RolexDD

Rolex DayDate 40 from Trusty Time

RolexDD

Hey guys,

I have been 'stalking' a lot here since a few years, but now it is time to provide you some input too!

I have several reps from other TD's, but now... I have just placed my first order at Trusty Time, and I would like to share this journey with you.... The choice is made on a: Rolex Daydate 40 (228239), white gold (stainless steel), with an Olive Green Dial!

In my opinion Noob makes better Daydates than BP, but..... in this case the BP had a much better olive green dial color. Noob's dial in the colour green is in my opinion too much off, because it is too bright. Therefore the choice has fallen on a BP. To be honest, I don't like the day-font on the BP, so if you guys have tips about replacing it for e.g. a Noob's day plate, let me know.

I am waiting for the QC pics. After a GL and receiving it, I'll try to make and post some pics for you!

The link to the model: https://www.trustytime02.cc/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_452&products_id=16924&zenid=13fce83f2bdf03c38fe3385c6e4fe92a

Edited by RolexDD

Intresting

Hi and welcome.  Have you read through the newcomers guide yet?   You will do well to do so.  The fact that you are thinking of posting QC pics here would point that you have not done so.   Do read through them as they have good pointers of do/do-nots.    Cheers

RolexDD
11 minutes ago, Intresting said:

Hi and welcome.  Have you read through the newcomers guide yet?   You will do well to do so.  The fact that you are thinking of posting QC pics here would point that you have not done so.   Do read through them as they have good pointers of do/do-nots.    Cheers

Thank you mate, edited. I will not post QC pics, but self-made pics. Cheers!

Adit

That's actually a really nice looking watch in that colour, good choice

Intresting
58 minutes ago, RolexDD said:

Thank you mate, edited. I will not post QC pics, but self-made pics. Cheers!

:clap:  looking forward to pics.   we love pics here.

• Like 1

tz4536

Any update? :baghead: I would like to buy the same watch but with silver dial.

max99

Also interested in seeing some photos!