ec21kb

Few new additions

ec21kb

Few gens in there

eKQTp.jpg eKBob.jpg eKlb5.jpg

GingerApple

New Gen Patek isn't it? Nice! You clearly have too much money. How do you find it, wearable?  Dresses up and down?

SCShrek

Awww...FUCK ME! That ALS Lange 1 looks gen as Ive never seen a rep with the PR meter or the date font large enough or the date window in the right place. If only the date was on 1-9 so I could see the blank in the first window rather than the damn 0 the stupid reps put in....What small country are you the ruler of???? ;)

ec21kb

Too much money or very irresponsible... I got a good deal at 31k and hoping it doesn't drop too much more in value. I'm wearing it more casual... prefer the A. Langes for dressing up

eKMDs.jpg

SCShrek

It's official...I need to change my pants. As long as you didnt have to sell a body part or loved one, how can it be irresponsible. Dude...if you have too much money, I'll PM you a numbered account in the Caymans to help you out with that problem. :D

Seriously though, a gorgeous collection you have there.

GingerApple
11 minutes ago, ec21kb said:

Too much money or very irresponsible... I got a good deal at 31k and hoping it doesn't drop too much more in value. I'm wearing it more casual... prefer the A. Langes for dressing up

And, re the Travel Time, how are you finding it? Awesome? A keeper long term? The Rep of it is quite nice, but the skeleton hand is all white - not black around the pinion like yours. Plus the functions don't work. It looks pretty decent though (the rep), but I'm not 100% convinced on the overall style.

Lol, I'm having doubts about a $300 rep and you've just spend a hundred odd times that :facepalm:

ec21kb

[u

eKEUo.jpg eKvbk.jpg

rl=https://clickpix.org/image/eKuXD]eKuXD.jpg[/url]

Haha!! To be fair the A.langes are a watch where I prefer to stare at the back than the front. Finishing on the movement is stunning!

ec21kb

I mean I love the styling of the patek... sits so well on the wrist and the quality is just incredible.  Also like how it goes totally under the radar for most... unless you meet someone who knows watches.

I just hope they stop making them so the long term value stays up.

eKNBJ.jpg

Intresting
49 minutes ago, ec21kb said:

eKMDs.jpg

Stunning, absolutely stunning.  Thanks for sharing.

GenTLe

That's a collection man... 

Take a couple of those gens together and it's a good 115% of my yearly salary (from which you need to take away 46% of taxes...). I feel fuckin' poor now :cry:

ec21kb

UNXbi.jpg

ec21kb

WADO4.jpg

GingerApple

You really post some cool watches! :thumbsup2:

WatchTime

I'm new here. What dealers have the best Lange & sohne reps? Seem to be having trouble figuring out if there are better known for lange or just ask a few to see what they can source?

ec21kb

ak4KI.jpg

• Like 2

tribefan

That JLC is gonna be on my wrist before I leave this planet, man that is the bomb.

BlackjackWQ

Absolutely lovely watches.

ec21kb

o6PMv.jpg

• Like 1

SCShrek

Ok. You. Must. Stop....

Im now trying to decide which JLC I like better. Good Lord...the one you just posted....:drool:

GingerApple

What a beast! I think that's a watch your either need to wear daily or at least keep on a winder though; it probably takes half an hour to set everything if you don't wear it for a couple of weeks. Lovely though. 

ec21kb
14 hours ago, TheGingerFerret said:

What a beast! I think that's a watch your either need to wear daily or at least keep on a winder though; it probably takes half an hour to set everything if you don't wear it for a couple of weeks. Lovely though. 

7 day reserve helps with the rotation....but you're right..not interested in having to set this one. Watch winder it is.