Sign in to follow this  
trailboss99

An open letter from Eurotimez.

trailboss99

Dear Forum members,

I hope you have a moment to spare to read thru this long letter in its entirety.

To address any issues, negative reviews, my long absence & RETURN.

Yes there were some real issues, I won't deny that, human errors, Qc issues as well. More than in our beginning months.

Mainly it was my extraordinary slow replies to e-mails which made me get alot of bad publicity.

In reality all dealers have problems, whether they have QC or not!

Yes in the last couple of months we had more issues than in any period of time.

Due to slow e-mail response in this fast past paced society which was not well received by a few clients. Which I can totally understand!

Wrong Foundation

After some serious personal events happened, which took my time away from my regular eurotimez-business, it disrupted our whole chain, our whole workflow was out of order.

I started to realize we were based on the wrong foundation, we were taking orders manually, payment manually, e-mails manually and repetitious answering the same questions over and over, sending pictures and also uploading a simple website…. Too many manual labor.

Then at the same time also, taking orders, contacting suppliers, Quality control, fixing watches, shipping and packing, managing my co-workers, stocking and inventorying and administration.... then also living and keeping a social life.

Most of the above manual labor sucked up most of my time to focus on things that matter most, QC and our customer Service and Care.

It took away from my ability to handle and oversee and mange my whole business which in return aloud us to have a lot of customer issues.

Besides that some major challenges/unfortunate circumstances came along on a personal level, which all happened around the same time.

I have now 2 other co-admins on e-mail replies and support.

Our Quest for Restructuring and new Foundation/Webstore.

I realized that things needed to get TOTALLY restructured from the bottom down to upkeep the high level of service and QC that we are striving to achieve.

One of the foundations where all business is centered upon is a professional webstore which I didn't have at the time.

So that is when I started to build this webstore from scratch, I had to build it twice as the first time the web designers basically wasted up my time (2 months) and my money, and I ended up with nothing.

Anyways I didn't give up on my quest and I finally succeeded, it had cost me a lot of sweat and tears and sleepless nights.

We also worked and trained more co-workers, who handle e-mail such as Patrick (general-support), Seri (co-admin), and myself for the tough questions!

FACTS & FIGURES

Putting everything back into reality some factual statistics.

*In general we have an human-error ratio of 3-5%, last few months were about 6-10%.

(human error meaning things we overlooked that we could have prevented during QC, big or small things)

*Currently we have approx (less than) 12 pending cases which are in the process of being-resolved.

This isn't a lot on the scale that we are selling.

*We always try to handle customers' issues as professional as possible, and we always offer some sort of compensation.

(altho there are ALWAYS people, and I think most business owners here can testify that you can't SATISFY everybody!)

[/indent]All cases that I'm aware of are being re-solved or else they can contact us ([email protected])

Some problems issues aren't within our control (customs seizure, shipping issue), or are over-expectations from certain customers. [/indent]

Some customers even took advantage of my absence on the forum, and posted blatant lies or over-exaggerations or half-truth in my review section. There are some who damaged their own watch and want me to take care of it, and/or blame me for lack of QC.

We had some periods where our e-mail responses were extraordinary slow.

A lot of "bad" publicity was mainly caused due to not responding in time which made customers quite upset and stir up the kettle.

Remember we all have issues from time to time, Most dealers if who are still selling and going strong today had Issues in the past or still are having them.

I've remembered and witnessed (and I know you veteran members remember) a whole lot other dealers who in the past intentionally lied and basically deceived their clients, some even running away with the clients' money and never returning to the forum. Some withholding their clients' monies for months upon months.

We like someone said, "dropped a few balls" but are ready to move on pick up those balls and become even better than ever.

My personal message to the Forum and Eurotimez Clients.

Our intentions and our passion are pure and are not any different than when we started.

We had a rough few months, fixed up the holes and gaps to prevent any major issue to ever happen again.

I deeply and sincerely apologize to any forum-member who experienced any difficulties during the last 2-3 months.

I take responsibility for any inconvenience and humbly ask your forgiveness.

I also understand that we must start again from scratch to prove and convince all you forum members that we are sincere in our quest to deliver the best "service and QC" possible.

To all forum members and supporters, I apologize for my absence and for not contributing in some way.

I honestly felt I let you guys down and I couldn't come back without something to "show" for.

This new webstore has taken a great toll in making and preparing, it was something that needed to get done for our survival and future.

Hope this clarifies my long absence and I hope to contribute again full-time on the forum as before.

If there are any questions, you can state them here in this thread.

I'm sad to see as well that I lost a few good friends in the process, I've read some post that shocked me and that I didn't expect that to come out from those individuals, esp after what we've done for them on a personal level. We all got bad times, I hope to regain trust.

I thank all members who stood by me thru the good and the bad times! You've been great to me and I hope one day to return that favor.

Yours truly,

Chris (eurotimez).

On a side note, currently there are some QC issues that are legit and need to get addressed!

Again all are being taken care of...

