Sign in to follow this  
histog

Best PO Help???

histog

1st watch I bought on here was my lovely Porikaa, which I love and have bashed about almost everyday at work and still goes strong :D

but my lady said if I was still obsessed with wearing one of these silly copy watches in 6mth she would by me a good one,

so please having seen many threads on best Sub, DSSD etc but no PO's :lol: budget up to $300 & none chrono

thanx ;)

also I have a 42 at moment, apart from size is there much diff between this & 45mm?

Thanx again :)

Edited by histog

kolchak

I did the same thing. Bought Reg's very nice budget 45mm 21j PO and loved it so decided to get a better one.

Luckily Robert had a couple high beat 45 mm PO's left & gave me a great deal. Quality of the band & overall feel of the watch is better.

GL

kolchak

They are probably the same, but Lay runs specials so it will cost less then Mary. Only downside is you don't get the pleasure of dealing with Mary.

NFleischer

That's a good deal. You have to look around sometimes to find the specials. Lay, Timesshops,

PWC, Asian 7750 run some really great discounts . For ex, I got an Omeaga SMP chrono from Lay for $208

most were selling @ $238-258. Since then he raised it back to $258

histog

thanx again for the replies, Iv ordered the one on special from Replimake :)

one question tho what is the meter thing for in the QC bit & what do I look for when checking it??

powderfreak
thanx again for the replies, Iv ordered the one on special from Replimake :)

one question tho what is the meter thing for in the QC bit & what do I look for when checking it??

It measures how accurate the watch is working. For example you can see how much the watch gains/looses per day. Maybe someone else can explain you why you need the other figures. I only think it is about the deviation from the regular beats per minute etc...

histog
thanx again for the replies, Iv ordered the one on special from Replimake :D

It measures how accurate the watch is working. For example you can see how much the watch gains/looses per day. Maybe someone else can explain you why you need the other figures. I only think it is about the deviation from the regular beats per minute etc...

Thank You "Mr Bond" :facepalm: