Sign in to follow this  
trailboss99

An open letter from Eurotimez.

trailboss99

I hate to admit it but unfortunatly the problems seem to be continuing. The recent prob with a millgaus crystal is still ongoing, the solution consisted of selling the complainent two new crystals for 20USD each and then charging him 15USD postage! To add insult to injury the actual postage cost was 83 baht (US 2.44). Oh, and they were the wrong crystals anyway . . .

This sadens me no end. When Chriss first showed up on the scene I thought a breth of freash air was blowing thru the fora and for a while, it did. Now, the dissapointed clients of ET just pile up. Realy, realy dissapointing, Chris my friend. As hard as it is to say so, ATM I could not in all honesty recomend Eurotimez to anyone and that['s a shame.

The thread disscused above can be found HERE

Col.

greg_r

Sorry to hear that but not, I confess, terribly surprised.

Luthier

Our list of "Trusted Dealers" shrinking significantly...

iabounty

Never used Eurotimez because of the added cost of the watches that are supposed to be handled, inspected and tested before shipping. I just don't believe it happens. I see car salesmen lie to people all week long in Iowa, making up stories and telling people what they want to hear so they can make a sale.

I am not implying that Chris or anyone associated with Eurotimez is lying or misleading potential customers about any advertised services, I just bought from the lower priced dealers and so far have had very good luck. Just my 2 cents worth.....

greg_r

Our list of "Trusted Dealers" shrinking significantly...

We removed Eurotimez from the Trusted Dealer list some time back - because of these kinda problems.

RolexAddict

All the time I ordered from a dealer who claimed QC, I got real pieces of shit. What these guys know about Breitling or Rolex or pam ??? did they travel in Europe to study models ? take courses in high schools ?

Note : actually, everywhere you order you get shit. But dealers who doesn't claim for QC are more honest. As they don't talk about QC. Just send you the piece of metal, dead or alive.

Actually, with Rolex rep for exemple, what you get is out of real spec. no mystic, after spending lot of time to mod and invest time, all will finish in the garbage and you will finally buy a gen...

:)

Luthier
All the time I ordered from a dealer who claimed QC, I got real pieces of shit. What these guys know about Breitling or Rolex or pam ??? did they travel in Europe to study models ? take courses in high schools ?

Note : actually, everywhere you order you get shit. But dealers who doesn't claim for QC are more honest. As they don't talk about QC. Just send you the piece of metal, dead or alive.

Actually, with Rolex rep for exemple, what you get is out of real spec. no mystic, after spending lot of time to mod and invest time, all will finish in the garbage and you will finally buy a gen...

I don't know about garbage, all my replicas still running, even cheapies that I bought in GZ years ago, and my last 7 replicas that I bought from Mary - just excellent watches. Yes, most of them not the exact copies of gens, but can we blame dealers for it?

Some dealers has access to the better factories, some don't. QC is total BS, most dealers are dropshippers. Some inspect watches before shipping. Anyone had problems with Robert's watches? Never heard. Lawrence always take care if you'll get problems, Mary ship watch only after her guy inspect it, some dealers will send you the pictures of your watch before shipping. So, we still have few good dealers, Josh/Andrew included. All above mentioned dealers buy watches from the same 2 factories, that's best in the business.

And quality of movements getting better and better. I wear my Chopard MM with A7750 3-4 days a week, I just love this watch, and it never failed. It's equipped with Shanghai factory A7750, the best one. Just need to know, what your dealer offering.

I have nothing about gens, but how many of us can afford 5-7 gens?

iabounty

Yeah, when I buy a rep. I am aware I bought a rep. and don't expect a gen. for the money I spent.

I am happy with the quality of watch I receive from our trusted dealers and would not ever be able to buy a gen. Rolex or Breitling. Thats just me.........

After all, I AM from Iowa.......... :)

Luthier

RolexAddict

O.K.

I stop to cry and criticize.

Last week I got a very nice vintage Daytona from Josh, I am happy. No problem.

BUT FROM TIME TO TIME I NEED TO GET DRUNK AND CRAZY

OKE ????

:huh::rofl:

onzenuub
O.K.

OKE ????

OKE, just post some pics and it will go away........................

Luthier
O.K.

OKE ????

Seconds @9?

I guess it was not too sober decision.

:finger: