CurioLeo

Supposed PAM 23

CurioLeo

Fuck me, I contacted this monkey and asked him to take down the ad and notified eBay at the same time that it was clearly a piss poor replica.  Nothing got done about it and then I get a message a few days later that the item is no longer available as it has been sold - for $5,000 !!!!  I trust it wasn't anyone from here.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com.au%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F383293631510

CurioLeo

Actually, the update message sent to me might be crap as clicking on the link says it has ended rather than sold.  Hopefully pulled by eBay. 

CurioLeo

sure looks like Sold ???

LhS51.jpg

deju

Sold :lol: ffs 

brang1

well, someones going to be a happy camper when they get this beauty

GenTLe

The world is full of idiots... And people ready to lighten them from their money.

I wouldn't have bought even a perfectly legit watch from someone with such bad igiene:

s-l1600.jpg

CurioLeo

If they are stupid enough to buy a PAM 23 for $5,000 without at least some research, then consider it 5,000 very hard learned lessons.  I couldn't care less about the clown with more money than sense but I am super pissed that fucking eBay does nothing when alerted to it.  Here we are agonising over whether the CP on the PAM 111 has regressed in v5 from v4 and people are moronic enough to buy a see through caseback PAM 23 that makes a mockery of everything (ignoring all the other flaws).

Adit

Oh come on lads, be fair, he needed to feed his kids :lol: