Sign in to follow this  
tribefan

Tiger Concepts questions

tribefan

I picked up a vintage blue snowflake mod next door. For the price, I can slap a gen leather strap on it and wear the hell out of it and be very happy with it just the way it is. It's a Tiger Concepts big crown sub with a DG2813, with a rep dial and hands installed.

If I wanted to play around with it, what is realistically possible? Will a rep Tudor SS bracelet fit it? Can I buy a Tiger bracelet and change the clasp? Can I change the backplate? Crown? Just leave it and don't mess with it?

I know search is my friend and I did search on this, but nothing came up save some MSM sales. So I wondered if anyone has tried modifying these.

tribefan

OK, so I ordered a chestnut Nero and a Tudor deployant off of Ali. I think that is all it needs.

:D

Always amazing how much better these look in person than in the pics.

eRjqX.md.jpg

NCRich

Those are pretty neat.  That has a 29mm rafflestime dial put in it.  The rest is pretty stock it looks like.  As far as parts go, that will not take many gen parts and you just can't tell what kind of stuff will fit it.  Tiger's stuff is nice but not sized for gen stuff.  Nice watch though.