the workings of the watch are spot on. 

The crown features are perfect and function identical to the Gen, at least going by the omega instructional YouTube video I watched to learn how to use it.

Anyway a few pictures for you

KyLQi.jpg KyWn5.jpg KyUhp.jpg KyeRb.jpg

Not the best photos but I'm excited to share my new toy with you lol

Edited by J-G

frodo23

Firstly, thanks for posting this. 

This is the exact model that I am currently looking to get. Is it the VSF version? Are the markers on the bezel flush or indented? And how long did it take from order to arrival?

Thanks in advance,

F23

J-G
24 minutes ago, frodo23 said:

Firstly, thanks for posting this. 

This is the exact model that I am currently looking to get. Is it the VSF version? Are the markers on the bezel flush or indented? And how long did it take from order to arrival?

Thanks in advance,

F23

The markers are flush and yes this is the VSF version took about 2 weeks all in but Mary was excellent and did a thorough check of the watch for me.

frodo23

Thanks J-G, that’s really helpful. The watch looks amazing so congratulations, enjoy it! 

You’re pretty local to me by the looks of things too, so that delivery time frame bodes well for the order I hope to place over the next day or two. 

J-G
12 minutes ago, frodo23 said:

Thanks J-G, that’s really helpful. The watch looks amazing so congratulations, enjoy it! 

You’re pretty local to me by the looks of things too, so that delivery time frame bodes well for the order I hope to place over the next day or two. 

Cool glad I could help obviously I don't have any experience with reps but the quality of this has blown me away and I'm sure you will be happy with it.

My brother has a lot of experience with high quality genuine watches and he is impressed with the quality so much he is considering getting into reps.

And it's funny I was talking to someone else on here who had been in Hull not long ago, small world.

Yardie

Looks amazing!!!!

Jacka696

Very beautiful Watch ... XMAS is coming :)

Pesman

Cracker... Mary just shipped me the ETNZ version.. also VSFdbcb29d7212a3b72597e615033582845.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

thatjakea

@J-G Congrats! A great looking piece and a banger to start out with :D

J-G
On 19/12/2019 at 21:04, Pesman said:

Cracker... Mary just shipped me the ETNZ version.. also VSFdbcb29d7212a3b72597e615033582845.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Very nice I'd have all types if I could afford it lol love them.

On 19/12/2019 at 21:09, thatjakea said:

@J-G Congrats! A great looking piece and a banger to start out with :D

Thanks been a great first experience keen to get another but christmas has put it on ice for the time being.

Pesman

I’m the same. This black model has got me tempted to get another. Looks stunning!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

roberto

Looks like a very good choice for your first.  I'm liking the black..