museguy

Oyster Perpetual with date ?

museguy

I already have an Arf Oyster Perpetual in dark rhodium,  been enjoying the watch, but I miss having the date feature.

Is there such a thing as a Oyster Perpetual with date ?

I like the blue dial of the Oyster Perpetual but I miss the date, is it possible to build or buy a Oyster Perpetual with date ?  Thank you !

AKdNS.png

CurioLeo

Its called a Datejust - if you also want the day of the week, it's called a DayDate :D

Oyster Perpetual by definition means Oyster case, and automatic movement i.e no date

The_Proctometrist

the datejust you pictured is lovely. get that one. 

museguy
27 minutes ago, CurioLeo said:

Its called a Datejust - if you also want the day of the week, it's called a DayDate :D

Oyster Perpetual by definition means Oyster case, and automatic movement i.e no date

Thank you @CurioLeo

What do you call the Datejust with the non fluted bezel ?  Or in other words, the Oyster case, oyster bracelet, non fluted bezel, with the cyclops crystal ?

Is this a standard configuration ?  Thank you !

CurioLeo

You probably want to ask your preferred TD for a smooth bezel datejust II (41mm rather than the standard 36mm) with an oyster bracelet. 116300 or 126300 with a further code depending on dial. All Datejust have a cyclops crystal (or rather, should if they are a gen or true replica).

The oyster bracelet comes with smooth bezel, the jubilee bracelet is matched with a fluted bezel.

k4jun

You can have Oyster Perpetual  with date, but that was old reference 15000, no reps I think so need to go gen.

If you want a rep of the moder watch - go for the Datejust.