SCShrek

Thought I'd share my collection - Edited with better pics

SCShrek

First off, I had no idea I had this kind of problem. A bit psychotic really but here goes. A lot of the gens I've had for years (you'll be able to tell) but the rest I have acquired since April...fucking mental so expect some of these to find their way to M2M shortly.

Here are the Gens. Some are on the quirky side but that's just me...

Brand/Model|Size|Movement|TD/AD/M2M and thoughts

Tag Formula 1 Chrono CAZ2015.BA0867|44mm|Calibre 16|AD in San Juan, PR
It's a good watch although it had to go back under warranty for a stuck pusher

Spinnaker Bradner SP-5062-05|42mm|Japan NH35 Auto|Spinnaker
Love the Spinnaker brand but especially the internal rotating bezel on this one.

ADzyo.jpg2gN7p.jpg

Spinnaker Cahill SP-5033-06|40mm|Miyota 8215 auto|Spinnaker

Spinnaker Amalfi SP-5074-44|46.5mm|Japan NH35 Auto|M2M
Very large...very heavy Spinnaker. Very orange too ;)

ADHcP.jpg2gFYF.jpg

Spinnaker Hull SP-5068-01|42mm|Japan VK73 Quartz|Spinnaker
Spinnaker looking a bit PAMish..Great little chrono

HMT Pilot|Gift with an M2M purchase
I can literally find nothing online about this specific model

2gf35.jpgADhmW.jpg

Citizen Blue Angels Chrono AT8020-54L|43mm|Eco-Drive|JomaShop

Citizen Chrono AT4008-51E|42mm|Eco-Drive|JomaShop

2gJS3.jpg2gbiE.jpg

Citizen Promaster Diver BN0151-09L|48mm|Eco-Drive|Amazon

Citizen Ecophere Chrono CA4155-12L|48mm|Eco-Drive|JomaShop

2gGwt.jpgAD2CS.jpg

Citizen Corso AW1236-03A|40mm|Eco-Drive Cal J810| JomaShop

Citizen quartz
Couldnt find anything on this watch. Wife bought it over 20 years ago. It still ticks.

AD5rR.jpg2gSc2.jpg

Orient Bambino 2nd Gen ONTFAC00008W0|40.5mm|Orient Cal F6724 Auto|JomaShop
ADaHK.jpg

Casio G-Shock purple GMAS130VC-2A

Casio G-Shock G7900A-4
ADUE8.jpgADeeL.jpg

Casio G-Shock MultiBand 6 AWGM100SF-1A4

Timex X Marlin Snoopy|40mm|Miyota 8215| Timex.com
2gxCn.jpgADASQ.jpg

Invicta Snoopy |43mm|Hattori Caliber PC32A Quartz|M2M
I'm a sucker for Snoopy watches...My late wife's favorite character

Pulsar Tech Gear PP4005|42mm|Quartz
Big POS...had it forever though and it still works
AD3wJ.jpgADj3k.jpg

Fossil Clemson branded Li2734FOS|40mm|Quartz|Amazon
It's a fashion watch...nuff said

Fossil Clemson branded Kaleido LI2356|40mm|Quartz
ADDED.jpg2ggrY.jpg

Milton Bradley 1977 Star Wars Vintage C2822-MLR|28.5mm|Swiss Mechanical
Who knew? My first ever watch my parents bought me in 1977 was a Swiss mechanical (yes, the case back is stamped “Swiss Made” LOL. I now blame them for my obsession. She still ticks.
2gcLs.jpg

Vintage Reps

Rolex 6538|37.5mm ???|Assuming the base is a cartel|A2813|M2M
My second favorite watch. Modded to look excellent. First foray into vintage Rolex

Rolex Sub 5513|40mm|???|A2813|M2M
Another great modded vintage

2dZLb.jpg2XS31.jpg

Rolex|Sub 6204|37mm|Cartel|A2813|MR
Second mod by yours truly. I can’t complain.

Rolex 1680...sort of :)|40mm|Handmade...by which monkey, I dont know|2836|TSWatch (Yes, I should have known)
So this is what you get when you want a Kermit but didnt do your homework. A "handmade" monstrosity with a completely incorrect insert or Red sub dial (take your pick). It died two days after I got it so the movement has been replaced. To keep this short, this watch was all kinds of jacked up.

