ntivos

RWR website https://replicawatchrepair.com/

ntivos

Be aware this website is a scam they stolen my watch sent for repair.

https://replicawatchrepair.com/ this this the site very responsive till I sent the watch after nothing has been 12 days receiving the watch .

location is in SC Hilton Head or close by. Lost over $1500 value of the watch. 

FunnyStarSystem

That's one hell of an elaborate website to make just to steal a few watches. Are you sure you're not just being impatient? People in the watch business tend to be very slow with communication once a deal is struck.

Has anyone else ever dealt with this operation? Most scammers wouldn't create and host such a sophisticated website knowing they're just going to have to shut it down- especially in the US, but there are always exceptions to the rule...

Seems like maybe there's more to this story.

deju

Oh a whole 12days :rofl:

FunnyStarSystem

Well look at that, I emailed them about your accusation and got an immediate reply:

Thank you. If you have the ability to ask a mod to get a name or an email, I'll look into it. I don't have an email from a customer regarding a missing watch but we have several orders delivered from a week or so out that are not checked into our system. 

Thanks again,

Amy @ RWR

So I suggest you use the "contact us" portion of their site as I did and straighten this out.

Cheers!

BravoDelta

Not counting weekends and the day it came in the mail or today, really about...6 days. (¬_¬) 

deju

Also what’s the $1500 replica? 

GingerApple

The very responsive thing seems true based on Amy's response - so for them to suddenly go quiet on OP  rings alarm bells to me.

OP, do keep us updated on how things go and good luck!

FunnyStarSystem

She wrote again after I told her I posted her message:

It's appreciated. He can always use our tracking system with his customer ID available here: https://replicawatchrepair.com/check-service-status If it is here, it will be listed. If it is not listed, it hasn't arrived at our shop. it may have been delivered to our box but it has not been transported from our box to our shop if it is not in our system. 

Again, thank you!

Seems pretty legit to me.

I charge $55 an hour for expediting, btw!

Rx4Time

I personally have not used them, but there's a fair number of folks who have.  There's a thread regarding them on RWI, and I've seen a few pieces for sale that were serviced by them.  The website says average turn around time is 5 weeks currently.  Because of the holidays I would actually expect a little bit longer.   I'd also be curious to know what you sent them that was $1500. 

BadApple
19 hours ago, ntivos said:

https://replicawatchrepair.com/ this this the site very responsive till I sent the watch after nothing has been 12 days receiving the watch .

YOU ARE THE SCAMMER NOT THEM 

ntivos

After 12 days since the watch was received and no replies I received the confirmation that the watch was received but not sent to the office to be repaired confusing, anyway they will send it back I paid for shipping back. What’s funny is they ask not to use their services in the future. No comment.
Thank you all for your support and messages.

I don’t think after 20 days of waiting I’m impatient. Customer service....crazy!

Cigarlvr313

I'm still very new to all of this but the one thing I have learned is to be patient. Things that might trigger an alarm in the "real world" don't necessarily mean anything is amiss in the "rep world". In every case that I thought I might have a problem things have worked out. My thoughts at this early stage are that if you can't afford to loose it.......don't do it.........every transaction is a learning experience and there are no guarantees

Glaude
3 hours ago, ntivos said:

I don’t think after 20 days of waiting I’m impatient. Customer service....crazy!

Yes, you are

BlackjackWQ

I wonder why they asked you not to deal with them in future...

brang1

$1500 rep WTF? 

brang1

If you read some of the threads next door RWI, they do seem a little all over the shop with communications, but generally seem to do the job in the end. Patience is once again the key with anything to do with replicas 

FunnyStarSystem
26 minutes ago, BlackjackWQ said:

I wonder why they asked you not to deal with them in future...

Probably because they figured out he's the guy who started a thread on one of the main rep forums calling them scammers. He really should edit the first post and topic heading, or mods should. He accused them of stealing publicly because he was impatient. I wouldn't want to deal with him again either.

Rx4Time

You do realize that a basic movement service and subsequent testing can take a couple of weeks?  On their website it clearly states that they are running about a 5 week turn around time as of early October?  This would indicate to me that they have a backlog currently. The  I can't blame them for not wanting future dealings with you after you went on multiple sites bashing them. 

BlackjackWQ
1 hour ago, funnystarsystem said:

Probably because they figured out he's the guy who started a thread on one of the main rep forums calling them scammers. He really should edit the first post and topic heading, or mods should. He accused them of stealing publicly because he was impatient. I wouldn't want to deal with him again either.

Haha yep, I was being sarcastic there, doesn't show well over the internet.

Anyone like that is not worth your businesses time.

brang1

everyone today expect s instantaneous results. i cannot imagine how my kids would have reacted to dial up internet 

giphy.gif

The_Proctometrist
On 24/11/2019 at 09:34, ntivos said:

i understand your concern but if it's a legit watchsmith, they really have no reason or desire to steal your timepiece .  my watch guy kept one of my pieces with an sa3135 for well over three months. he tinkered with it because he thought he could make it as accurate as a gen-the fool! these guys take their time trying to get it right; what they do is an art.  why not just give them a phone call? 

Adit
On 24/11/2019 at 18:38, deju said:

Also what’s the $1500 replica? 

18 hours ago, Rx4Time said:

I'd also be curious to know what you sent them that was $1500. 

4 hours ago, brang1 said:

$1500 rep WTF? 

I wonder if there'll be a response? Hmm..

If we don't see one in a week or so, we should all post a complaint 

deju
33 minutes ago, Adit said:

I wonder if there'll be a response? Hmm..

If we don't see one in a week or so, we should all post a complaint 

It’s all bullshit AND if it’s not and he is kicking off about 12Days on a POS Rep when I’ve had watches go back to manufactures through AD’s for months (and you get no contact).

He is the kind of person that is so unrealistic and self entitled that no one should deal with him. If I was the company I would return the goods and thank him for not using us in the future. 

EDIT: just saw OP’s update .... 20 days :rofl: get a grip. I see the company followed my advice too! 

Adit
29 minutes ago, deju said:

It’s all bullshit AND if it’s not and he is kicking off about 12Days on a POS Rep when I’ve had watches go back to manufactures through AD’s for months (and you get no contact).

EDIT: just saw OP’s update .... 20 days :rofl: get a grip. I see the company followed my advice too! 

:clap:

black263

My watch has been with one of our non-TD repairers for 6 weeks now for a simple problem.(Date changes at midday).  I've had no contact from him and I have no intention of contacting him.  I'm happy to leave it to run its course, confident it will be sorted eventually.