We for the statement DO NOT DROPSHIP, ever. You can open your case-back to see our engravings. We at Eurotimez work with a TEAM. QC departement in China is being off right now, the people in charge have been spoken too, as there were some issues with lack of QC on the DSSD. Mainly the current watchmaker we were paying and using is getting very slacks and doing less than the minimum. He will get fired fyi, and we'll clean up the mess created. We have that under tight supervision right now. We will also make pics of actual watch before shipment, not only to prove that we do NOT DROPSHIP, but also so you can see what you are getting.

I'm just as dissatisfied with the 5-8 orders that could have been prevented, again the current >12 cases that are pending are in REALITY not alot if compared to the volume that we are selling and satisfied customers. It pisses me off as well, honestly. I'm not grinning and smiling at all the extra work, cost, energy, negative feedback when things don't go thru plan!

If one department doesn't do their job doesn't mean that we are scammers, or liers, or that we don't clear any issues up. It's that the negative weighs more than all the postive things you do, that is life/reality.

Even you do 1000 good things you mess up 1 time very very badly due to whatever, ppl will frown/look down at you. I think you all have had this experience as well

Anyways we're are back and here to stay. Patrick (general-support) and Seri (eurotimez-co-admin) will be also part of the forum and we hope to contribute in any helpful/positive way possible.

I would appreciate if you please let us know if we still have your support by posting it in this thread.

This post has been edited by EuroTimez: Yesterday, 06:26 PM

greg_r

Interesting.

I'd like to think that Chris can regain the reputation he had a year ago. Time will tell.

Luthier
Interesting.

I'd like to think that Chris can regain the reputation he had a year ago. Time will tell.

We all are humans and can make mistakes. Especially if you're an owner of such a complicated business.

The only thing is questionable - "social life" while your business going down??? What social life??? I'd rip my ass off and work 24/7 to fix it ASAP.

Anyway... Chris will be OK, he realized things just in time, and he did the right thing, writing this letter.

God bless.

oscarmadfish

intresting

JohnG
Interesting.

We all are humans and can make mistakes. Especially if you're an owner of such a complicated business.

The only thing is questionable - "social life" while your business going down??? What social life??? I'd rip my ass off and work 24/7 to fix it ASAP.

Anyway... Chris will be OK, he realized things just in time, and he did the right thing, writing this letter.

God bless.

+1

sconehead

I say lynch him... :lol:

:D

trailboss99

Monkeys . . .

Nasty little buggers they are. Oh shure, the're fun and kinda cute but turn your back . . .

Col.

JoeyB
Monkeys . . .

Nasty little buggers they are. Oh shure, the're fun and kinda cute but turn your back . . .

Col.

829.gif

Luthier

Chinese squeeze the head of the live monkey in wooden vise, saw off the top of the scull, and eat the brain, while monkey still alive.

Watch out, Sconehead...

:lol:

sconehead
:)

RolexAddict

this reminds me the movie "Hannibal" I think its in this one, Dr H.Leckter's patient was eating parts of his own brain during his open head surgical intervention

:D

Edited by RolexAddict

JoeyB
Chinese squeeze the head of the live monkey in wooden vise, saw off the top of the scull, and eat the brain, while monkey still alive.

Watch out, Sconehead...

In Taipei they have tables with a hole in the center that the live monkey's head is put into from underneath and secured. They then lop off the top of the monkey's head and eat the brains with small, heated spoons that cook the brain oh so slightly. It's a delicacy.

trailboss99

No, it's sick.

Col.

sconehead

+1

edit: and cruel...

JoeyB
No, it's sick.

Col.

It tastes like chicken... :D

sconehead
No, it's sick.

Col.

It tastes like chicken... :monkeypuzzle:

Live chicken or cooked? :D

JoeyB
No, it's sick.

Col.

Live chicken or cooked? :D

A little of both, with a hint of banana...

sconehead
No, it's sick.

Col.

Live chicken or cooked? :Chicken:

Do the Taipeinese store their used toilet paper?

JoeyB
No, it's sick.

Col.

Live chicken or cooked? :Chicken:

Do the Taipeinese store their used toilet paper?

They don't use toilet paper. Maybe monkey skins. :monkeypuzzle:

sconehead

Do they store their soiled monkey skins then?

greg_r

Just leave 'em on the monkey - problem solves itself. :Chicken:

JoeyB

Oh, no. They make rep watch straps out of them. Big item for the Brits.

AllergyDoc
I realized that things needed to get TOTALLY restructured from the bottom down to upkeep the high level of service and QC that we are striving to achieve.

From the "bottom down"? Things will get worse?

NFleischer

the truth is eurotimez was a regular dealer who tried to hype his way to the top.

his products are more expensive and have troubles like everybody else. the whole qc was hype

too- IMO. i bought 2 watches from him both had problems from the get go. i remember pm allergy doc and dave 123(remember

him?) telling them in the beginning chris got to be a dealer right away because of connections @ RWG1.

also- BK almost single handedly ruined chris during his absence. he posted alot saying the Euromariner and chris

were full of bull. that was a real coup for BK. soon after he introduced his version of the WM9 SUB,YM etc. the rest as they say,

is history. the truth is BK is a better dealer, but very limited stock.

i do hope that chris is better from whatever illness he had; everybody deserves a 2nd chance.

Edited by NFleischer

houndoggie

Didn't we get the same song and dance 6 months ago from Chris???

There are too many adequate dealers selling the same or better than eurotimez to have him charge what he does.