2XVic.jpg2X0yj.jpg

Rolex Sea-Dweller DRSD|40mm|???|A2813|M2M
Custom modded. Love my vintage Rolex's

Rolex Sea-Dweller Comex|40mm|???|A2813|M2M
Custom modded. Love my vintage Rolex's

2djrp.jpg2XcCX.jpg

Rolex 1675 Blueberry|39mm|BP|3804b|MR
This one is my absolute favorite right now with it's mods and Yuki dial and small GMT.

Rolex Milgauss 6541|38mm|BP/Cartel...hell, I dont know, it was cheap|A2813|MR
First mod by yours truely. I can complain. I like it.

2Xbw4.jpg2XxcI.jpg

Rolex 6542 bakelite|39mm|"Handmade"|A2836|Kuvarsit
Really a good watch, I thought, OOB with no mods. Expensive little thing though.

Rolex 6542 PanAm|39mm|”Handmade”|A2836|Kuvarsit
Same watch as above besides the white dial and PanAm logo case back

2XgSi.jpgLzNGW.jpg

Modern Reps

Rolex Sub 116610LV (Hulk)|40mm|ARF|A2824-2|TrustyTime
This is a nice watch and should be for the price. I got it with a fully decorated movt which was stupid but oh well.

Rolex Sub (TT, Blue Dial and Insert)|40mm|Reg?|A2813|Narikaa
Love it. Everyone needs a Regmariner right?

L3we4.jpgLzxwK.jpg

Rolex Sub 116610LN (Black)|40mm|FF|A2836|Kuvarsit
One of those "Kevin" specials but it’s been a real standup watch once you polish the hard edges off of it

Rolex Sub (Bamford snowtrooper)|40mm|DHGate|A2813|Good-Roiexx: https://www.dhgate.com/product/new-style-mens-automatic-2813-sapphire-glass/473573287.html
After missing out on the TD's Bamford offers, this is literally the only one I could find with a bracelet. It's not bad but the bezel wobbles some. Time for some floss I think.

L3K3i.jpgL3jLI.jpg

Rolex AirKing|40mm|DHGate|A2813|Btime: https://www.dhgate.com/product/aaa-2813-top-luxury-brand-mens-mechanical/407957938.html
I thought I liked the AirKing but it doesn’t get much wrist time. Seems to be a decent watch for the price.

Rolex Milgauss|40mm|DHGate|A2813|Gone
See the AirKing Above

L3irn.jpgL34tI.jpg

Rolex GMT Master II Pepsi 126710BLRO|40mm|GMF|A2836|TrustyTime
Love this watch. Took forever to find extra links as the GMF Jubi is not gen spec.

Rolex GMT Master II (BLNR Batman)|40mm|DHGate|A2318|Luxurywatchess: Site is gone
Another really good cheap rep. Was surprised the GMT hand was independently settable

Lzci1.jpgL3Yck.jpg

Rolex GMT Master II (Fantasy Sprite)|40mm|DHGate|A2813|Yuyuyu2011: https://www.dhgate.com/product/2019-new-arrival-high-quality-luxury-watch/462981338.html
Not a bad watch for DHGate. I seem to be one of the few that does like the color scheme. Molotov mod done on this one.

Rolex Cellini|39mm|VF|Clone 3165|TrustyTime
One of the most gen like Rolex’s I own. Solid watch.

L3z8c.jpgL3tEQ.jpg

Rolex Daytona 11650|40mm|NOOB|Super Clone 4130|Chazingtime
This was a new movement when I bought it. Although there are some conflicting reports, especially from a member who dismantled it, it's been solid for me although I don’t really have a daily beater so there not a ton of wrist time on any of my watches.

Rolex Daytona Brooklyn|40mm|BP|A7750 sec @6...yes, that one...|TrustyTime
I like the watch but scared to wear it a lot. Due to the modified 7750, I'm waiting ofr it to die and it's super thick (15mm)

L3p48.jpgL38eW.jpg

Rolex YachtMaster 116655 RG|40mm|ARF|Clone 3135|Kuvarsit
After a new band from Ali, because ARF makes their rubber straps for midgets, this is a great watch so far.

