Jump to content
metkygsz

U1 Patek Movement

Recommended Posts

metkygsz

Hello again I bought a Patek from DHGate and I asked seller for movements brand and they said

Lf4ht.jpg

And this is the movement

LfMn2.jpg

Did you know the name of the movement? 
Thanks :happy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GenTLe

Yah, sure a Patek copy :lol:

That is 2mm thicker than the real one... 

That's a DG2813, the one with the Patek fake engravings. You can get them on eBay or AliExpress for something like 20US$

The gen is on another... Well on another universe:

Immagine correlata

Immagine correlata

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
metkygsz
3 hours ago, GenTLe said:

Yah, sure a Patek copy :lol:

That is 2mm thicker than the real one... 

That's a DG2813, the one with the Patek fake engravings. You can get them on eBay or AliExpress for something like 20US$

The gen is on another... Well on another universe:

Immagine correlata

Immagine correlata

 

 

Thanks. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
metkygsz
3 hours ago, GenTLe said:

Yah, sure a Patek copy :lol:

That is 2mm thicker than the real one... 

That's a DG2813, the one with the Patek fake engravings. You can get them on eBay or AliExpress for something like 20US$

The gen is on another... Well on another universe:

Immagine correlata

Immagine correlata

 

 

Is DG2813 is copy of a Miyota?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BadApple
9 minutes ago, metkygsz said:

Is DG2813 is copy of a Miyota?

Noooooooooooo - its a copy of ETA 2813 (swiss) 

 

READ THE SECTION ON HERE THAT INFORMS NOOOOOOBIES EXACTLY ABOUT MOVEMENTS

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NCRich
39 minutes ago, BIGandBOLD said:

Noooooooooooo - its a copy of ETA 2813 (swiss) 

 

READ THE SECTION ON HERE THAT INFORMS NOOOOOOBIES EXACTLY ABOUT MOVEMENTS

 

 

What?  Are you insane?  YOU ARE WRONG  Did you read the movement guide at all?

You can't buy that engraved movement for $20 on ebay.  You can't even  buy a plain DG2813 for less than $30-35.  Multiple factories make 2813 movement with varying quality levels.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheGingerFerret
29 minutes ago, NCRich said:

You can't buy that engraved movement for $20 on ebay.  You can't even  buy a plain DG2813 for less than $30-35.  Multiple factories make 2813 movement with varying quality levels.

It was Gentle that said that, not B&B.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BadApple

:crybaby:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NCRich
5 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

It was Gentle that said that, not B&B.

You are worse than him!!! FERRETFACE read!

There is no such thing as a SWISS 2813. The OP is correct, not Mr. Caps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GenTLe
Is DG2813 is copy of a Miyota?
Yes, in a way it is a derived (not exactly a copy) from the Miyota 8200 series. This one adds the hack (second hand stops when you regulate the time).
DG2813 is made from Dixmond Guangzhou company, but as NCRich says there are many versions around. And none is engraved like that one.
Anyway on AliExpress they are around 35$, on eBay there are some for less:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/183814473983

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BadApple

My bad. Thought all of the 28XX are derivatives of ETA movements. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheGingerFerret
5 minutes ago, BIGandBOLD said:

My bad. Thought all of the 28XX are derivatives of ETA movements. 

Don't back down!!! Tell him to go fuck his mod self!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BadApple
9 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Don't back down!!! Tell him to go fuck his mod self!!!

No. He’s American. He’d probably shoot me and several more of us over here. :gunbandana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NCRich
33 minutes ago, BIGandBOLD said:

No. He’s American. He’d probably shoot me and several more of us over here. :gunbandana:

And don't forget it!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FudgyDocker

Hmmm, B&B.

Balderdash and Bollocks in this instance, I think :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheGingerFerret
14 minutes ago, FudgyDocker said:

Hmmm, B&B.

Balderdash and Bollocks in this instance, I think :lol:

In this instance? :ohwell:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
171796
Yes, in a way it is a derived (not exactly a copy) from the Miyota 8200 series. This one adds the hack (second hand stops when you regulate the time).
DG2813 is made from Dixmond Guangzhou company, but as NCRich says there are many versions around. And none is engraved like that one.
Anyway on AliExpress they are around 35$, on eBay there are some for less:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/183814473983

Where to find a cheap 2824 or 2836 clone on the bay?
Are they interchangeable (2824/2836)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GenTLe

Where to find a cheap 2824 or 2836 clone on the bay?
Are they interchangeable (2824/2836)?
Same story, either eBay or AliExpress. No they aren't interchangeable, the height of the stem is different so the hole in the case for one will not work for the other.
On 2824/2836 don't expect to spend less than 70$, there are versions around that claim to be 2824 and are sold for 30$ but they are a crappy low cost copy who has not a lot to do with a proper one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×