Rolex YachtMaster|40mm|DHGate|2813|Luxurywatch001: Currently out of stock
Bought this per a member review. Looks good. Works good. All you ask from the gate.

L35Ct.jpgL3US2.jpg

Rolex Sea-Dweller 116660 D-Blue|44mm|ARF|A2824|Kuvarsit
Big, heavy and solid. It's Pretty...

Rolex DateJust 2|41mm|BP|A2813|TrustyTime
It is what it is from BP. It's been solid for the low price.
L3QHL.jpgL3CgK.jpg

Rolex DayDate Blue|36mm|DHGate|Who knows|Qq1368887858: https://www.dhgate.com/product/rose-gold-men-geneva-steel-roma-dial-luxury/482349998.html
Didnt have a DD so grabbed a couple. Too small and they "kinda" work.

Rolex DayDate Purple|36mm|DHGate|Who knows|Qq1368887858: https://www.dhgate.com/product/rose-gold-men-geneva-steel-roma-dial-luxury/482349998.html
Didnt have a DD so grabbed a couple. Too small and they "kinda" work.

L3lyR.jpgL3XP1.jpg

Rolex Oyster Perpetual|39mm|Unknown factory|Probably an A2813|Chinese lady on the corner of Canal St, NYC
This was my very first rep before I knew there was a whole world out there. Actually functions well considering where I purchased it.

L3v1i.jpg

Omega Speedy Snoopy|42mm|OMF|Lemania clone|Kuvarsit
This watch has given me a little issue from day one. After winding, it takes a bump to get the sec hand started but keeps good time afterwards

Omega Speedy Moonwatch|42mm|???|Quartz|M2M
Junior88's old watch says hello

LzgCj.jpgL337X.jpg

Omega AquaTerra|41mm|DHGate|A2813|Stas
YMMV with this one. I've seen truly great looking pieces and I've seen one with "floating hands" Mine has a small lume problem but I put lipstick on that pig with a better strap.

Omega Seamaster 007 Commander|41mm|OMF|A2824-2|Kuvarsit
It's a pretty thing although I don’t wear it that much. 

L3O4D.jpgL3mE3.jpg

Omega Planet Ocean (Blue/Red)|42mm|DHGate|Who knows?|Michaeltravis: https://www.dhgate.com/product/om-limited-quantity-luxury-watch-men-sea/414465068.html
I don’t wear this much either but it’s been a good running watch as well.

Omega Planet Ocean (Orange/Black)|42mm|DHGate|Who knows?|Luxurywatchess: Gone
I don’t wear this much but it’s been a good running watch when worn.

Lz0zR.jpgLzbY8.jpg

Omega Planet Ocean Pumpkin (Clemson edition)|45mm|VSF|Clone A8400|Kuvarsit
Some will call my dial mod "blasphamy" but it's the way I want it ;) Rubber strap from Ali.

Panerai 382 Bronzo|47mm|VSF|Clone P9000|Kuvarsit
Another favorite watch. Ditched the short band for a custom strap from Nero.

L3MEc.jpgL39CJ.jpg

Panerai 441 Ceramica|44mm|VSF|Clone P9000|Kuvarsit
Another one that gets most of the wrist time. Setting the PAM GMT's are a pain in the butt.

Panarai 423|47mm|???|???|M2M
Just got this one from a member. I didn’t realize it was 47mm but I like it. No movement or factory listed in the M2M but the movement isn’t decorated.

L3aLE.jpgL3d0j.jpg

Tag Carrera|44mm|DHGate|???|Emmawatch: https://www.dhgate.com/product/emma-only-for-regular-customs-change-the/449875342.html
Replaced the bracelet with a custom band from lotussilk on Etsy. Nice watch.

L3rrS.jpg

Tag Autavia|42mm|DHGate|???|Watchgt01: Listing is gone
While a lot of people had problems, mine came working and seemingly solid. We will see. Put it on a custom band.

Tag Mikrotimer|45mm|Wasnt specified|I assume quartz|M2M
The price was good so I grabbed it in interest. Its’ as big and heavy as it looks. Dials aren’t the same as the gen but so what.

L3IyY.jpgL3hYb.jpg

IWC Portuguese IW500107|42mm|ZF|Custom to look like the 52010|Kuvarsit
I love the way IWC’s look from the front and the back

IWC Portuguese Annual Calendar IW503502|44mm|YLF|Clone 21J (Could be anything)|TrustyTime
I love this watch and the vibrant green of the dial. So many complications to set but they are all quickset. The band was crap so I replaced it with an ostrich/green stitch.

L3eiF.jpgL3uHX.jpg

ALS Grand Lange 1|44mm|DHGate|???Dealer:Pure_time: https://www.dhgate.com/product/new-grand-lange1-quot-20th-anniversary-glashutte/431729998.html
Really surprised with this one. It's a solid watch although still has issue to the gen that they will never fix like the big date and placement as well as day of the week rather than the PR meter in German but really nice watch as long as it doesn’t get inspected up close.

L3q3s.jpg

BlancPain Fifty Fathoms|42mm maybe|Wasnt specified|A2824|M2M
Iconic so eveyone needs one of these right? Solid watch. Not a fan of the "sail" band just because I can’t find it in larger sizes.

VC ??? May be fantasy|About 39mm|DHGate|??|Jixuebing001: https://www.dhgate.com/product/new-brown-black-leather-fashion-mechanical/402248983.html
Watch works good. Hidden pushers for the complications. Moonphase is just day/night but I felt I needed a VC

L31mo.jpgL3Ac5.jpg

Patek tourbillion|42mm|Good question|Chinese tourbillion|Chazingtime
This is a fantasy watch but I wanted a tourbillion. It is a really sweet complication.

LzJVv.jpg

Patek 5711|42mm|DHGate|U1|Probably an A2813|Perfectwatch: https://www.dhgate.com/product/luxury-mens-watch-blue-dial-transparent-back/424112195.html
Similar to the seller’s name, this watch seems perfect. Definitely well made for the price.
L3nSP.jpg

Breguet Tradition Skeleton|40mm|SF|Custom to match the 507 DR1|TrustyTime
One of favorite dress watches. Love the PR meter on the back as well as the front. It's the little things.

L3Tmv.jpg

Sterile Dial green Milgauss|40mm|DHGate|A2813|Multiple sellers
This is what happens when you have all the parts but a dial. Since regular Milguass dials are too small for this case, I had to go with a sterile one.

L32wp.jpg

CONGRATS IF YOU MADE IT THIS FAR!

deju

Bloody great collection, I was going to slag off the Gen Tag, but then I saw the Starwars watch so you get a free pass! 

love the vintage pieces, can’t believe how drawn to the more dressy watches and complications, considering I couldn’t pull them off, they are just so damn beautiful :Love:

NCRich

Yay!  Great collection!  Highly diverse collection and highly obsessive behavior.  Long way in a little while!!!!!!

Intresting

Ha.  Loads of watches here.  Needs individual pics of them not collages.  :D    The vintages are really nice.  Maybe a 1675 faded pepsi and a 1016 Exclamation to round it off for Christmas?

SCShrek

Hush your mouth sir! I have too many already (blasphemy, I know). I'm already in the habit of changing watches more than once a day. As far as the pics...I didnt want to crash the system or have a mile long post. @Glaude would never forgive me.

Intresting
22 minutes ago, SCShrek said:

Hush your mouth sir! I have too many already (blasphemy, I know). I'm already in the habit of changing watches more than once a day. As far as the pics...I didnt want to crash the system or have a mile long post. @Glaude would never forgive me.

Tell me I am wrong about the 1016 and 1675 then.  :D  

SCShrek
6 minutes ago, Intresting said:

Tell me I am wrong about the 1016 and 1675 then.  :D  

Not sayin nuttin!

SCShrek
1 hour ago, deju said:

Bloody great collection, I was going to slag off the Gen Tag, but then I saw the Starwars watch so you get a free pass! 

love the vintage pieces, can’t believe how drawn to the more dressy watches and complications, considering I couldn’t pull them off, they are just so damn beautiful :Love:

Thanks! The gen Tag will be coming to a RWI m2m soon. LOL. I no longer wear it.

54 minutes ago, NCRich said:

Yay!  Great collection!  Highly diverse collection and highly obsessive behavior.  Long way in a little while!!!!!!

You should recognize at least half of those vintage watches ;) since you built them!

RussP

Very nice.

Especially the vintage pieces.

Thanks for sharing your collection with us.

Glaude
1 hour ago, SCShrek said:

As far as the pics...I didnt want to crash the system or have a mile long post. @Glaude would never forgive me.

Such a nice collection deserve some full res individual pics ! Go ahead and flood clickpix.org with them and post away, for everyone's enjoyment ! :) 

Intresting
8 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Such a nice collection deserve some full res individual pics ! Go ahead and flood clickpix.org with them and post away, for everyone's enjoyment ! :) 

I so agree!   Joyeux Noël  :christmas1:

GingerApple

Cool collection!!!! Thanks for taking the time. You really are quite ill, aren't you!!?!

Like most of the others are saying, the vintage pieces are  amazing! You've done really lovely jobs on all the ones you  modded yourself, though all the vintage pieces are nice.

I like most of the Gens too, there are some great watches there, especially for me some of the Spinnaker watches, just great.

The modern stuff I'd say is a little bit skewed towards quantity over quality. I think the collection would look better if your favoured modern pieces were upgraded from Gate specials to high end reps.  Some of those date fonts make me want to bathe my eyes in acid. Each to their own though.

That aside,  super collection! I  dread to think what this collection's going to look like in a few years time. CVP4 perhaps? Whatever did happen to CVP1 & 2?

SCShrek
46 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Cool collection!!!! Thanks for taking the time. You really are quite ill, aren't you!!?!

Like most of the others are saying, the vintage pieces are  amazing! You've done really lovely jobs on all the ones you  modded yourself, though all the vintage pieces are nice.

I like most of the Gens too, there are some great watches there, especially for me some of the Spinnaker watches, just great.

The modern stuff I'd say is a little bit skewed towards quantity over quality. I think the collection would look better if your favoured modern pieces were upgraded from Gate specials to high end reps.  Some of those date fonts make me want to bathe my eyes in acid. Each to their own though.

That aside,  super collection! I  dread to think what this collection's going to look like in a few years time. CVP4 perhaps? Whatever did happen to CVP1 & 2?

Most of the Gates were to see if I wanted to spend 4 times the amount on a good rep but like a family whose kids went off to college, I'm looking to downsize. I bought most of the modern stuff before I found vintage. I love the vintages. 

@Glaude @Intresting You requested...I provided.

SCShrek

@TheGingerFerret, updated the pics and layout as requested. Glaude probably knew that bigger, better pics would cause the need for stronger eye bleach.

I know everyone is eyeing the Sprite GMT and Star Wars mechy...:D

Intresting

wow.  the pics do the collection justice now.   We want more!  Please buy more!  :D 

SCShrek
11 minutes ago, Intresting said:

wow.  the pics do the collection justice now.   We want more!  Please buy more!  :D 

I have 2 Xeric Apollo watches coming. Also, one of the commissioned watches is under way. ;) 

brang1

great collection, thank you for spending the time sharing, much appreciated 

Nikosaldente

Great collection! Truly jaw dropping!

Thank you for spending the money accumulating all these pieces!

Theviking

Wow, what a collection, well done. Thank you for sharing. 

tribefan

Super collection. As somewhat of a noob, it's a little scary seeing the future. :)

TBH, I liked to old picture set up better, you could click through and blow them up, but hey, nice job cataloging the whole thing. Some sweet stuff there.

SCShrek
13 minutes ago, tribefan said:

Super collection. As somewhat of a noob, it's a little scary seeing the future. :)

TBH, I liked to old picture set up better, you could click through and blow them up, but hey, nice job cataloging the whole thing. Some sweet stuff there.

Yea, some want to by able to see the pube hairs in the watch... :ohwell: :D

WatchDog21

Sweet collection you have!  Now experiencing some sellers remorse over some that I have sold... it can be a vicious cycle. :beer2:

thatjakea

@SCShrek oh my :bounce: If any of those vintage Rollies go on sale... i’m expecting first dibs :D Really great collection mate - Bravo!

BravoDelta

Just stumbled on this post. Wow, Awesome collection!  :Shocked: